The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Mechanic at Stony Creek

Number of comments: 3

(post new comment)
From: RVlover
Date: 02/08/2010
I need to point out a major mistake in your story. It's in the seventh paragraph, beginning "I was hurting anyway." You mention that "Tony and Angie" came to the hospital to see Ray Vecchio after he was shot and injured, and left their kids with the neighbors. But "Angie" is RayV's ex-wife (she appeared in two episodes in Seasons 1 and 2) and "Tony" is RayV's brother-in-law, who is married to Ray's sister MARIA. I think you meant "Tony and Maria," as they do have children in canon. There's really no reason for Angie to be at the hospital. She and RayV seem to get along after their divorce, but she wouldn't be with Tony.

Please, before you write any more Due South fanfiction - learn about all of the seasons of the show so you get the facts right (character's names, mannerisms, etc). If you haven't seen Seasons 1 and 2, that's no excuse - there are plenty of web sites out there that give information about all of the characters and the summaries of all of the episodes in the RayV seasons as well as the RayK seasons.

I'm sorry, but F/K shippers who don't do their homework about Seasons 1 and 2 is one of my big peeves!

From: W
Date: 01/28/2010
I read the 'Stony Creek' stories years ago, but suddenly had an irresistible craving to revisit them. And, yes -- they're just as wonderful the second time around. Thanks a million, SheDoc!

From: LeAnne
Date: 01/04/2010
Mechanic at Stony Creek this is an awsome story, plus I found myself tearing up, not cool the snot and stuff, ya know? Any way good skills you have with the Fraser and Ray K. real good.

(post new comment)