Mister Impatient

by Orphan_Account


Website: http://homepages.go.com/~sylviainc/due_south_index.htm

Note: I'd like to thank Katie for her wonderful and hard work in beta reading this story for me and for turning it into real English... because I'm French-speaking. Enjoy your reading. TYK....

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Fraser/Kowalski

Category: PWP

Warning: By request of a friend, this story has been written for 3 fandoms (Stargate SG-1, The Sentinel and due SOUTH). If it offends you, please don't read it. This story contains m/m graphic sexual situations. Please, do not read if you are under the legal age and/or are offended.

Summary: Fraser is working, Ray gets impatient... the boys have fun <bg>

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in this story (unfortunately), they belong to Alliance (lucky guys)... I just borrow them for our enjoyment and will give them back later... much later... when I'll have an epiphany ;-)....


Mister Impatient

by Orphan_Account

"C'mon. C'mon. Fraser, c'mon!" said Ray, pacing around.

"Yes, Ray, I'm coming," said Fraser. He was sitting on Ray's couch, busy reading one of the reports that they had brought home.

"You already said that one hour ago."

"Mm?" asked Fraser, his gaze still fixed on the report.

"You... ready... one hour... ago," repeated Ray, standing behind his lover's back.

"Oh. Yes. I'm sorry, Ray. I'm...." started Fraser, to be cut off by Ray.

"You're coming. I know." Ray picked up a file and started to flip through it.

"Ray, would you please put the file down," said Fraser, waving a hand absent-mindedly in the air. "Those ones are already done."

"All right! That's a laugh! You worry about mixing up your damn files, but you don't give a rat's ass about me," said Ray, placing the file back on its pile.

"Ray, please. I'm co...."

"Aaah! Stop it, Fraser. If you say one more time that you're coming, I'm gonna kick your head all over the room."

Fraser raised an eyebrow questioningly and stared at Ray.

"Okay, that's enough. I'm outta here," said Ray, turning and heading towards the door.

"Ray. Ray. Ray? RAY!" called Fraser, turning on the couch to face Ray.

"What?" barked the detective.

"Ray, please...." said Fraser, tilting his head and parting his lips slightly.

"Oh, no, no, no. Don't do that to me, Benton buddy."

"Do what?" asked Fraser huskily.

"That thing with your head. The... the kiss me thing with your mouth," said Ray, running his hand through his spiky blond hair.

"The... kiss me thing?" repeated Fraser stunned.

"Yeah. The kiss me thing... you, tilting your head and parting those sexy lips of yours. Do you know what you do to me when you do that, Fraser?"

Fraser looked down at the detective's groin and saw the bulge in his lover's pants. "As a matter of fact, yes, I do," he said, licking his lips erotically.

"See! You're doing it again!" reprimanded Ray.

"Doing what?" asked Fraser, licking his lips one more time.

"I swear to you, Constable Benton Fraser, you're gonna be in deep trouble," said Ray.

"I thought you were going out, Ray," teased Fraser.

"Don't change the subject!"

"Oh, moody," said Fraser smiling.

"Moody! Me?" asked Ray, resting his hands on his hips.

"Yes, you. Now, come over here, Mister Impatient," said Fraser, crooking a finger and motioning Ray to come closer.

The detective sighed and headed toward the Mountie. He bent forward, cupped his lover's face in his hands and pressed his lips against Fraser's. The Canadian opened his mouth and Ray slipped his tongue into the moist cavern that was Constable Benton Fraser's mouth.

Fraser moaned huskily and sucked on Ray's tongue hungrily, then slipped his own tongue into the welcoming mouth of his lover. He tasted every bit of Ray's mouth, palate, tongue, teeth, tonsils... Eventually, he took Ray's upper lip between his teeth and nibbled it gently.

Ray moaned and slid his fingers into Fraser's hair, while tugging his lover's T-shirt out of his jeans with his right hand.

Fraser released Ray's upper lip and bit at his bottom lip, extracting a growl from the detective.

Slipping his fingers beneath the soft fabric of his lover's T-shirt, Ray caressed the smooth skin with his fingertips. He stroked the flat stomach, and the broad chest, finally reaching the hardening nipples. Ray slipped his thumb around Fraser's left nipple and the Mountie stood up in a flash.

Turning them and pushing Ray onto the couch, Fraser nested himself between his lover's thighs. He kissed Ray feverishly, placing his hands on the detective's shoulders and pushing him down to lie on the couch.

Ray released Fraser's hair and twisted his fists in his lover's T-shirt, pulling the Mountie on top of him.

Fraser straddled Ray and started to fight with his lover's T-shirt, finally taking it off and throwing it on the floor. He grabbed Ray's waistband, opened the pants and pulled the zipper down.

"Oh, my God, Ray. Take them off, please," gasped Fraser, between hot kisses.

"I thought I was Mister Impatient," said Ray, lifting his hips and pushing his pants and boxers down to his ankles.

"I think it's contagious," mumbled Fraser, fighting with his own zipper.

Fraser stood up and got off the couch to take off his pants and underwear.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" protested Ray.

"Me? Nowhere," said Fraser devilishly, kicking his shoes off and stepping out of his clothes.

Fraser pulled his T-shirt off and threw it on the coffee table, then stood naked and completely hard at Ray's feet. He grabbed the detective's shoes and threw them in the air, not caring where they fell. Ray opened his mouth to tell him to be careful, but his words died in his throat when Fraser ran his hands from Ray's ankles to his hips.

Grabbing Ray's pants and boxers, Fraser pulled them off his lover's legs and let the clothes fall on the ground. He kneeled between his lover's thighs, bent his head and plunged his tongue into Ray's bellybutton.

The detective arched his back and moaned. "Oh, God, Frase."

Fraser could feel his lover's erection pressing against his chest, and he rubbed it gently against his smooth chest. Ray thrust his hips upward to increase the pressure.

Biting Ray's navel, Fraser straddled his lover again. He leaned forward and kissed Ray passionately, rocking his hips gently, rubbing his erection against Ray's.

Ray cupped Fraser's ass and squeezed it. He slid his index finger between the firm buttocks and teased the puckered opening of his lover's body.

Fraser growled loudly and pushed backward against the tormenting finger. Then, he licked, kissed, sucked and nibbled his way down Ray's throat. He slipped his tongue into the hollow at the base of the detective's neck and bit at the collarbone, leaving a love bite.

Ray thrust upward, rubbing his cock faster against Fraser's, while pushing the tip of his finger harder against Fraser's anus.

Fraser took Ray's right nipple between his lips and sucked on it gently, rolling his tongue around the hardening nub while caressing the smooth chest of his lover.

Suddenly, Fraser released his meal and slipped off Ray. He turned around, straddled the detective's face and planted his forearms on either side of his lover's hips.

Ray peeked the tip of his tongue between his lips and licked the pre-cum that was leaking out of Fraser's penis.

The Mountie threw his head back and shouted in pure bliss. He thrust against his lover's tongue then took Ray's cock in his mouth.

Ray quickly licked his index finger then sucked on the head of Fraser's cock, rolling his tongue around the crown and along the slit. He slid his finger between his lover's buttocks and teased the Mountie's anus. After a couple of little thrusts, Fraser's muscles gave in and the tip of Ray's finger slipped in easily.

Fraser moaned around Ray's cock and sucked harder. He gripped Ray's legs with his hands and dug his fingernails into his lover's thighs.

Ray sucked all the length of Fraser's penis in his mouth while pushing his finger deeper into his lover's body. He thrust his finger in and out of Fraser until it was entirely inside him.

Fraser slid his index finger along Ray's cock and took it into his mouth. He started to suck both his lover's cock and his own digit. Eventually, he slipped his finger out of his mouth and slid it between Ray's buttocks. He found the detective's body opening and teased it until the muscles gave in.

Ray quickened the thrusts with his finger and sucked on his lover's penis harder and harder, faster and faster.

Fraser matched his lover's rhythm, sucking hungrily on Ray's cock while thrusting his finger in and out of the detective.

Finally, Ray pushed his finger deep inside Fraser and brushed his prostate.

Fraser cried out in ecstasy, pushed backward to impale himself on Ray's finger, then thrust harshly into the welcoming mouth of his lover. He tensed then shook violently, his cock shooting his creamy juices deep into Ray's throat.

"URGHHHH... Ray," growled Fraser around Ray's penis.

The feel of the burning flesh throbbing in his mouth and the seed splashing along his throat... the muscles around his finger spasming helplessly and Fraser's cry of pleasure sent Ray over the edge.

Ray rocked back on Fraser's finger, causing his lover's digit to brush his prostate, then he thrust upward to bury himself deep into the Mountie's mouth. He arched his back and growled loudly, almost choking himself with Fraser's penis still in his mouth.

"ARGGGGHHHH... Fraser," cried Ray, digging his fingernails into his lover's ass, his cock splashing his hot, milky juices into Fraser's mouth.

They released each other's cocks and slipped their fingers out of each other's body.

Fraser turned around and lay next to Ray, resting his head on his lover's chest and slipping an arm around his torso.

Ray slid his left hand along Fraser's spine and caressed his lover's biceps with his right hand.

"I love you, Fraser," murmured Ray, kissing the top of the Mountie's head.

"And I you, Ray," whispered Fraser, licking the detective's left nipple.

The End


Back to the Archive

Author's Web Page: http://homepages.go.com/~sylviainc/CallumKeithRennie.htm

PS: As you probably noticed, Orphan_Account is a nickname that I chose for the Archive, easier to write than Orphan Account... and, I’ve loved that name since I saw Callum in The Outer Limits... that's for the short story....

Please, let me know if you like it... TYK... Sylvia