The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Tapestry

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)
From: Shadow
Date: 08/11/2010
I have loved these fics ever since I was recced them. They're marvelous stories that fit these characters and they are some of my favorite stories in this fandom. Thank you so much for writing them. I for one enjoy them immensely.

From: Indus
Date: 05/07/2010
One of my favorite fics! Ever, in any fandom

From: Vicki
Date: 06/06/2008
Love this story so much. could you please tell in what order is this serise so i can read them right this time. thank you for sharing. keep up great work.
From: Crystel (kolohe_1521@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/11/2005
Hi. Just to say I loved this story. It was well written, the characterisations are brilliant and the plot is addicting. So addicting, in fact, that I was almost halfway through it before I started realising that some bits were relating to things which had happened in the past and weren't being explained fully, as if you expected the reader to be fully aware of the fact that it was a part of a series and had expected the reader to have read all of the parts before it to be able to know what exactly was going on.

One suggestion for the future, if I may. I've noticed that on this archive some authors note in the Summary on the main title page, usually after they've written the summary of the story itself, something like "This story is a sequel to..." and was wondering if maybe you could make your wonderful stories a little clearer as to which previous story, if any, a story is a sequel to, just so that it may be a little easier for a reader to find the start of a series so they don't accidently find out how a series ends before reading the beginning of it.

Other than that, a brilliant fic. Thank you.
(post new comment)