Things That Happen When you Drink

by Sam McCoy

Author's website: http://www.geocities.com/master_sam_1/index.html

Disclaimer: Yada yada yada

Author's Notes: Special thanks to Rushlight and Callie for helping beta and hitting me over the head with my spelling mistakes.

Story Notes: THis is in response to the piercings challenge I posted on the Serge list for the march challenge.

This story is a sequel to: Complete


What Happens When you Drink

The shock of hitting the floor flung Benton Fraser out of his alcohol-induced coma rudely into wakefulness. A small pitiful moan of pain echoed his movements as he slowly rolled over onto his back. Good God, he felt absolutely dreadful. The taste in his mouth was could only be described as revolting and the pain in his head was sharp and vicious. And he had to pee. The pressure in his bladder was fighting with the one in his head for attention. Fraser mentally reminded himself that this was why he didn't drink. He had never enjoyed the feeling of losing control let alone drinking himself unconscious. Yet, last night he had happily embraced the free flowing beer that was on the house at Murphy's. How could he not? Canada had just won the gold meddle for men's hockey against the Americans in the 2002 winter Olympics, in Salt Lake City. He had gone down to the local pub to watch the game with Tom Leery and Jack Harris. As the celebrating and the night progressed, he hadn't the heart to turn down the shots Jack insisted on buying him. However, the evening got fuzzy right about there. Fraser had no idea when he had left the bar nor how he had gotten home for that matter. He slowly cracked open his eyes and looked around. He was lying on the living room floor where he had landed after falling off the couch, fully clothed. He even had on his leather jacket and boots. As his eye's roamed the room, he spotted his husband sitting at the kitchen table, regarding him over the rim of his coffee cup. Ray didn't say anything, just stared at him, taking slow, measured sips of his coffee. Fraser broke eye contact first, looked at the ceiling and sighed. Silence filled the room as Ray contemplated his hung over mate and Fraser mulled over his sorry physical condition. Fraser had no illusions that Ray was going to let him forget this anytime soon. He just hoped that the entertainment value would hold back the grief he knew was coming until he had at least brushed his teeth. "So what time did you drag yourself home last night?" Fraser whimpered and rolled onto his side, covering his ears with his hands. His beloved Ray's voice had shards of pain echoing through his skull. The nausea that had been resting quietly in the background roared to life. It was taking all of his concentration not throw up right there on the living room floor. A soft touch on his shoulder had him slitting his eyes open to look up at the sight of his lover hold out aspirin and a glass of water.

"Here," Ray murmured, slipping his arm under Ben's shoulder and helped him sit up. The room spun and Fraser rested his head on Ray's shoulder, tucking his face into Rays' neck. He couldn't remember the last time he had gotten that drunk, and now he was paying the price. You pay and you pay and you pay.

"Here, open up." Fraser dutifully opened his mouth and swallowed the aspirin and water. He drained the glass and handed it back, before resuming his perch on Rays' shoulder. The water had helped settle his stomach and had washed some of the nasty taste off his tongue. He could feel the exhaustion tugging at his bones. With the strength of Rays body cradling his, and Rays scent filling his lungs, Fraser could happily fall asleep right then and there.

"Oh no, I don't think so." Ray pushed Fraser away from his body and stood up. "Come on, up and at `em." Ray took Fraser's hands and pulled him to his feet.

"Ray..."

"Don't you whine at me you big drunken lout." Ray said, and pulled Fraser after him towards the bathroom. "You smell like a brewery, and a shower will help you wake up."

Fraser sighed and sat down on the toilet when Ray pushed him down. "But I don't want to wake up Ray, I want to go to bed and sleep." His head hurt and for some strange reason his chest hurt. He hoped he hadn't gotten into a fight last night. All he wanted was to climb into bed and sleep for year.

"To bad. We have a lunch date with Maggie and her new boyfriend."

Fraser could feel his mood grow bad-tempered as Ray bullied him around the bathroom. It wasn't like he came home every weekend intoxicated. Ray's lack of sympathy for his plight was making Fraser downright surly.

"Fine then, you get out while I get ready." He watched as Ray's eyes narrowed at his tone. "I'm a grown man, I can bathe myself." He grabbed Ray by the front of his shirt and walked him the short distance to the door. "If you want to help, get me some coffee." He said, and closed the door on a shocked looking Ray.

Fraser walked over to the toilet and relieved the pressure in his bladder, closing his eyes at the pleasured relief. He then sat down on the lid of the toilet and removed his boots and socks. He stood and removed his jacket and shirts, not bothering to look in the mirror. He knew what he would see. He skin would be chalky and his eyes blood shot. So a visual confirmation was not needed. He stripped off his jeans and stepped under the blessedly hot water.

Fraser reached for the soap and began to wash off the grit and stale sweat when he noted something felt strange. He looked down at his chest and could not believe what he was seeing. Through each nipple was a small silver hoop. What the...? He reached up and touched one with the tip of his finger. A small flicker of pain accompanied the touch. Oh. So that was why his chest hurt. That was when it hit him. His nipples were pierced and he had no recollection of it happening. It seemed as good a time as any to start panicking.

"RAY!!!" Fraser's shout ricocheted around the shower stall, increasing the pain inside his head. Not that it stopped him from repeating the shout. "Ray!" The door to the bathroom burst open and the shower curtain was flung aside.

"What? what's the matter?" Ray asked. "Ben, calm down. What is it?"

Fraser's throat closed and he couldn't speak. He just pointed to his chest, his eyes still fixated on the small silver hoops threaded through his flesh. He watched as one of Ray's hands came up to touch and seized his wrist before he could do so. "Don't, they hurt."

"Ben..." Ray drew out his name. "When did this happen?"

Fraser just shook his head. "I don't know Ray! I don't know!"

Ray reached up with his free hand and stroked the side of Fraser's face, calming him. "Shh...its okay. Just tell me what you remember."

"That's the thing Ray, I don't remember. I don't even know how I got home last night, let alone having both of my nipples pierced." Fraser tore his gaze away from his chest to look at his lover. Ray was staring at his nipples, an intent look on his face, oblivious to the fact that he was getting soaked from the still running shower. "Do you think it would be safe for me to take them out?"

Ray glanced up at him then back down to his chest. "Well, I don't see why not, if that's what you really want to do."

Ray's tone had Fraser looking a little closer at his lover. Ray didn't seem disgusted or shocked. "What do you think I should do?"

Ray sighed. "Well, its your body Ben. You can do what ever you like. But if you want my opinion," Ray looked him in the eye. "I think they're hot. They make you look sexy."

Now that the edge of panic had worn off, Fraser could look at the piercing's as something other than a violation. And he had to admit, they did make him look a little dangerous. Other than the fact that he had no conscious memory of choosing this, he really had no objection to them. And seeing how Ray liked them, he could keep them. If, when they had healed properly, and he felt differently, he could always take them out. "Well, I think I'll leave them for now, I can always change my mind."

Ray smiled at him, and leaned into the shower to kiss him. "Okay," he said. "I'll leave and you can finish showering." Ray stepped away, and looked down at his wet clothes. "I'm going to go change, I'll have some toast and coffee waiting whenever you're ready."

Fraser sighed and watched his lover walk away. "Thanks honey."

"No problem babe."


After six years as partners, four years as lovers, and three years married, Ray finally had the upper hand, an advantage, a weapon of great destruction. Something in his power that would make that damned, iron-willed control of his husband's crumble.

The best part of this new supremacy, was that it had been handed to him on a silver platter, so to speak. This new weapon was so perfect, so beautiful, that the look satisfied even Ben's sense of conformity. Two silver hoops, one threaded through each of Ben's nipples.

Ben had come home one morning after a night of drinking himself oblivious, to find both of his nip's had been pierced. Now completely healed, Ben was open to let Ray touch. During the last three months he had been incredibly protective of them, not wanting to cause himself undue pain. So it had been hands off. Until now.

Lying on his back, Ray stared up into his lover's flushed face as he slowly thrust into Ray's body. God, he loved this. The slow glide, the warmth. The look of Ben above him, all sweaty, his hair curling at the tips, his eyes dark and focused. But he wanted more. After two weeks apart, he was hot, horny and wanted nothing more than to be fucked through the mattress.

Ray ran his hands along Ben's where they rested on either side of his head, up his arms and shoulders, Ray's fingers tingling at the feel of warm flesh and hard muscles under his palms, to grasp the back of Ben's neck and pull him down for a long, languid kiss. Ben's mouth was hot and wet, and tasted so good. Ray thrust his tongue deep in search of more of that delicious flavour that was pure Ben. His lover was giving back as good as he got, Ben's tongue battled with his, both of them struggling for control of the kiss. The fight was sending shiver's of lust through his body, making his dick throb. Ray broke the kiss and threw back his head as Ben's cock stroked his prostate.

"Ben!" Ray gasped. "Gawwd..." This slow moving love making was killing him. Lifting his head from its resting place on his pillow, Ray nipped, kissed, licked and nibbled his way from Ben's cute little ear, down his long neck and collar bone to the delicious little nubs waiting for his attention. Round and tasty, the two beautiful orbs now sporting their silver jewellery were a delectable temptation. Peppering soft kisses around Bens' left nipple, Ray gently blew a warm gust of breath across the pebbled flesh, and felt and his lover shivered and thrust just a little harder. Perfect. Using just the tip of his tongue, Ray lightly licked nipple in front of him.

"Mmm...Ray." The thrust accompanied by Fraser's gasp was a little harder, a little deeper, but still rigidly controlled. Still using the tip of his tongue, Ray gently slid his tongue under the silver hoop, closed his mouth around the whole morsel, and sucked.

"RAY!" Ben threw his head back and thrust down hard into the warm welcome body beneath his. His body was on fire, lust and need washing through him with ever beat of his heart, with every pull of Ray's mouth. It felt as if his nipples were connected directly to his cock. Ray was sucking on his left tit, while his fingers were gently playing with his right. It was overwhelming, maddening. It was driving him crazy. He could feel is fragile hold on his control slipping.

"That's it Ben, let go," Ray gasped, relishing the feel of the hard flesh now pounding into his body. "Let go. Yeah that's right. Fuck me Ben," Ray panted. "Fuck me." Ben's control had crumbled and was now a thing of the past. Having been washed away buy the relentless throbbing pleasure Ray and drawn from his body, he could do nothing but obey the words spilling from his lover's lips.

"So good Ben, so good. Fuck me, yeah, let me feel it. I love you, I love you. More, fuck me. "Ray could feel the tingling starting at the base of his spine, spread to the tips of his fingers and up to the back of his neck. The relentless hammering against his prostate was pushing him over the edge into orgasm without either of them having touched his cock.

"Ah! Ben...!" Ray shout was cut off and his throat choked up as the pleasure overwhelmed him. Wave after wave of pure lightning rolled through his body, the pleasure so strong, the techno coloured world greyed around the edges.

Ben clenched his teeth and growled deep in this chest as Ray's body clamped down on his, squeezing his cock with a vice like grip. "Ray!" He thrust twice more and then held himself ridged as his body poured itself into his lover, the pleasure so intense he had to fight for consciousness. As his strength followed his cum, out of his body, he let Rays' legs fall from his shoulders, and slowly lay down on his husband's chest.

The two men didn't speak as they listened to the steady rhythm of each others heart beat as the world settled around them. Ray absently stroked the damp hair at Ben's nape as he gathered his scattered wits. He was the first to break the silence.

"Hi," Ray murmured.

Ben snuggled his face into Ray's neck before replying. "Hi," he said, and chuckled softly.

"Wow." Ray said softly, as Ben's cock softened and slipped from his body.

Ben shifted around, settling himself into a more comfortable position atop his human pillow. "You can say that again."

"Wow." The word was accompanied by a yelp as Ben pinched his husband on the ass.

"That's for being a smart ass," he said. The two men laughed and Ray slapped sweat soaked skin of his lover's back in retaliation. The resulting tussle lasted only a few minutes, exhaustion allowing for only a small wrestle, Ben pinning down Rays' arms and kissing him silent. Confident that his lover was going to stay put, Ben once again settled down on top of him.

"So, how did you like me playing with these?" Ray was softly petting one of Ben's nipples.

Ben thought about it for a minute before replying. "I have to say it was intense. It was as if, every time you licked me or sucked or pulled on them, a jolt of pleasure overwhelmed me, like electricity or something to the like."

Ray contemplated Ben's words and the flesh under his fingers. "I bet I could make you cum from just playing with your nipples."

Ben cleared his throat, the thought causing a slight stirring in his body. "I think we could give that a try," he said. "Just not right now."

The thought was mind boggling. "Ben, honey, babe, I couldn't get it up if my life depended on it." He stopped speaking, his fingers petting through Ben's hair. "I've never cum like that before, without either of us touching my cock." He stopped again. "It was like my whole body was having an orgasm, not just my dick. I thought I was going to pass out."

Ben didn't say anything, but the smug smile on his face spoke volumes. The two men lay silently together, each of them content to hold the other until Ray once again broke the silence.

"So, how was your trip?" Ben dragged his head up off of Ray's chest and propped it up in his palm.

"It was long and lonely without you." He said. "Deputy Commissioner Burtwell's wife was feeling me up at the banquet dinner." He sighed. " She's old enough to be my grandmother Ray. It wasn't pretty." A small shiver ran on his skin.

"Come here baby," Ray said, and gathered up his tormented lover in his arms and hugged him to his chest. "I'll protect you from the big bad Commissioner's wife." Ray said, then flinched as Ben pinched his side.

"Don't mock me Ray, I know where you're ticklish." Ray laughed and subsided. He opened his mouth to speak again, but was overwhelmed buy a jaw-cracking yawn.

"Enough, we can talk more later Ray, all I want is to fall asleep in my lovers arms. Okay?"

"Okay." Ray gave in gracefully, and pulled the covers over the two of them and settled down to sleep, his lover in his arms, his head tucked into his neck. "Sleep baby." He said, and kissed Ben lightly on his brow.

The End.


End Things That Happen When you Drink by Sam McCoy: master_sam_1@yahoo.com

Author and story notes above.