The Best Of Me

by Orphan_Account


Website: http://homepages.go.com/~sylviainc/due_south_index.htm

Note: I'd like to thank Katie and R. for their wonderful and hard work in beta reading this story for me and for turning it into real English... because I'm French-speaking. Enjoy your reading. TYK.... This story is dedicated to Katie.

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Fraser/Kowalski

Category: Drama, Romance.

Warning: This story contains m/m graphic sexual situations. Please, do not read if you are under the legal age and/or are offended.

Summary: When Gerrard escapes, Ray fears for Fraser's safety....

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in this story (unfortunately), they belong to Alliance (lucky guys)... I just borrow them for our enjoyment and will give them back later... much later... when I'll have an epiphany ;-)... I do not own either the song used in his story, The Best Of Me, it belongs to Bryan Adams.


The Best Of Me

by Orphan_Account

"He what? Son of a b...." Ray clenched his hands on the steering wheel and glanced at Fraser who was sitting calmly in the passenger seat.

"Ray," cut in Fraser, lecturing him.

"Sorry, Fraser, but I know what that bastard did to you and to your father. What if he comes after you?"

"Ray, he will not come after me, and even if he does, I will handle it as I did both times before."

Ray shook his head and stiffened in his seat. "Fraser, you booked that guy... twice... and you think he ain't gonna want revenge? You're a freak."

The Mountie looked down at his Stetson, resting on his lap, and started to play nervously with the brim. "Ray, I swear to you that I can handle it."

Ray felt his anger grow. "Fraser, you don't even have a gun, for crying out loud. What are you gonna do to protect yourself, huh? Shoot him with Maple syrup?" he asked defiantly.

"Ray, you and I both know that I'm not allowed to carry a gun here in Chicago. Besides, why would I try to shoot Gerrard with Maple syrup? It's impos...."

"Fraser! What I meant is that you can't materially protect yourself from that bastard."

Ray didn't want Fraser to be injured. He loved the man more than his own life and would kill for him. Knowing that Gerrard had escaped frightened him. He was afraid for Fraser; afraid that Gerrard would want revenge. He was sure Gerrard would want revenge.

"Ray, I will be safe at the Consulate, he will not...."

"At the Consulate? Nuh, uh. No way," Ray cut in.

"What do you mean, Ray?" asked Fraser, looking questioningly at his partner who was staring at the road.

"There's no way I'm gonna let you sleep at the Consulate. You're staying at my place, Frase."

Fraser felt his cheeks redden, and his heartbeat sped up. He couldn't stay at Ray's place. It was already too hard to hide his feelings while they were working. Besides, they spent all their free time together. And now, if they were going to spend their nights together... Fraser closed his eyes, trying to clear his mind of that thought. He licked nervously at his bottom lip and cleared his throat. "Um... Ray... I... uh... I can't."

"Oh, sure you can, Frase. You're staying at my place, end of discussion. Period. Dot it. File it. Stick it in a box marked done! Okay?" said Ray, shooting daggers at his friend.

//Oh, Dear// thought Fraser. He nodded to Ray and he turned away to look through the passenger window.

***

They arrived at the Consulate. Ray parked the car on the street to the right of the Consulate and stepped out. Fraser remained inside, not moving.

The detective walked around the GTO, bent over and knocked on the window. "Earth to Fraser... Earth to Fraser... Terminus, everybody gets out."

The Mountie jumped in his seat and stared at Ray. "Oh... uh... yes, Ray."

Ray opened the door and Fraser got out, brushing against him during the process. Fraser felt Ray's warmth penetrate him and he took a deep breath, filling himself with the his friend's pure male scent... leather, musk, fruity hair gel... and his cologne... a mix of lavender, amber, lemon, moss and sandalwood. He felt his cock starting to harden and he turned a vivid red.

"Thank... thank you kindly, Ray," stammered Fraser.

"You're welcome, Benton buddy," said Ray, pulling the front seat forward for Dief to get out, and closing the door. "So?"

"So, what, Ray?" asked Fraser, opening the back door of the Consulate.

"What do you need?"

"What do I need?"

"Yeah, for staying at my place. You'll need clothes and those red things you wear for sleeping, and...."

"Long johns, Ray."

"Yeah, long... long... Yeah, those long funny red things. Uh, soap, shampoo... or you can use mine if you want?"

"I'll take mine, Ray, thank you kindly. It's already so kind of you to let me stay at your apartment."

"You can stay as long as you want, Frase. I mean, even when Gerrard gets caught, you... you can stay at my place," babbled Ray.

They entered the Mountie's office and Fraser turned to face Ray, a stunned look on his face.

"Yeah, I mean... you're staying here, alone, in that aquarium of yours. I'm all alone in my apartment. We're buddies. I dunno why I didn't ask you sooner to live with me. I mean, to... well, you know... to move in with me. Be my roommate." Ray slid shaking fingers through his spiky blond hair and he gave Fraser a killer smile.

Fraser blushed even more and looked into his friend's green-blue eyes. "Ray, I don't want to impose myself on you."

"Look Frase, you're not imploring yourself."

"Imposing," corrected Fraser.

"Yeah... you don't do that either. I'm asking you to move in. Okay? You can refuse if you want to, but I'd like you to... you know... to say yes."

Fraser looked down at his boots, then looked up at Ray, thumbed his eyebrow and smiled. "Yes, Ray."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Ray, I am... if you want me." Fraser bit his tongue, the words were out of his mouth before his brain could register.

"'Course I want you, Fraser," Ray clenched his hands into fists and bit his bottom lip. "I mean... 'course I want you to move in."

They suddenly became silent and remained like that, green-blue eyes staring adoringly into steel blue eyes, hearts thundering like a storm and the temperature in the room increasing by at least 10 degrees.

Finally, Ray shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. "So, Frase, where's that backpack of yours?"

Fraser came back to earth, and with trembling hands, gave Ray the backpack. He took his long johns, a pair of jeans, a white undershirt, his big white woolen sweater, his blue polo, a few boxers, some pair of socks and put them into the backpack. "Would you excuse me for a minute, Ray? I'm going to get my toilet kit."

"Yeah, sure, Fraser. You want me to pack something for you?"

"Why, yes, thank you kindly, Ray. Would you take my bedroll and the strip cover if you don't mind?"

"Sure."

Fraser left his office and rushed into the bathroom. He took his soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, shaving cream and razor. He came back to his office and put the items into his backpack. Meanwhile, Ray had taken the bedroll and the cover from the closet.

"Well, I think everything is ready, Ray. I just need Dief's bowl, my other Red Serge and my leather jacket."

Ray frowned when he heard Dief's name. Of course he loved the wolf, but as long as he didn't get hair everywhere. //Oh, to hell with hair,// he thought. He would just have to close his bedroom doors... both... and keep Dief away from the turtle.

Fraser gathered up his other Red Serge and his leather jacket and grabbed the backpack.

"I'll take the bedroll and the cover, Fraser," proposed Ray.

"Thank you kindly, Ray."

They picked up everything, headed towards the door and exited the Consulate, followed by Dief.

"We'll need to pick up the rest of your stuff tomorrow," said Ray, opening the GTO door.

"Oh, there's not too many more things to take, Ray. Pretty much everything I have is here."

"Well, c'mon, Fraser. Let's go to my... our apartment."

Fraser felt his heart speed up again and tears began to fill his eyes. "Ray, I, uh...."

Ray saw his friend's tears, smiled lovingly towards him and patted his shoulder. "It's okay, Benton buddy. Since you're my roommate now, it's our place, okay? Not my place anymore. This is your apartment too, Fraser... your home."

Fraser nodded but for once, he was unable to speak. He opened the passenger door, pulling the seat forwards to let Dief in the back. They climbed into the GTO and Ray drove to their apartment.

***

Ray parked the GTO, they retrieved Fraser's things and entered the building. Once inside, Ray dropped the Mountie's bedroll and cover on the couch. Immediately, Dief jumped on the couch and lay on Fraser's bedroll. The detective opened his mouth to yell at the wolf to get off the couch, but didn't say anything. He would have to learn to live with the Dief.

"Put your backpack on the coffee table, Frase, and gimme your uniform and jacket."

Fraser went into the living room, stood next to Ray and handed him his clothes. He put his backpack next to the coffee table, in order not to damage it.

Ray smiled and grabbed the clothes, shaking his head. "Well, listen Fraser. I'm gonna put your clothes and stuff in my bedroom, okay?" Fraser opened his mouth to argue but Ray's look shut him off. "I'm gonna empty a drawer for you and you'll just have to put your stuff there. The couch is a divan bed, so you can sleep on it."

"I can sleep on the floor, Ray, I have my bedroll and...."

"Don't even think about it. You ain't gonna sleep on the floor, you're gonna sleep on that couch. Open or not, I don't care... but I don't want you on the fucking floor. Is that clear?" said Ray, waving a finger in front of Fraser's face, trying to sound menacing.

"Yes, Dad," answered Fraser, teasing.

"Funny, Fraser."

"Yes, Son? Did you call me?" asked Bob Fraser, stepping out from behind Ray.

"Oh dear," said Fraser aloud.

"Oh dear, what?" asked Ray.

"Nothing," answered Fraser.

"Benton, you summon me, then tell me it's for nothing? Are you sure you're okay, Son?" asked Bob Fraser, worried.

"Nothing, what, Fraser?" asked Ray, not following his friend.

"Yes," said Fraser to his dad.

Bob Fraser shook his head and disappeared.

"Yes, what? Frase, you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, Ray. I am sorry."

"No need to be sorry, Fraser. So, where was I... Ah, yeah... your clothes and stuff will be in a drawer and in the wardrobe in my bedroom. You sleep on the couch," said Ray, winking at his friend, "not on the floor. Uh... What else? Oh, yeah... I'll make room in the bathroom for your stuff. Ah, oh, yeah, most important... my bedroom is forbidden to Dief and he stays away from the turtle."

Fraser smiled shyly and thumbed his eyebrow. "I'd like to thank you so very much, Ray. It means a lot to me."

"You're welcome, Benton buddy." Ray patted the Mountie's shoulder, grabbed his friend's backpack in one hand, and the Red Serge and Fraser's leather jacket in the other. "Fraser, could you order a pizza, please, I'm starving. Number's on the fridge," he said, disappearing into his bedroom.

***

Fraser headed towards the kitchen counter, picked up the phone and called Vinny's for a pizza. Meanwhile, Ray put the Mountie's backpack on his bed, trying to calm his breathing and ignore his hard on. Fraser was so gorgeous when he was blushing and babbling... Ray shook his head. Opening his wardrobe, he took a coat hanger and hung up the Red Serge, sniffing it... It smelled like Fraser... musk, pine, leather and neat's-foot oil... Ray smiled at that last fragrance and hung the Red Serge in his wardrobe.

He headed towards his chest of drawers, opened one drawer and looked at its contents... boxers and socks... he didn't need an entire drawer for boxers and socks. He opened another drawer with undershirts and old T-shirts, and stuffed the boxers and socks into it. "Ta Da," he shouted proudly.

Fraser came to the bedroom, knocked on the open door and peeked his head inside. "You called me, Ray?"

"C'mon in, Frase. Look, you got a whole drawer all for yourself, buddy," said Ray, smiling and staring up at his friend.

"Ray, you didn't have to...."

"Sure, I did, Fraser," cut Ray in. "Now, you just have to put your stuff in there. I hung your uniform in the wardrobe. Oh, and I almost forgot... there's a coat-closet next to the door. I'm gonna hang your jacket in there."

Ray stood up, picked the jacket up from his bed and exited the room, leaving the Mountie alone to arrange his belongings in the drawer. Fraser looked at the empty drawer and felt tears running down his cheeks. Oh, how much he wanted to tell Ray he was in love with him. They were now sharing an apartment, a wardrobe, a chest of drawers, a bathroom... if only Ray could share his feelings too.

Fraser wiped his tears away with the back of his hand, took his backpack and kneeled down. He took his few clothes and placed them methodically into the drawer.

***

Ray was hanging the leather jacket in the coat closet when someone buzzed at the front door. He answered. "Yep?"

"Pizza," said a young voice.

"'Kay. C'mon in." Ray pushed the button to open the door.

A couple of minutes later, the delivery boy was knocking on the door. Ray answered the door to get the pizza, paid the boy and brought it into the kitchen. Dief immediately jumped off the couch and trotted his way to the kitchen. He sat next to Ray's leg, looked up at him and whined.

Ray stared at him. "You want a slice of pizza, huh? I'll put you the leftovers in your bowl, but don't tell Fraser, okay?" he said, winking at Dief.

//Okay, Kowalski, now you're talking to a *deaf* wolf."

Ray took one of the counter stools and carried it in the kitchen, placing it so that now it was facing another stool across the counter. He opened the fridge, grabbed a beer for himself and a bottle of milk for Fraser. He smelled the milk... //Okay, it's still fresh//... He put the beer and the milk on the counter, took a glass for Fraser and placed it on the counter too. He took two plates, two forks and two knives... //We never know,// thought Ray... He arranged everything properly, looked at his work and smiled proudly.

Then, he checked out the light situation, lightened the red peppers garland, and turned out the living room light, leaving the kitchen lights on. He glanced at the stereo... //Music or no music?... Music.//... He went to the stereo, inserted a CD, and went back into the kitchen.

"Dinner time. Pizza's here," called Ray from the kitchen, then he turned the CD player on with the remote control.

***

Fraser left the bedroom and noticed the darkened living room. He saw Ray in the kitchen, smiling at him. He was perched on a counter stool, but in the kitchen, facing another counter stool ready for him. Fraser swallowed hard and headed towards the kitchen. He smiled at Ray and noticed the plates, the glass of milk and the pizza.

"Hungry?" asked Ray.

"Starving," answered Fraser.

"Well, pitter patter, let's get at 'er," said Ray, rubbing his hands together.

The detective opened the pizza box, removed one piece and placed it onto Fraser's plate.

"Thank you kindly, Ray."

"You're welcome, Fraser."

Then, he took another piece and placed it onto his own plate. They took their cutlery and tried to eat.

After a few attempts, Ray dropped the fork and knife on the counter with a big thud. "I give up," he said, looking at Fraser then at the pizza.

The Mountie stared into his partner's green-blue eyes and smiled. "So do I, Ray," he said, placing his fork and knife on the counter too.

They each picked up their slice of pizza by hand and started to eat hungrily. They ate in silence, looking into each other's eyes, smiling and listening to the song.

I may not always know what's right
But I know I want you here tonight
Gonna make this moment last for all your life
Oh ya, this is love - n' it really means so much
I can tell from every touch
No, no, no - can't get enough

When you want it - When you need it
You'll always have the best of me
I can't help it - believe it
You'll always get the best of me

When they finished their meal, they cleaned the counter and washed the small dishes.

"I'm gonna take a shower," said Ray, heading towards the bathroom.

"Do you want me to prepare some coffee, Ray?"

"That would be great," answered the detective, disappearing into the bathroom.

Fraser put some water to boil and took two cups. He opened one of the kitchen cabinets, grabbed the instant coffee and some tea he had once offered to Ray.

He sat on the counter stool, waiting for the water to be ready.

***

Ray undressed and turned on the water. He checked the temperature and entered the shower. He rested his hands on the wall and let his head fall forward, savoring the heat running down his spine. He moaned and turned around, leaning back against the wall.

He grabbed his soap and worked up a lather. He put the soap down and caressed his chest, brushing his slippery fingers around his hardening nipples.

Ray bit his bottom lip and groaned. He let his fingers trailed downward and closed his fist around his aching erection. He had been hard since dinner.

He started to pump himself slowly first, sliding his thumb around the crown and along the slit on every upward motion. Ray glided his left hand lower and grabbed his balls, massaging them gently. He closed his eyes and thought about Fraser... It was Fraser's hands on him... Fraser pumping him, playing with his balls.

His breathing quickened and he stroked himself harder and faster. He started to thrust helplessly in his fist, feeling his orgasm build in his balls.

Suddenly, Ray threw his back and a deep, husky groan escaped his throat. His body shook violently and he shoot his seed on his hand, and on the shower floor.

His knees gave up and he slid along the shower wall. He brought his knees up to his chest, and encircled them in his arms, resting his head on his crossed forearms... and he started to cry.

When his heart regained his normal speed, and his tears stopped, he stood up and soaped himself. He stepped out of the shower, took a towel and dried himself.

Eventually, he put some sweats and a white T-shirt, purposely forgetting the boxers, and went out of the bathroom.

***

Fraser was still sitting in the kitchen, one cup of tea and one cup of coffee in front of him.

Ray headed towards the kitchen counter and sat next to his friend. "Thanks, Frase," he said, picking up his coffee.

"You're welcome," said Fraser, sipping at his tea. "You know, Ray, you should really consider buying a coffee machine. Instant coffee is not what I would call good coffee."

Ray smiled and looked up at his friend. "You got something against instant coffee?"

"No, Ray, not at all. What I am saying is just that you can't really appreciate the flavors with instant coffee."

"Meaning what?" asked Ray, sipping at his coffee.

"Meaning that the flavors exploding on your tongue are not...."

Ray spilled his coffee out of his mouth, on himself and the counter. "Fuck!"

"Are you all right, Ray?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just hot... the coffee... coffee's hot," he babbled, putting his cup back on the counter.

Fraser looked down at Ray's T-shirt that was covered with light brown spots. "Ray, I think you should take off your T-shirt."

"Huh?" asked Ray stunned, shifting uncomfortably on the stool, trying to release the pressure on his growing erection.

"Your T-shirt, Ray. You have coffee stains on it and you should wash it or the stains will remain," said the Mountie, pointing to his partner's chest.

Ray looked down and noticed the poor state of his T-shirt, but also the huge bulge forming in his sweats. He was going to really embarrass himself.

Too late....

Fraser followed Ray's gaze and immediately saw the detective's erection... as for the wet coffee spots on his groin. Fraser flushed a crimson red and shifted nervously on his stool.

They stared at each other, not moving, not saying a word.

Suddenly, the phone rang and brought them out of their reverie.

***

Ray jumped and picked up the phone. "Vecchio?" he yelled in the receiver.

"It's Welsh," said the voice on the other end.

"Lieutenant? What's wrong?"

"Is Fraser with you?" asked Welsh.

"Yes, Sir, he is. Why? Is there a problem?"

"Well, I have good news and bad news, Detective. Which one do you want first?"

"The good one," answered Ray with impatience.

"Gerrard has been arrested."

"What? I mean, that's fantastic, Lieutenant. How? When?" asked Ray.

"An hour ago. At the Consulate. And now, the bad news... He stabbed Constable Turnbull."

"Oh, God. I hope it's not too bad," asked Ray, concerned. Even if he considered Turnbull a little freak sometimes... okay, most of the time... the guy was pretty cool.

"No. Fortunately it's not. Gerrard entered the Consulate an hour ago, and tried to stab Fraser. In the dark, he didn't realize it was Turnbull who had taken Fraser's place. Turnbull told us he heard Gerrard and had the time to jump off the bed, but the knife ended up in his right thigh. And that's when Thatcher showed up and knocked him out with an antique vase."

"Don't mess with The Ice Queen, huh?" said Ray, smiling.

Fraser glanced at Ray questioningly, wondering what was going on, but his friend just winked at him.

"Oh, no," answered Welsh laughing.

"I bet Turnbull went ballistic for the damn vase," said Ray.

"You have no idea, Detective. He was bleeding and still had the knife in his thigh, and all he could care about was the vase," answered Welsh.

"I'm happy he's not too badly injured," said Ray, returning to the seriousness of the matter. "It could have been really bad, or worse, he could have been killed."

"Yes. Fortunately, everything went fine. You can tell Fraser the good news and tell him that Constable Turnbull will be fine."

"I will, Sir. G'night," said Ray.

"Good night, Vecchio," said Welsh, hanging up the phone.

***

Ray put the receiver down, closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Ray, was it Lieutenant Welsh? What did he say?" asked Fraser worried.

The detective didn't answer. He stood up, walked around the counter and hugged Fraser. "You're safe, Fraser. They got him," he breathed against the Mountie's neck.

Fraser shivered and pulled Ray closer, sliding his hands up and down his friend's back, caressing him in a soothing motion. Then he heard Ray mumbling something, and focused to understand what it was.

"... don't wanna lose you... don't wanna lose you...."

"Ray? What are you talking about? You're not going to lo...."

Ray cut him in by pressing his lips to Fraser's. He started to kiss tenderly, ghosting over the Mountie's lips, peppering the full, hot lips with gentle kisses, then nibbling his way down onto Fraser's neck.

Fraser's breath caught in his throat and he clenched his fists into the detective's coffee-stained T-shirt.

"Love you, Fraser," whispered Ray against Fraser's neck. "Don't wanna lose you," he said again.

The Mountie caught Ray's face in his hands and lifted it slowly, so their gazes met. "I love you too, Ray. You won't lose me. I'll never leave you. Nobody can take me away from you."

"I'm sorry, Frase. I know you don't feel the sa... What?" asked Ray stunned, Fraser's words finally making sense to him.

"I do love you, Ray. I do feel the same."

"Thank God," gasped the detective, before taking his new lover's mouth into a passionate kiss. "Want you, Fraser. Want you so bad."

"I want you too, Ray. But...." stammered Fraser, when Ray plunged his tongue into the Mountie's ear. "Um... uh... Ray... Ray...."

"Mm?"

"Ray, first I need to know what Lieutenant Welsh said."

"What?"

"I need to know what Lieutenant Welsh said that makes you... um... you know... that makes you think you could have lost me and made you tell me your feelings," said Fraser, brushing his lover's stubble-covered cheek.

"He, uh, he said they caught Gerrard," started Ray, leaning into the Mountie's hand.

"Oh my God, Ray. That's wonderful. Did he say how?"

"Uh, yeah, but I'll save that for later, Fraser," said Ray, turning into Fraser's palm and licking slowly at the tender skin.

"Um... uh, Ray... you... you didn't tell me why you believed you were going to lose me."

"Don't freak out, okay? But Turnbull got stabbed in the leg." Ray saw Fraser's frightened look and held up a hand. "Told you, Frase, don't freak out. Turnbull's fine, thank God... and the Ice Queen." The Mountie raised an eyebrow questioningly but Ray ignored it and pursued his confession. "And, I, uh... I kinda freaked out, you know... I mean, it could've been worse... Turnbull could've been killed, and that's when I realized that it could've been you... that you could've been stabbed, or killed by that sonofabitch, that... that I could've lost you."

"Oh, my God, Ray," said Fraser, taking the blond detective in his arms, hugging him tightly.

"And I couldn't wait anymore. I had to tell you... I had to tell you what I felt, Fraser. I didn't wanna lose time anymore. I want you, Fraser. And I wanna enjoy every single moment of my life with you."

"Ray, you know you'll always have the best of me. You have me and you have my love, and nothing can tear us apart."

Ray kissed Fraser frantically, plunging his tongue into his lover's mouth, and the kiss went on and on.

***

They finally broke apart for air. Ray took Fraser by the hand and led him to the bedroom.

They undressed each other slowly, still kissing. Then Ray pushed Fraser on the bed and settled himself between the Mountie's thighs. The first contact of bare skin against bare skin set them on fire.

Ray shifted on his lover's body and aligned their cocks together. He began to move gently, nibbling and licking at Fraser's neck. Ray dipped the tip of his tongue into the hollow of the Mountie's neck and quickened his thrusts.

Fraser slid his fingers along his lover's spine, caressed his buttocks and squeezed them, pressing Ray closer to him. He started to thrust upward, setting a rhythm.

Latching his lips onto Fraser's nipple, Ray licked and bit the little nub until it was erect, then did the same favour to the other nipple.

Slipping his fingers through Ray's spiky blond hair, Fraser brought his lover up to his lips for another hungry kiss.

Ray started to fuck the Mountie's mouth with his tongue, thrusting it in and out of the moist cavern to the same frantic rhythm of his thrust.

Their love making became wild, their bodies were covered with sweat and they were breathing hard.

Suddenly, Ray released Fraser's mouth and bit his shoulder hard, trying to muffle his moan of pleasure but failing. "URRGHH, God, Frase," he mumbled around the skin between his teeth. He shook violently and came hard, his cock releasing his ivory juices between their bodies.

The feel of Ray's hot essence bathing his aching erection, and the tingling pain/pleasure of his lover's hard bite sent Fraser over the edge and his climaxed. He dug his fingernails into his lover's shoulders and thrust hard, his cock splashing his hot juices on their bellies, stomachs and cocks, mixing with Ray's. "ARGH, Ray, Mmmgrrh."

"I love you, Fraser," mumbled Ray sleepily into the crook of Fraser's neck.

"And I you, Ray," answered Fraser, caressing his lover's hair.

The End


Back to the Archive

Author's Web Page: http://homepages.go.com/~sylviainc/CallumKeithRennie.htm

PS: As you probably noticed, Orphan_Account is a nickname that I chose for the Archive, easier to write than Orphan Account... and, I've loved that name since I saw Callum in The Outer Limits... that's for the short story....

Please, let me know if you like it... TYK... Sylvia