NC-17 for bad language and graphic m/m, just in case you are still confused that means this is SLASH, geddit? Ok good.

 

As always theses characters and the whole Due South phenomena do not belong to me.

 

Spoilers for Odds.

 

 

Tututangoo

 

"Ooh Ooh,

I've hurt you I can see,

Ooh Ooh,

Do you think that it's not hurting me?"

 

Robbie Williams If it's Hurting You.

 

 

 

"You didn't have to kiss her," Ray insisted for the thousandth time.

 

"Ray, you're overreacting," Fraser tried to placate his furious lover,

 

"Goddamnit Fraser, I am NOT overreacting!" he turned from his pacing to yell back.

 

"Ray, please it was just a kiss, it meant nothing... well to me anyway I cannot claim to know what it meant to Ms Scarpa,"

 

"You are NOT making this any better," Ray warned, scowling at him from the other end of the apartment. Fraser was at a loss; Ray had seemed Ok with the idea whilst they were still at the station, reassuring Fraser that he had made the right decision in telling Ray the truth. No good to have a relationship built on lies. Ray, more than anyone, should appreciate the importance of that. But after they had gotten back to the sweet seclusion of the apartment Ray's mood had gone decidedly sour.

 

"Ray, I though you were OK with this,"

 

"OK, with this? How fucked up is that Fraser? How could I be ok with this and still be human?"

 

"Well Ray you don't have to be unreasonable to be human," Fraser knew it was a particularly low remark, but he had tried everything else he could think of to calm Ray's storm in the two hours they had been arguing constantly.

 

"Oh so now I'm petty, jealous, overreacting AND unreasonable? Well gee thanks Benton buddy, I love you too." Ray spat back at him sarcastically, although Fraser could still see the truth in the last statement, he was grateful that he hadn't lost Ray's love, he craved that, it was like one of the most addictive drugs possible and he wasn't sure whether he could cope with a long, enforced, detox of Ray, it would quite possibly kill him. And he was a Mountie. Fraser was overjoyed to see the love still shining back at him from the angry blue eyes, which at the same time appeared to look upon him with scorn.

 

"Ray, please," Fraser had meant it to sound reassuring of his true feelings for his lovable partner, but it came out sounding pompous and a bit condescending in his exasperation.

 

"Yeah, that's right Mr Bloody perfect, tell the dumb American cop, what the correct etiquette for dealing with one's significant other when said significant other has been having it off with a card shark?"

 

"Well Ray it would be polite to at least listen to my version of events instead of jumping to your own conclusions,"

 

"Okeydokey, you got off with Lady Shoes," Ray paused considering him carefully, " stop me if I get anything wrong, or anything that I could have possibly, I dunno 'made up' ya know how crazy I get," Fraser found himself nodding in agreement, despite the fact the it seemed to annoy Ray further.

 

"So after ya got off with her, it took you, oh, at least a few hours to tell me, let alone tell me that you had already solved the case seven paces ahead of dumb old me, mustav slipped ya mind right? The only excuse you can come up with is that it meant nothing to you, and that it was part of yer 'duty', have I missed anything?" Fraser tried desperately to find a single fact that he could add in his defence, but came up empty.

 

"How much does duty mean to you Frase?" Fraser was startled by the question, and the fact that Ray had voiced it without sounding on the verge of a nuclear explosion.

 

"A lot Ray," he answered as truthfully as he could, duty did mean a lot to him, Ray must be blind, well blinder, not to have already noticed that.

 

"You think duty'll keep you warm in bed on a cold night? You think duty will tell you everything will be all right and comfort you? You think duty will let you fuck it till it can't see straight?"

 

"No Ray, but duty offers other important aspects, also essential for life,"

 

"Like?" Ray demanded impatiently.

 

"It..."

 

"Well?"

 

"I..."

 

"Uh, huh,"

 

"Ray, will you stop interrupting, it is most distracting."

 

"Fraser, I'm gonna ask ya a question, an I want ya to answer as honestly as you can OK?

 

"Of course Ray,"

 

"How would you feel if it was me?"

 

"I'm afraid I don't understand,"

 

"How would you feel if it was me, kissing the hell out of one foxy lady, just for duty? I mean it's only sharing spit, right, not that much different to sharing air, or a cup of coffee." Fraser certainly didn't need the cinemascope that flashed through his mind at that suggestion. Ray and Lady Shoes. Ms Scarpa and Ray. Ray naked and sweating as a dangerous shark loomed over him, riding him, stealing kisses that were his. Stealing what *belonged* to HIM. He knew he couldn't own Ray any more than he could own Diefanbaker, they were with him of their own free will, although that didn't stop Fraser's heart insisting that Ray was his property, his, not Scarpa's, not anyone else's. His.

 

Before he knew it, Fraser was across the room in record speed, crushing Ray painfully against the wall in a harshly demanding kiss. Remarking his territory that had never even been breached. Fraser knew he was now the one being, not only over possessive but also hypocritical.

 

Not that Ray seemed to mind in the slightest.

 

"Mine, Ray, mine," He growled protectively in his ear when he finally let his panting partner up for air.

 

"Yuh, huh," Ray agreed enthusiastically rubbing his own erection against Fraser's. The last thread of Fraser's self-restraint quickly left the building at Ray's easy submission. He dragged Ray into the bedroom and practically *threw* him onto their bed, deep inside Fraser's mind he was crying out in disgust at his actions, his body didn't seem to be getting the message, as he watched Ray bounce enticingly on impact with the mattress. Sprawling out wantonly and invitingly. It was all Fraser could do not to ounce.

 

"Crazy Mountie," Ray moaned as Fraser quickly assigned himself to getting them both naked as possible in as little time possible.

 

"Slutty Cop,"

 

"Benton Fraser!" Ray exclaimed in shock, poor Ray, he was still under the delusion that who he was under the uniform was nothing like the demon he became out of it.

 

Eventually, task completed, Fraser covered the smaller man completely with his bulk, thrusting against him, creating the most delicious friction. Nice as it was, it wasn't what he wanted. Pulling Ray's knees suddenly over his shoulders, shocking Ray into splaying his legs wider than he usually would have, not that Fraser was complaining as he shoved two fingers deep into Ray's mouth, watching Ray concentrating on not gagging as he slowly fucked his mouth with his fingers. After adding a third to the party, ensuring he had collected enough saliva, he quickly slipped his fingers deep into Ray's ass. Finger fucking with much more vigour now. It wasn't very long before the fingers had to leave to make room for one very large Canadian cock.

 

He thrust almost cruelly in and out of the younger writhing man beneath me. Not the Ray made any protest to the treatment. If anything he encouraged it, wriggling around alluringly. He thrust more frantically as he felt his impending orgasm overtake his conscious needs. Pumping Ray using the same wild tempo. Whilst Ray concentrated on keeping them on the bed, clasping the metal headboard desperately with both hands, his head thrown back in abandon.

 

Fraser came first, filling Ray with his scorching hot spunk. Ray came shortly after coming over both of their stomachs and chests, how was it that Ray always managed to make such a mess, whatever it was he was doing? A post coital Fraser pondered absurdly. Neither of the moved, Fraser's rapidly softening cock still buried deeply inside his lover.

 

"Didn't have to kiss her," Ray sleepily insisted. Fraser sighed; it was going to be a long night.

 

The End.