The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Starved

Number of comments: 7

(post new comment)

From: Cassandra
Date: 08/10/2007
Beautiful, moving and so true to the characters. I teared up when I came to the line about wanting to be touched so much that it feels like dying. Grey, I read your Sentinel fic years ago and loved all your stories in that fandom. Thank you for everything.
From: Rachelle Ryan (aisha_666@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/22/2006
I love way you equated hunger for love and affection with starving to death. No person can live without food or love.

I also found Fraser's desperation for some sign of attention/love very poignant.

This is one wonderful story that I would be happy to see a sequel to.
From: slashslut (pwfan626@aol.com)
Date: 02/21/2006
that was hot:)
From: Annie (axdx@mac.com)
Date: 09/22/2005
Wow, I spent all the time I had in a 48 hour period reading this great story. It was interesting and believable and hot. I liked the premise and how you handled the characters. Wendy and her dumbass partner... very true-to-life. I thank you for the hard work and the journey you took us on.
From: J S Cavalcante (CavalcanteJS@cs.com)
Date: 09/15/2005
"Starved" was a great read. It's a beautiful love story, very nicely written, and a believable first-time scenario. I agree they're both starved for love and companionship and could find them in each other. An eminently slashable pairing.

I'm a K/S writer, but I LOVE due South.... Just rewatched all the eps that are out on DVD, so I know you nailed both characters.

Thank you kindly :) for sharing this delightful story.--J S

From: Grey (Grey853@aol.com)
Date: 09/11/2005
Thanks for your kind words, Vicki. It's always great to hear from a reader who is moved by the writing. Again, all your comments are greatly appreciated.
From: Vicki
Date: 09/11/2005
You did a great job. The bag of bones that nobody wants any part of is right on the money. I know the feeling well. It brought tears to my eyes. Please keep writing. I need to believe that somewhere out there someone really loves and is loved in return even if it is only in fiction.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at exwood@hexwood.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.3.