The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Little Boy Lost

Number of comments: 11

(post new comment)
From: peoriapeoria
Date: 01/05/2013
This fic is still sweet and sad, and just full of smish. I want to make RayK cookies, take Bob to a woodshed (I call Buck to help) and give Benton some LEGO.

From: Vicki
Date: 02/12/2011
*sigh* beautiful story my heart was pounding trough out and i loved Ray K in this he is so perfect with kids. I also loved the fact you had Ray V friends with Ray K well done.

From: Nina
Date: 10/19/2009
I can't exactly buy the notion of RayK being a competent caregiver to a 6-year-old. It fits the F/K slash agenda, but let's be realistic: Sometimes on the show it seemed that RayK could barely take care of himself, let alone another person.

I think it would have been more in character to make RayV Fraser's caregiver - particularly since he probably has experience with small children because he has his nieces and nephews, and because taking care of Benny is simply what he does.

But thank you for the friendly relationship between RayK and RayV. I've always believed that they would at least try to be friends for Fraser's sake, and it's totally believeable that they would work together when their Mountie is in trouble.

From: green_grrl
Date: 05/23/2008
This is absolutely made of cute! RayK parenting wee!Ben is the sweetest thing ever. And he SO gets emotional trauma. *loves*
From: Megan
Date: 09/04/2007
Yay, you referenced the Dresden Files. Love it! I love the idea of Ben as a little kid and Ray taking care of him. I always thought Ray would make a great dad, even though we never really got to see that side of his character in the show.

Well, characterized. I liked it.
From: spuffyduds
Date: 07/06/2007
Wow, this is heartbreaking and sweet. Well done.
From: spuffyduds
Date: 07/06/2007
Wow, this is heartbreaking and sweet. Well done.
From: V See
Date: 07/06/2007
Unusual premise, but you really drew me in. This was sweet.
From: chesamus
Date: 05/27/2007
Nicely done! Hit just the right notes, particularly the friendly sniping with Ray and Vecchio. Too many times that sniping goes past the line into ugly, you know? Anyway, good job!
From: Jan
Date: 05/21/2007
What an absolutely wonderful story! Got the characterization *just* right. I'd love to see an expanded version of this storyline - it's so good there should be more of it.
From: MonicaPDX
Date: 05/20/2007
Absolutely *superb*. Loved it. And I can't think of any more to say, which I figure actually sort of says it all. ;) Ok, except to add - thanks!
(post new comment)