Love On The Phone

Copyright © Orphan_Account


Note: Hi everybody, nothing special here, just a little PWP <g>... I'd like to thank Maria and Ruthie for their wonderful and hard work in beta reading this story for me and for turning it into real English... because I'm French-speaking... TYK... Enjoy your reading!

Rating: NC-17.

Pairing: Fraser/Kowalski.

Warning: This is a m/m, slash, PWP, Humor, Romance story... It contains m/m sexual graphics. Please, do not read if you are under the legal age and/or are offended.

Summary: When the phone rings, Fraser isn't prepared for what he hears...

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in this story (unfortunately), they belong to Alliance (lucky guys). I just borrow them for our enjoyment and will give them back later... much later... when I'll have an epiphany.


Love On The Phone

by Orphan_Account

"Hello, this is Constable Fraser and you have reached the Cana..."

"It's me, babe." said the voice on the other end of the line.

"Ray," beamed Fraser "How are you?"

"Fine, Fraze. You?"

"I'm fine, thank you kindly. I miss you."

"Miss you too... that's why I'm calling." said Ray in a husky voice.

Fraser felt his cheeks burning, growing red.

"Are you alone?" whispered Ray.

"Yes, Ray. Why?"

"Good... reaaaally good... You're in your office?" asked Ray, in the same sexy voice.

Fraser felt his cock start to wake up and cleared his throat.

"Uh... yes... Ray... uh... Why?"

"You already said that, Fraze." teased Ray.

"Said what, Ray?" asked Fraser, not following the conversation.

"Never mind... So, you're alone at the Consulate, huh?"

"Yes."

"Alone in your office?"

"Uh, yes."

"Are you naked?" whispered Ray, even more sensually.

Fraser's cock hardened even more and started to throb in his pants.

"NO!... I mean... I... I'm not wearing my Red Serge, but..." babbled Fraser.

"What you're wearing, then?"

"I... I'm wearing... I... Why, Ray?"

"'Cause I'm home, alone, naked and as hard as a rock, Fraze." moaned Ray.

"Ray... I... you..."

"C'mon, love. Talk to me."

"What do you want me to tell you, Ray?"

"What you wearing."

"I... uh ... I'm wearing my white undershirt..."

"Good, that's good," moaned Ray "Take it off."

"I beg your pardon, Ray?"

"Take the damn shirt off, Fraze."

"Ray, I can't. I..."

"Please," begged Ray.

"All Right, Ray. Hold on a second." Fraser put the receiver down and took his shirt off, then picked the receiver up again. "Are you still there, Ray?"

"Oh yeah, baby. Harder than ever."

Ray was lying on the couch, naked. His eyes were closed, he had the speaker on to have both hands free... Well, they weren't free at all... Ray's right hand was stroking his cock slowly, while the left one was playing gently with a hardening nipple.

"Ray, why are you asking me to undress myself? What are you doing?" asked Fraser, feeling the fresh air against his hot bare chest.

"What am I'm doing, Fraser?" groaned Ray "I'm caressing my cock and playing with my nipples, why?"

Fraser jerked in his chair. He was completely hard now.

"Ray!" growled Fraser.

"Touch yourself, baby."

"What? Ray, I can't. I..."

"Oh, yes, you can. Just think about me, here, naked and alone, playing with myself... having fantasy's about you, stroking your long, strong, hard cock..."

Fraser moaned loudly. Ray released both his cock and nipple and reached for the small tube of lube which was lying on his belly. He rolled on his side, put some on the fingers of his left hand and put the tube on the floor.

"Fraser?"

Fraser gulped for air and tried to speak.

"Yes... Ray...?"

"Took your pants and boxers off... and don't argue! There's nobody there, so you're safe."

"All right, hold on a second."

"FRAZE!" shouted Ray.

Fraser picked the phone up again. "Yes, Ray?"

"Put the damn speaker on."

"Oh... yes, very wise, Ray."

Fraser put the receiver down again and pushed one of the phone's buttons, putting the speaker on. Meanwhile, Ray reached behind him and slid one lubricated finger between his buttocks. He moaned when he felt the cool gel on his burning skin.

"Mmmmmm... oh, Fraze."

With the speaker on, Fraser heard him, stopped lowering his pants and boxers mid-thighs and shouted "Ray? Ray? What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Fraze. I'm just trying to fuck myself..."

Fraser bit his bottom lip, pushed his pants and boxers off, kicked them away and grabbed his cock tightly.

"Oh God, Ray... you... you..." Fraser couldn't finish his sentence.

"Yeah, Fraser, I am. Do you want me to tell you what I'm doing?"

"Yessss..." growled Fraser

"'Kay... I'm sliding my left middle finger between my buttocks..."

Fraser bit his lip, grabbed the lube in one of his drawers and poured some on his left middle finger. He leaned forward and braced himself against his desk, helping to keep his balance by holding the edge of the desk with his right hand. He slid his left middle finger between his buttocks too.

"Now, I'm smoothing my muscles by stroking my opening, pushing gently with my fingertip when I slid against it..."

"Urrrhhhhhh" was all Fraser was able to say. And he did the same. He started to tease his anus with his fingertip.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Fraser... my finger just slid inside... oh that's good..."

"Mmmmm... mmmmm... yes... Ray... it is... it is..." Fraser pushed against his body opening and his finger slipped inside.

"Now, I'm pushing it slowly all the way in... oh fuck!..." shouted Ray.

Fraser pushed all the way in too and his knees buckled under him.

"Lie... lie... lie on your desk, babe..." gasped Ray "more... more comfortable."

"Ray... I have a bed... I..."

"Desk... Fraser... desk... sexier..."

Fraser slipped his finger out of his body and climbed onto the desk. He couldn't believe what he was doing... He lay on his side, just next to the phone, and placed his finger back where it had been a few seconds before.

"Fuck yourself, baby... think it's me... think it's my cock inside you..." whispered Ray, hoarsely.

Fraser growled and started to thrust his finger in and out of his body. Ray did the same and bit his biceps.

"Oh Fraser... I want you in me... I want to feel you... it feels so good..."

"Ray... Oh, Ray, love... I..." Fraser was pushing backward on his finger, impaling himself.

Ray was close, his cock was already leaking.

"Oh, babe, I'm already leaking... I'm sliding the index finger of my right hand along the slit of my cock... urrrrgggghhhhhh... Oh, Fraze, babe, play with your foreskin... I love when you do that..."

Fraser took his cock in his right hand and started to play with his foreskin, making it slide up and down his glans. Ray heard the *slick - slick - slick* noise and slid his thumb along the slit on the head of his cock.

"Oh, Fraser... you're making me nuts..." breathed Ray harshly, then added huskily. "I'm bringing my fingers to my mouth now... smearing the pre-cum on my lips... Oh, Fraser, I wish I could taste you... I wish I could take your cock in my mouth... Mmmmmmm... it tastes good, Fraze..."

Fraser collected his pre-cum and licked his fingers quickly. He was still thrusting his middle finger in and out of his body.

They both were close.

"Can't hold on, babe... I'm reaching for my balls... I'm sliding my right hand between my thighs... Urrrrgggghhh geeeez..."

"Ray... oh... Rayyyy... Oh my god... I..." Fraser was close and couldn't hold on any longer. He reached between his thighs and grabbed his balls, rolling them gently with his palm.

Ray brought his right hand back to his cock.

"Yeah, baby... now... oh yeah... now... I'm stroking my cock... stoking it hard and fucking myself..."

Fraser did the same, he needed to come badly, he was hurting now.

"Fraser, baby... oh yeah... oh I wish it was you in me... I wish it was you pounding deep inside me... I wish it was your hand around my cock..."

"Ray... I can't... I can't... I can't hold on... anymore..." Fraser was pumping himself hard and thrusting backwards frantically on his finger.

Ray was biting his biceps to muffle his moans. He was stroking his cock from base to tip, each time sliding his thumb along the head and pushing deeper inside of him with his index finger.

He felt his orgasm building in his balls.

"Fraser... oh my god... ohmigod... ohmigod... Fra... Fra... Fraseeeeeer... urggggg..."

Ray came hard, shooting his hot milky juices into his hand and on the coffee table. His body spasmed and jerked furiously.

Hearing Ray climax sent Fraser over the edge and he came too. Pushing his finger deep inside him, he released his own seed into his hand, on his belly and on the desk.

"Oooooh, Ray... Ray... Ray... RAAAAY... oh god..."

They both lay like that, panting, feeling their internal muscles clench around their middle fingers, feeling their cocks pulsing and their bodies shaking and shivering... spiraling into the power of their orgasm and panting harshly.

After a couple of minutes, when his breathing was calmer, Ray slid his finger out of his body slowly. He lay on his back and rested his hands on his belly, feeling the stickiness from his love making on the phone. He finally managed to speak.

"I love you, Fraser."

Fraser was now lying on his back too, hand resting on his chest.

"And I you, Ray."

And they both fell asleep, phones still connected with the speakers on.

 

The End.


Back to the Archive

Author's Web Page: http://homepages.go.com/~sylviainc/CallumKeithRennie.htm

PS: As you probably noticed, "Orphan_Account" is a nickname that I've chosen for the Archive, easier to write than "Orphan Account" ... and, I love that name since I saw Callum in "The Outer Limits" ... that's for the short story ...