The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Foreign Territory

Number of comments: 18

(post new comment)
From: Third Mouse
Date: 08/08/2009
I was dubious that anything good could come of a beginning with bologna, but that was rockin'!

From: plotbunniofdoom
Date: 07/18/2009
That was awesome! I mean seriously awesomely great.

Greatness.

It also deserves a more sensible comment full of quotes and sensible points but I stayed up too late reading it so you get this nonsense instead.

Thanks for the story! :)

From: tinzelda
Date: 07/16/2009
This story was just mentioned on ficfinders, and it sounded like something I had to read immediately. So I did, and I'm so glad. This was fantastic! I loved everything from Dief eying the Frisbee pizza, to Fraser being best at dancing around the elephant in the room, to Turnbull becoming a Norwegian gorilla, to the tool of Satan, and to the supervillain boots. Pure genius. The best thing I've read in a while, and it made me supremely happy. (Now I'm going to be good and get some work done.)

From: Racheli_104
Date: 02/18/2009
This is AMAZING. Probbly the best I ever read.

From: randomfanficreader
Date: 05/27/2008
Oh my *god*, this was fantastic. Your Ray is, hands down, the best I've ever seen him interpreted/narrated. Thank you!
From: spuffyduds
Date: 03/09/2007
::does Holly-Hunter-in-Raising-Arizona voice::

I love this SOOOOOOO MUCCHHH!

Ray was grouchy and irritable and afraid to let Fraser stand next to him at urinals.

And Huey and Dewey and the world's worst heavy metal song.

And lookit lookit lookit. Which is an amazing summation of the entire HUMAN CONDITION, you freaking GENIUS you.

And Hail Satan! BWAHHH!

And the hot skanky sex. And the hot tender sex. And the sex.

You have sexed up my day and filled it with snorting giggles also, and what could be better?

From: Phenyx
Date: 12/08/2006
This is a wonderful story. I loved Ray's struggle. I loved how he was freaked out when he thought about it but went with his heart anyway. The heh-heh-heh-I-am-da-man made me laugh out loud.

You can say no, Fraser. But don't run from me. That made me cry.

Lovely story. Really. Thanks for writing.
From: mmmarmalade
Date: 10/19/2006
OMG, I loved this to death!

"Hail Satan!" *falls over giggling*

This was clever and funny and sweet and wonderful.

*applauds*
From: lalejandra (lalejandra@livejournal.com)
Date: 07/30/2006
I loved this. It twisted my heart up into a million pieces in the best way.
From: a reader
Date: 06/24/2006
oh. oh my.

I love your writing in general, first of all. I mean, in my book you're one of the standards in this fandom, one of the top two or three names I associate with f/k. So, I kind of know I can rely on you for amazing writing, depth and breadth of character, intelligent plot, humor, melty romance, and damn good smut.

So, this.

It just.

Lovely.
From: kg
Date: 04/02/2006
Oh this was great. I was just reading some literature (smut) Sunday morning and ran across this!!! I have read due south slash for years and it is so much fun to find a new story from such a great writer. Thank you.
From: Jwall (sunnyday@tds.net)
Date: 03/19/2006
This is my first ever Fraser/Ray fic, and that is a very bad thing, because it has ruined me for all other fics with it's awesomeness.

All of them.

And I just got into the fandom too.
From: Vicki (vickim100@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/14/2006
This is the best I've read in a long time. Smart, funny, sweet, tender, hot. I just love your Ray. Keep up the good work and PLEASE more.
From: rackem (hidebeetle@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/09/2006
Thanx for this. I think the best I ever read. 'Detective' and 'hemorrhoid' made me laugh. Hard. Same with 'Was she hot?' and War for the Tool of Gay Satan. Way much like real life here, along with the serious parts. Critical bullshit (ignore at will): back home we used to write Defective Danny's last name 'Dymacek'. But it cracked me up to see it again. And French-Frase is formal, but I don't think even he would vousvoyez during anal. Which would mean 'ta peau' etc. Nitpicking. You rock.
From: MonicaPDX2 (monicapdx2@aol.com)
Date: 02/24/2006
HALLELUJAH! ::jumps up and down, screams, runs wildly in circles:: Um...gee, I supposed I should stop doing things like that now I'm 51? ::brief pondering:: Nahhhhh. Not when seeing something new from one of the best. Glad to see ya, and please, keep visiting old fictons once in a while, huh? Oh yeah - loved the story, too. ;)
From: Cat Walker (cat.alan@virgin.net)
Date: 02/24/2006
Aristide - so glad you decided to write another Due South story, you are one of the best authors in the fandom. I will hope for more some time.
From: Ho
Date: 02/20/2006
"When Ray woke up, he had about five seconds of oh-holy-shit-I-did-some-Really-Gay-Things-with-Fraser, but that gave way to about thirty seconds of I-made-Fraser-come-so-hard-he-almost-passed-out-heh-heh-heh-I-am-the-man, so that was okay."

That has gotta be one of the best lines of Slash I've ever read, excellent stuff!
From: DeNile (denile_11@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/20/2006
I think I love you. And I definately love this story. This was the perfect I-should-be-studying-for-my-midterms-but-I'd-rather-read-some-due-South-smut. And such wonderfully romantic smut it was. Thank you.
(post new comment)