The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on The Burnham Triangle: Where The Game Is Going

Number of comments: 2

(post new comment)
From: Nancy
Date: 05/13/2011
I also don't want to see Fraser choose one Ray over the other, especially since usually it's RayV who is the Ray not chosen by Fraser. To have Fraser choose RayK over RayV marginalizes Fraser and RayV's very loving friendship.

I also don't think that RayK is that great of a friend to Fraser, so why would Fraser choose him instead of someone who truly loves him, as RayV does?

It makes me sick that this fandom is almost all F/K slash just because RayK is "hotter" than RayV! There's really very little evidence on screen that RayK loves Fraser more than RayV does, and that Fraser loves RayK more than RayV. RayK seems far more interested in winning Stella back than caring about Fraser.

From: RVlver
Date: 03/15/2010
Just for once, I'd like to see Fraser choose the other Ray. To me, he loves Fraser far more than this Ray does, and he reads as more gay than this Ray (I see his flirting with women as hiding his true sexuality). And I wish you could have included happy endings for both Rays, as well as Fraser. I hate it when Fraser chooses between the two of them because he usually chooses the Ray that is more popular - even though his relationship with the other Ray is far more tender and loving.

(post new comment)