Disclaimer: Not mine. Just played with them. Put 'em back unharmed, but relaxed. ;)

Rated 'S' for silliness, 'cause my Fraser muse decided to be weird again. <g>



In The Dark, act 2

by Sammy

(Scene: It's dark. It's Ray K.'s apartment. It's Ray K.'s bed. And quite obviously he's right in the middle of expanding his relationship with his partner and best friend Benton Fraser - a.k.a. they're having sex. We once again tune in just as the following conversation ensues...)



"Like that, Ray?"

"Oh... oh YES...!" <moan> "Yeah, yeah, just like... oooow..."

<gasps, moans and several other variants follow for a while, until the Mountie decides it is time to... lower his activities...> "FRASER! What are you..." <grooooaaan> "OH my GOD!"

<wet sucking sounds that cease at the religious reference> "Is that okay with you, Ray?"

<gasp> "More than okay, more than okay, just get back to what you were doing, Fraser, then I'm fine..."

"Right you are."

<sucking resumes, as does moaning, until finally...> "YESSS...! OH, YESSS...! FRAAA-SER...!!!"

<long silence while panting stops, heartbeats calm, and breathing slows down gradually>

<then...> "I can't believe you did that, Fraser."

"Did what, Ray?"

"*That.* You know."

"You mean... What exactly *do* you mean, Ray?"

"You *swallowed*, Fraser."

"Well." <shrug> "I've put stranger things in my mouth."

<groan>





- end <g> -

by Sammy <sammy@home.ins.de>

Read my other stuff at Little Sammy's House Of Fun