The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on The Lady is with me

Number of comments: 2

(post new comment)
From: Nancy
Date: 08/09/2012
Neediness is a terrible reason for having a relationship with someone. Fraser's an absolute fool to choose Kowalski over Ray (I refuse to call Kowalski by that name) because Kowalski's immature, needy and jealous. He really acts like a baby!

And because of that, Kowalski will never be able to love Fraser as Ray does. And you're obviously a Ray Vecchio hater who doesn't attempt to understand him and write him accurately. He loved Fraser from the start, and he wouldn't quit loving Fraser just because they were separated. He also didn't "abandon" Fraser - he had an important job to do, and Fraser would understand that.

I'm really sick of finding stories by Ray Vecchio haters who don't write him and his friendship with Fraser as it was on the show. Thank goodness you tried to write him positively at the end by his apologizing to Fraser - but Fraser needs apologize to him too by being so stupid and picking Kowalski. He should have gone to breakfast with Ray to further renew their friendship instead of being so focused on sex!


From: dsfriendshipper
Date: 08/18/2010
Yet another ho-hum "Fraser picks RayK over RayV as his lover" story - please tell me WHY when RayK wasn't even that nice to him and RayV never hit Fraser, never called him a freak, didn't abandon him when Fraser needed, and showed so much more unselfish friendship to Fraser than clingy, needy RayK (ughhh!) ever did?!! And don't try to argue that RayV was mean to Fraser by saying he blew his cover, and ignore what happened in canon - RayV more than made up for that seemingly unsensitive comment (I don't think it was insensitive) when he willingly took a bullet for Fraser YET AGAIN - which is more than RayK ever did!

Geesh - I am so sick of people not realizing that Fraser can still be in love with RayV even after spending time with RayK, because RayK is really not a prize at all.

(post new comment)