The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on A Good Piece of Cheese

Number of comments: 9

(post new comment)

From: Thornnuminous
Date: 12/13/2007
Oh. My. GOD!!!

I laughed like a loon all the way through this...humor and hawtness! Lovely combination.

I hope you're still writing DS F/K stories.
From: Sam80853 (sam80853@gmail.com)
Date: 04/22/2006
weehee ... so great and funny and hot. And Turnbull is involved - could it get any better?!
From: Marcella Polman (marcellapolman@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/21/2006
... a certain sub-group of literary-minded women ...

Oh, yeah, that's us. Great story. I like Fraser bursting through his Mountie Mask from sheer horniness. Yay.
From: Debris (debris_k@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/28/2006
Um, after reading Monica's (previous) comment I feel I have little to add, except, uh, ditto.

I loved this story to pieces (and laughed myself into pieces, as well)!

Great job! I hope to read more from you soon!
From: Debris (debris_k@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/28/2006
Um, after reading Monica's (previous) comment I feel I have little to add, except, uh, ditto.

I loved this story to pieces (and laughed myself into pieces, as well)!

Great job! I hope to read more from you soon!
From: logjam_doc
Date: 03/26/2006
Best line: "mixing the hapless young Constable with anything more technologically advanced than a crayon was taking one's life into one's hands."

Great humor. You had me laughing throughout the entire story!
From: VScott
Date: 03/23/2006
Ray as a cheese platter, indeed. Very imaginative and well-done.
From: Speranza
Date: 03/21/2006
Just testing the form because there's someone who wants to leave feedback for you who's having trouble! I want to make sure you get your mail! Best--yr friendly neighborhood etc.
From: Monica (monicapdx2@aol.com)
Date: 03/16/2006
This was *great*. I was giggling through the entire thing. The line that nearly had me on the floor was, "...a certain sub-group of literary-minded women who knew far more about the intricacies of the prostate gland than was probably good for them." ROFLMAOWTIME!! Very enjoyable story; light, sweet, but dense enough to make the humor stand out even more. Kind of like a good piece of...er, cheesecake. Sorry, I couldn't resist!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at exwood@hexwood.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.3.