The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on TwilightZone

Number of comments: 18

(post new comment)

From: StarWatcher
Date: 06/04/2007
I've had this sitting open on my desktop for a week while I waited to finish other business and find time to read it. It was well worth the wait; Ray sounded so... street-practical, and Fraser so clueless; their voices were wonderfully in tune. I love how they finally came together, and was so pleased that he "repaid" RCWT by finding a compatible freak for herself. It was an enchanting read. Thank you for sharing.
From: primrose
Date: 05/29/2007
I've read this quite a few times and I don't think I've ever sent feedback. I really like Ray's voice, you've got a good feel for him. Also Fraser, who comes across as very...Fraserish. :) I think I like Joanie best of all, though, which is unusual because I'm not normally a fan of OCs. Maybe it's because I love Ray so much. *g*

I'd love to see a sequel to the Adventures of Fraser and the Ray Clones. If they ever tell you another story, it'll be great. Thanks again!

From: Dessert First
Date: 05/26/2007
Hilarious and sweet. I loved it!
From: fenlings (fenlings@yahoo.com)
Date: 08/23/2006
Hah! I liked this a lot. The part about carving single in her forehead made me laugh like a fiend.
From: Julie Kaye (pibs101@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 07/14/2006
This was great, I loved it, laughed out loud at many parts. Your Ray was just so believable and spot on. Thanks for a great read.
From: Lia (lia5867@yahoo.com.au)
Date: 07/07/2006
Thank you for the laughs, I really enjoyed the trip and loved the twin spin. These two are my ultimate fave slash couple and its like finding treasure in the wilderness when I find a story that makes me laugh like this one did. I hate angst and love to laugh so the comic way you dealt with Ray's angst was awesome! (the Fraser angst I could live with 'cos it was so him).

So once again, Thank you. Keep up the good work :-)
From: Toriatonian
Date: 07/04/2006
Very well written and very funny.
From: Magnes
Date: 07/01/2006
Oh, but this had me laughing! Thanks for a great read!
From: ruthless1
Date: 06/29/2006
This was funny and sweet and tender and hawt - all rolled into one. What a pleasure! Your Ray voice was so spot on. And I really liked asshole Fraser - because we all know it's really hidden there don't we?
From: Missy (missymouse30@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/28/2006
Wow! Excellent story. Thanks for sharing.
From: Evi (anna.ewig@web.de)
Date: 06/28/2006
Brilliant - funny - great: Thank you for sharing!
From: cloudiecat
Date: 06/27/2006
Loved this - see my comments on your lj page. Wonderful job!
From: tamatisk
Date: 06/27/2006
Great! Sequel - we need a sequel!!!!
From: bluebrocade
Date: 06/26/2006
That was great! Terrific idea. I loved seeing Fraser freak out about being gay/bi. You don't see that much in dS fic. Your Ray-voice was great and so hilarious -- "I was there and personally stared down every one of those effing ice crystals and told them to fuck off in no uncertain terms." LOL! The last line was PRICELESS. Best final line *ever*.
From: clueless (lilac_one@livejournal.com)
Date: 06/26/2006
A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

The entire thing is fabulous. I love your character voices. Joan Crawford and Clark Gable? Sheer brilliance. You killed me dead with laughing over the RCWT and with ouch when Fraser freaked out and left. This was an altogether completely satisfying mix of humor and pain. Did I mention it's funny as hell?

Great job, and I hope you write more DS soon.
From: Kaitou (ann@kaitou.net)
Date: 06/26/2006
Yes! This was great. And it's so nice to see Fraser being the one who's having issues with his sexuality for once. (Because, while I can totally see FreakOut!Ray I can also see VictorianMorals!Fraser) Enjoyed this story very much.
From: MonicaPDX2 (monicapdx2@aol.com)
Date: 06/26/2006
ROFLMAO!! This is absolutely *superb*. I was laughing like crazy during the times I wasn't angsting along with Ray, and had a helluva great time reading. As satisfying as bark tea on a cold night...with lots of sugar, that is. Going in the keeper file. Thanks for a wonderful read, and hope you post again soon.
From: MonicaPDX2 (monicapdx2@aol.com)
Date: 06/26/2006
ROFLMAO!!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at exwood@hexwood.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.3.