Tiramisu

Copyright © Orphan_Account


Note: Hi everybody, this story jumped in my head while I was making a ... Tiramisu ... right after having seen "Eclipse" (for at least the 30th time) ... I know there is no connections between "Eclipse" and a Tiramisu but ... like 1 and 1 makes 2 ... Fraser, Ray and a Tiramisu ... this is the result ... I have to tell you too that I'm French-speaking, I did my best but I know my English is very very very bad ... so please forgive me for my mistakes ... TYK ... Enjoy your reading!

Rating: NC-17.

Pairing: Fraser/Kowalski.

Warnings: This is a m/m, slash, Humor, Romance story ... It contains m/m sexual graphics. Please, do not read it if you are under the legal age and/or if you are offended. Remember too that this is a fiction, no condoms are used in this story but, in real life, never forget to protect yourself!

Summary : This story doesn't take place at any particular moment ... this is just Fraser 'trying' to make a Tiramisu ... but with Ray doing 'things' to him ... it's harder than usually ...

Disclaimer : I do not own the characters in this story (unfortunately), they belong to Alliance (lucky guys) ... I just borrow them for our enjoyment and will give them back later ... much later ... when I'll have an epiphany :)! ...


Tiramisu

by Orphan_Account

Fraser was trying to recall if he had all the ingredients he needed. He look at the food on Ray's kitchen counter ... eggs, sugar, Amaretto, Mascarpone, biscuits, coffee ... yes, everything was ready.

He took the eggs, broke them and separated the white from the yellow. He added a little pinch of salt to the whites. Then he added the sugar to the yellows and started to mix it. When the melange had a light orange color, Fraser added the Amaretto and started to mix it again.

At this moment, Ray stood up from the couch and went into the kitchen. He stood just behind Fraser, against his back, looking above his shoulder ...

"Ewww ... that looks disgustin', Fraser!."

"Ray, you don't eat with your eyes but with your mouth ..."

Fraser dug one finger into the melange, turned back and held it in front of Ray's mouth.

"Open your mouth, Ray."

Ray look at the mixture ... disgusting.

"No way!"

"Please, Ray, try it, it's really good and very nutritional."

"No way I'm gonna try this ... that ... ewww ... that thing."

"Ray,"

"No."

"Ray,"

"NO!"

Fraser took a step forward and started caressing Ray's lips with his finger, forcing his lips apart and sliding his finger into Ray's mouth.

"Fraser ... Fra ..."

Ray's words were cut off and he instantly began to lick and suck at Fraser's finger, licking it clean.

"Um ... that's not so bad, Fraze."

"Thank you kindly, Ray."

"What's that stuff?"

"Which ... stuff, Ray?"

"The alcohol ya put in it."

"It's called Amaretto, it tastes almonds."

"Yep, that's pretty good ... where's the bottle?"

"Ray ..."

"Hey, look Fraze, I tasted that thing, so now, I can taste something I wanna taste."

"As you wish, Ray. Here it is."

And Fraser gave Ray the bottle of Amaretto. Ray sip once.

"Ummm ... good. Taste it, Fraze."

"Ray, you and I both know I don't drink alcohol."

"I don't ask ya to drink, just taste it."

"No, Ray, I'm sorry. I can't."

"Okay. Then, let's try it another way ..."

And Ray kissed Fraser. He closed his lips on Fraser's, parted them and slid his tongue into Fraser's hot, soft mouth ... Fraser started to suck at Ray's tongue and moaned ... lost in the taste of Ray's mouth, the sugar, the almonds and the alcohol...

"Mmmm Ray ... that's ... mmmm ..."

"See. I told ya!"

"Ray, I wasn't talking about the Amaretto, I know how Amaretto tastes, I was talking about the kiss..."

"Oh ... Talking ... yeah, sure. ... So, if ya already know how Amaretto tastes, why the hell didn't ya tell me?"

"Because I know you were going to kiss me, Ray." Fraser said with grin on his face.

"Ah!"

"Well, if you don't mind, Ray, I'd like to pursue it."

"Oh yeah, Fraze."

And Ray kiss Fraser again. Fraser broke the kiss and turned back to face the counter and his preparation.

"Ray ... I ... uh ... I ... I was talking about the Tiramisu this time."

"Listen, Fraze, try to speak English here, not Canadian ... or at least ... say things clearly, yer makin' me nuts and ... horny."

Ray's cock was half erect now, he began to rock slowly against Fraser's ass. He started to nibbling his ear, biting and kissing Fraser's earlobe. Fraser was fighting with the Mascarpone box to open it.

"Ray. Ray. Ray. RAY!"

Ray stopped and whispered into Fraser's ear...

"What? Do ya wanna me stop?"

Fraser finally managed to open the Mascarpone. The cheese felt into the eggs with a big 'splash'... covered by Fraser's protestation.

"No. No, no. No at all, Ray. I just ... uh ... I just .. please, let me finish the Tiramisu, then, if you will me, I'll be all yours."

It was too much. Ray was completely hard now. He couldn't wait till the Tiramisu will be finished. While Fraser was mixing the cheese into the preparation ... well ... trying to mix it ... Ray started to undo Fraser's shirt. When the shirt was opened, Ray slid his hands beneath it and started caressing Fraser's torso, still rocking his cock against Fraser's butt. By this time, Fraser had finally managed to mix all the ingredients together.

When Ray's fingertip brushed against Fraser's left nipple, Fraser moaned huskily. Ray didn't lose a second and slid Fraser's shirt of his shoulders, then, started to lick his neck and shoulders, sucking and biting them. Then, he slid downward and kiss and lick his spine. Fraser's breath was harsh now, he turned back, faced Ray and managed to speak.

"Ray ... I ... Didn't ask you to wait?"

Ray looked at those wonderful Mountie blue eyes.

"Yes, ya did."

"But you didn't listen to me ..."

"I did ... but my cock didn't!" Ray said, teasing Fraser.

"Ray!"

"Oh, come on, Benton Buddy! Don't tell me ya haven't noticed I'm as hard as a rock?!"

Fraser was now as red as his uniform, this Red Serge he is always ... almost always ... wearing.

"Uh ... yes ... I ... uh ... I noticed, Ray."

"And don't tell me yer not exited, because I don't think that the bulge in yer pants is yer wallet ... yer too old now to keep yer wallet in yer underwear. Besides, everybody knows ya keep yer money in yer hat."

Fraser cleared is troat, words almost failed him.

"Mm.... mm ... yes, you're right, Ray."

Go on Kowalski, go on. Ray though. A big red, shy, babbling Mountie is more exiting than anything else.

"I was right about what, Fraze?"

"You know, Ray ..."

"No, I don't, Fraze."

"Yes, you do."

"I told ya I don't, Fraze. Tell me..."

"Uh ... You were right about ... uh ... you were right about my money."

Ray couldn't believe his ears.

"WHAT????"

"You were right about my money, Ray. I don't keep my wallet in my underwear anymore. I keep it in my Stetson."

Damn. Okay, Fraser, you wanna play, let's play. Ray was starting to get angry.

"Oh. Okay. So, if ya don't keep yer wallet in you fuckin' pants, what the hell what this fuckin' hard thing against my fuckin' hard cock?"

"Ray, please, watch out your vocabulary, please."

"I don't see kids here, Fraze. Now, answer my question ... if it wasn't yer wallet, so, what was hard against my cock?"

Fraser was wordless ... he didn't know what to answer ... or rather, he perfectly know what to answer, but was too shy to say it ... but Ray was right, there were no children in Ray's apartment, he and Ray were both rather exited and, he knew too well that when Ray was exited, nothing could stop him from having what he wanted ... and, in this particular case, what Ray wanted was ... him. So, Fraser took a deep breath and try to say it ...

"It was my ... uh ... my ..."

"Yer what, Fraze?"

"My penis, Ray. It was my penis."

"Thank you Fraser."

Fraser couldn't still believe he said that and, Ray wasn't helping much. He was thanking him ... for what ... for having an erection? ... For making Tiramisu? ...

"For what?"

"For answerin' my question."

"Ah. Oh ... Uh ... You're welcome, Ray."

Ray was still facing Fraser, he took a step closer and took a look at the cream made with the eggs, the sugar and all those stuff he had forgotten ... above his lover's shoulder.

"Mmm ... doesn't look as bad as the last time."

And Ray dig his finger into the cream and licked it very sensually, sucking his finger, trusting it slowly in and out of his mouth.

"Mmmm ... that's feel so nice on my tongue."

Fraser's heart jumped, as did his cock too. His jeans was starting to become very tight. He kept staring at Ray's tongue liking and sucking his own finger. All Fraser was able to think about now, was Ray's tongue doing the same thing to his cock. When Ray's finger slid out of his mouth, Fraser took Ray's head in both hands and kissed him savagely, invading his mouth with his tongue, tasting the cream on Ray's tongue. He started sucking Ray's tongue desperately, like if his own life depended on it, like this time on the Henry Allen, when Ray had sucked his tongue, drank the air he was giving him, keeping him alive.

Finally, they broke the kiss for air and Ray managed to speak.

"Wow, Fraser, this was ... WOW..."

"Yes, it definitely was, Ray."

Fraser had completely forgotten the Tiramisu now.

"Do you want to go to bed, Ray?"

"Nah, I'm not really tired, Fraze."

"I wasn't meaning to sleep, Ray."

"Yeah, I know. Gotcha."

"So?"

"So?"

"Do you want to go to bed, Ray?"

"Nope."

Ray was now playing his favorite game ... Excite the Moutie.

"I beg you pardon?."

"I don't wanna got to bed now, Fraze. And, ya CAN'T go to bed now either."

Fraser was really lost now, was he in the Twilight?

"Uh, Ray ... I ... I ... uh ... I really don't understand why you don't want to ... why you don't want to make love to me now?"

"Fraze, you really have a bad memory! Didn't you just ask me to wait till the Tiramisu will be finished?"

"Uh ... the Tiramisu ... which Tiramisu, Ray?"

Ray pointed the cream and the biscuits on the counter.

"THIS Tiramisu ... the one yer suppose to finished before I screw yer brain out ..."

Fraser was staring at Ray, his mouth hanging wide open. He licked at his lower lip, like he always do.

"And if yer don't hurry, I'm gonna come right here and right there."

Fraser's head and cock were ready to explode ... he couldn't wait to finish the Tiramisu ... so couldn't Ray either.

"Ray?"

"Yeah, Fraze?"

"Forget about the Tiramisu."

"Nah, nah, nah. No way."

"Please ..."

"Nope ... tell me ..."

"Tell you what, Ray?"

"Tell me what ya have to do to finish this damn Tiramisu."

And, before he could speak, Ray took off his own shirt. They were both bare chest now. Fraser licks his lower lip once again and managed to speak ...

"I ... uh ... I have to ... "

Ray started caressing his chest. His fingertip playing with one nipple.

"... I ... uh ... I have to mix the whites from the eggs ... then ... I ... uh ..."

Ray began to undo the buttons of his jeans ...

"... I ... uh ... I have to mix it with ... uh ... with the rest of the preparation ... then ... I have to ... uh ... to ... I ..."

Ray started caressing his cock trough his pants.

"... I ... I ... I ... uh ... I ..."

"Ya what, Fraze?"

Ray slid his hand into his pants and began to stroke himself slowly. Then, he slid his pants and jeans of, kick them aside and started to stroke himself again.

"... I ... uh ... I have to wet ... uh ... I have to wet the ... to wet the biscuits ... with the coffee ... and uh ... "

"Mmmm ... Oh yeah, Fraze ... mmmm ... wet the biscuit ... .mmm ... I love that part ... yeah ... so what do ya do next?"

Ray was still stroking himself slowly, caressing his cockhead with his thumb, pumping slowly up and down his cock, making little moans.

" ... When the biscuits are ... uh ... are wet ... I have ... I have to put them into a dish and cover them with cream ... and then ... I ... uh ... I ..."

"Ya what, Fraze? I'm waitin' ... ya know I'm not good at waitin' ..."

" ... I ... uh ... I do it again ... and ..."

"Oh yeah, any time you want, Benton Buddy ... so, ya wet the biscuits and cover 'em with cream again and ..."

"... And again ... uh ... until ... until the ... until the dish his full ... and then I ... I just ..."

Fraser was unable to speak now, his cock was so hard in his jeans that it was painful, besides, he was sure he wasn't going to hang on much longer.

"Fraser?"

"Yes, Ray?"

"Shut up and make love to me."

"Yes, Ray."

Fraser took of his jeans and boxer at the same time ... thanking god he was bare feet and doesn't have to undo his Mountie boots. He took Ray in his arms and started kissing him savagely, trusting in his mouth with his tongue, sucking and licking it. Then, he started to bite Ray's neck and shoulders, kept going down to find a nipple. Fraser was wild like a wild animal and was making husky moans and groans. He started to suck at Ray's nipple till it was so hard Ray moaned in protest. Fraser lowered his head and lick at Ray's stomach, and groin, then, he started to give butterfly kisses on Ray's cockhead. Ray screamed.

"Damn, Fraser, ya wanna me to die or what? Finished me or I'm gonna pass a bullet trough my brain."

And Fraser took Ray's cockhead in his mouth, licking it, sliding his tongue along the tip. Ray was shivering. With his left hand, Fraser started massaging Ray's balls. Ray slid his right hand in Fraser's soft short hair and, grip Fraser's shoulder with his left hand. Fraser relaxed his troat and started deeptroating Ray, still massaging his lover's balls. Ray was trusting faster and faster in Fraser's mouth and hands.

Fraser felt Ray shivering and shaking, looked up at those wonderful green-blue eyes above him, and saw Ray's mouth opened and then, Ray was coming ... hot milky fluid filling Fraser's mouth, sliding slowly along his troat. He licked Ray clean and gave a last butterfly kiss on Ray's cock.

Ray let himself fall on the floor, in front of Fraser. They were now both on the Ray's kitchen floor, behind the counter, there wasn't many room but it was enought. When Ray opened his eyes, he saw those blue blue eyes looking at him... but they were now dark with desire and Ray noticed that Fraser was still hard ... he asked himself how the hell did Fraser to hang on so long.

He took Fraser's face in his hands and kiss him slowly. While kissing Fraser, Ray sit on the Mountie. Fraser's cock was now between his thighs and he could feel it against his balls and ass. Ray started to rock slowly, then when Fraser fastened the rhythm, he started to rock frenetically against Fraser. Ray took Fraser's cock in his hand and matched the trusting with his pumping. They were kissing and rocking frenetically.

Fraser started to kiss Ray's neck, sucking and licking it, his fingernails were dug into Ray's back. Then, Ray felt Fraser shaking between his thighs, in his hand, and suddenly, Fraser bite Ray's shoulder so hard that Ray thought that he was going to blood. Fraser came so hard that he couldn't stop shaking. He was jerking and jerking ... He was still biting Ray's shoulder, trying to muffle his moans and cries. Ray felts Fraser's hot, milky semen on his hand, cock and belly.

When Fraser came back to earth, he started to kiss Ray. Then, they looked at each other.

"Fraze, I don't know if I'll let you finish yer damn Tiramisu today, I wanna spend the rest of the day makin' love to ya."

"I think it's a pretty good idea, Ray, and I think too that the Tiramisu can wait."

Ray could lose himself in those lovely eyes.

"I love you, Fraser."

''And I you, Ray."

The End.


Back to the Archive

Author's Web Page: http://homepages.go.com/~sylviainc/CallumKeithRennie.htm

PS: As you probably noticed, "Orphan_Account" is a nickname that I've chosen for the Archive, easier to write than "Orphan Account" ... and, I love that name since I saw Callum in "The Outer Limits" ... that's for the short story ...