Exposure

By Postcard

postcard@manutd.com

Ratings: - NC-17. Romance. Humour. International Stories.

Pairings: - Fraser/Thatcher.

Spoiler: - ATQH.

Teaser: - At a police conference in Saint Lucia, Ben experiences a new 'culture' when Meg invites him to the beach. Unbeknownst to him it’s a nudist beach, te he he.

Disclaimer: - The Due South characters in this story are not mine and anything else Due South isn't mine either. I do not mean to infringe on copyrights held by any copyright holders for Due South. The story however is mine (copyright May 2000 by Postcard on all original story content.) Please do not reproduce for anything other than personal reading without the written consent of author. This story is not written for profit and the author does not give permission for this story to be reproduced for profit.

Author’s note: - This story is set after COTW, however, Meg and Ben are still in their previous jobs. TYK to Blink, Kiki, Kris, Marybeth and Zzzaney for your encouragement and kind words as I wrote this<G> This story is dedicated to all of you guys.<BG> I hope that you enjoy reading this story and any constructive comments are welcome at postcard@manutd.com


Beach bags in hand, Meg and Ben strolled onto the warm sand. The hot sun blazed down on them and Ben was sweltering. His bare chest was cooking like a chicken in the sun's heat. Being in the company of Inspector Thatcher, who was in a state of virtual undress, in her black bikini, was not helping his ever rising temperature either. Scanning the scenery of the beach, Ben nearly had a coronary. As far as the eye could see, there were naked bodies everywhere. He closed his eyes. His feet stopped moving. He froze in the heat. "Oh dear!"

Noticing that Fraser was no longer walking by her side and upon hearing his exclamation, Meg turned around to see why he had stopped. A smile crept onto her tanned face. He looked terrified. From the looks of him, it was obvious to Meg that when she had asked Fraser 'if he'd like to accompany her to the beach?' he'd had no idea that it was no ordinary beach that they were going to. "What's wrong Fraser?" Meg asked trying to choke back her laughter.

Ben slowly opened his eyes and then quickly shut them again. "Sssir, this is a…a…"

"A nudist beach? Yes, I know that Fraser. It's the nearest beach. In fact, it's the only beach unless you want to go for a hike in this weather and I certainly don't."

"Bbut Sir, I…erm…I think that I…should we go back to the hotel complex?"

"Oh, don't be so coy Fraser. It's not like you haven't seen a naked body before! These people are only sunbathing. They're not going to jump on you and force you to join in a sex orgy with them. You want to swim in the sea, am I right?"

"Well, Yes."

"Then come on." Grabbing his hand she started to pull him along the beach. "We'll sun bath for a while first and then we can take a swim to cool off."

"Sun bath here Sir?"

"Yes Fraser, sun bath here." He gulped and she rolled her eyes at him. "Let me put it this way; Fraser you like to experience different cultures, yes?" He nodded his head. "Then why are you shying away from this? What's so wrong with what these people are doing? They're not hurting anybody."

Ben thought that she had a point! He didn't want to appear childish in front of her and so he allowed her to drag him down the beach. They found a space as far away from everyone else that they could and set out the blanket that Meg had brought with her. Glancing out to see, Meg sighed happily. "I'm so glad that they chose Saint Lucia for the police conference. This place is beautiful. It really is an island paradise!"

Ben smiled at her. "Yes, it is beautiful." Wiping his forehead he added. "However, I wouldn't mind if the temperature was a little cooler."

Smiling pitifully at him, she reached into her bag and took out a battery-operated fan. "Here, this might make you feel a bit better!"

He gratefully took it from her and turned it on. "Thank you kindly Sir. That's much better."

"Well, a Mountie should always be prepared! And I thought that the heat might get to you, what with you being more accustomed to arctic temperatures, so I brought the fan with me."

"Good thinking Sir."

They settled themselves down together on the blanket. To Ben's pleasant astonishment, Meg reached behind her and undid her bikini top, letting it fall off her shoulders and down her arms onto the blanket. Ben's mouth dropped open as her large white breasts were revealed. Even though the fan was wafting air into his face, he was finding it extremely difficult to breathe. He was burning up at the glorious vision of her exposed body. Ben thought that he'd need nothing short of a hurricane to cool him down now! He knew that he should avert his eyes, but he just couldn't. She was gorgeous. He had been deeply attracted to this woman for over two years now, to the point that if he was to be honest with himself, he believed that he was in love with her. He had dreamt about what she would look like and Meg Thatcher in the flesh was no disappointment to him. He was mesmerised.

She caught him staring at her and the look in his eyes told her what she'd suspected for a long time now. He was in love with her and she knew it. It had been a plot of hers to get him down here onto the nudist beach. The chemistry between the two of them had got to an unbearable point recently and Meg had thought that it was about time that she did something about it! She reasoned that on the nudist beach they could at least touch one another innocently, by rubbing sun lotion on each other's naked bodies and just see what it led to! If it didn’t lead to anything then no harm had been done, because they had touched one another, without really touching one another, so to speak.

She locked her eyes with his. "Surely you didn't expect me to stay totally in my bikini on a nudist beach did you Fraser?" He couldn't speak. He just gulped in as much air as he possibly could.

"People were staring at us for being in clothes on a nudist beach Fraser. Just be thankful that I've only removed my bikini top!" Meg raised her eyebrows and smiled teasingly at him.

Ben suddenly realised that she was teasing him and decided that he'd call her bluff. Finally finding his voice again, he matched her. "Don't feel that you have to keep on your bikini bottoms on my behalf."

He watched her run her tongue nervously over her bottom lip. To his surprise she called his bluff. "Alright." She nodded her head in a business like manner and stood up. "But if I'm to remove mine, then I think that it's only fair that you remove yours!"

Flabbergast, Ben watched as she swiftly slipped her bikini bottoms down her long tanned, shapely legs. Picking them up she tossed them into her bag and sat down again at the side of him. "Now it's your turn." She fixed him with a pointed look.

Ben swallowed convulsively. "Erm…yyou want me to…?" Meg nodded firmly. "Oh dear!"

"I think it's only fair, don't you?" She arched one of her eyebrows at him.

Ben really didn't want to remove his swimming trunks, but the damage was done now, she'd removed her clothes and it was only fair that he remove his! Taking a last deep breath of cool air, he turned the fan off and placed it carefully on the blanket. Under Meg's watchful gaze, Ben slowly stood up and in a prudish manner; he took off his dark blue swimming trunks.

At the sight of his unveiled manhood, Meg's heart; beat, uncontrollably against her breast. He was more than adequately endowed in the lower region. Unconsciously, her lips parted and she ran the tip of her tongue over the bottom of her top teeth. Clearing her throat she huskily complimented him. "Very…grand Fraser."

His already sun-red face blushed even redder. "Likewise Ma'am." Rubbing his left eyebrow, he let his eyes rest on her breasts.

Understanding that he was complimenting her on her breasts, Meg's tanned cheeks flushed. "Erm, thank you." She smiled timidly at him as he sat down once again at the side of her.

Meg stretched out on the blanket and gingerly Ben followed suit. They lay together in an awkward silence, with their bare shoulders touching and Meg could feel the tension in Ben's body.

To Ben's disgust and outrage, a man walking past them ogled Meg and wolf whistled at her. If it was at all possible, Meg felt Ben's body tense up even more. Glancing at Ben, Meg smiled inside because Ben looked like he wanted to get up and knock the bloke's 'block off.' Meg gave the man a cold stare and getting the message 'loud and clear,' the man continued to keep walking away from them.

Looking over at Fraser again; she realised that his chest was getting sunburnt. Meg reached into her bag and took out her sun lotion. "You're burning. May I?" She gestured to the sun lotion.

Ben's heart skipped a beat at the prospect of her putting sunscreen on him. He really didn't think that his composure could stay intact with her touching his bare skin. However, at that moment, there was nothing that he would like more in the world than for her to rub sun lotion into him and the words just tumbled out. "Erm…yes."

A small impish smile crept onto Meg's face. "In that case, I'd better do your shoulders too and…wherever else appears to be burning!" She watched amused, as he gulped and nervously cracked his neck.

Nodding in agreement, he nervously asked. "Should I…erm sit up or…?"

"Sit up first, so that I can do your shoulders. And then I think I'll get you to lie down while I do the rest." Her eyes sparkled mischievously and her smile widened. Obediently sitting up, Ben looked expectantly at her.

Smiling devilishly at him, Meg slowly manoeuvred herself into a kneeling position behind him. Pressing herself up against his back, Meg heard Ben's sharp intake of breath. He appeared to be having trouble breathing. She knew the feeling. The sensation of her naked body against his back was making it hard for her to breathe too. Telling herself to concentrate on the job at hand, she squirted the sun lotion onto Ben's shoulders. The smell of coconut filled the air and the exotic aroma resulted in making her feel even more sexually turned on.

Placing a hand on each shoulder, she began to massage the lotion into his skin. Meg deliberately massaged him in an agonisingly slow way. Kneading his shoulders, she let her hands slide over the top and slightly down his chest. Every time her hands touched his chest, she felt Ben hold his breath. Smiling, she let her hands linger on his chest just a moment longer than necessary. Closing her eyes, she revelled in the feel of his strong shoulders and muscular chest.

Finishing rubbing all of the sun lotion into his shoulders, she leant her head towards his ear and in a hushed tone; she spoke directly in it. "Lie on your front Fraser." Meg moved from behind him, to sit by his side.

He needed no further prodding. The way she had spoke and the feel of her breath on his ear had sent pleasant tingles down his spine. He lay down and rolled onto his stomach.

To Ben's surprise, Meg straddled him, so that she was sat just above his backside. At the feel of her curls and her most private region against his skin, he began to develop an erection. Unaware of his predicament, Meg tentatively smeared the lotion into the pale skin of his back. The movements of her massaging him caused her body to rock back and forth, rubbing her against him. Ben closed his eyes and bit his lip as his erection grew.

Meg felt herself start to throb at the contact of his bare flesh between her legs and she could feel herself growing wet. Afraid that he would notice, she moved off him before she embarrassed herself. Meg had to take a deep breath to compose her. She wondered if she should let him continue to rub the rest of the lotion in himself! Looking at his cute white ass, she shook her head and poured the lotion onto his bottom. She couldn't very well make him try and rub the sunscreen into his own backside, now, could she! Rubbing the lotion around his backside in a circular motion, she closed her eyes. She'd always wanted to feel his ass and she licked her lips in delight.

Wanting to touch the rest of his body, she tipped the sun lotion bottle over his thighs and let the liquid flow down them. Individually gripping his thighs, she ran her hands along them in turn, spreading the lotion as she did so. Oh, how she loved to watch those piston like thighs moving ever so gracefully when he ran!

In an attempt to rub the lotion into the front of his thigh, she slipped her hand around the top of his right thigh and underneath him. They both gasped as her hand brushed his erect penis.

Meg quickly pulled her hand away and continued to let her hands wander to other areas, down his calves and ankles. His prominent desire for her had made her grow warm inside and she couldn't help but smile smugly at the obvious effect that she was having on him. One at a time she took his large feet into her hands and placing them into her lap, she manipulated his feet with her fingers, stroking the lotion into them.

Moving once again to his ear, Meg knelt over him and told him to roll over. Like a loyal dog, he rolled over onto his back. Looking down at him lay there before her; she just couldn't resist it. She had to straddle him again. Staring into his eyes, she climbed onto him again.

Ben looked up at Meg mounted on his legs, with her breasts looming down on him, and his breathing became shallow. He believed that if he hadn't have been lay down, he would have passed out. Automatically he put his hands on the top of her backside to support her.

At his touch her heart started to thud uncontrollably. Reaching down she took hold of his shoulders and pulled him up into a sitting position. Due to the sensation of her breasts against his chest and his hard length between her legs, the air around them became stifling. Both of their mouths were agape and they were both breathing heavily. Trustingly, he looked into her eyes. She could see that he wanted to kiss her and she wanted that too. But if she kissed him now she knew that she'd want more. It would be so easy to just move slightly and let him enter her, but all in good time. She still had a job to finish.

Breaking off eye contact, she pulled back from him just enough to enable her to squirt the lotion over his chest. It gushed out and slithered down between them, dropping onto his tackle.

Dumbfounded, both pairs of eyes looked at one another, then moved simultaneously down to Ben's tackle and then back up at one another again. Meg bit her bottom lip and Ben visibly swallowed.

Meg was the first to find her voice. "Oh, well, I suppose we wouldn't want you getting burnt down there, now would we?" Breaking the tension she started to laugh and Ben joined in with her.

Flattening her hands onto his chest, Meg pressed down firmly with the palm of her hands and started to rub the lotion into his skin. She took her time, appreciating the feel of his solid muscular frame. Teasingly, she swept her fingers over his tiny nipples. Locking eyes with him, she took each nipple in between thumb and forefinger and roughly twisted them, smearing the lotion around them.

She watched as he closed his eyes in pleasure and seeing his enjoyment, it allured her all the more. At the same time as being so sexually appealing to her, with his eyes closed he also looked so innocent. Smiling, she leaned forward and placed a tender kiss on his cheek.

His eyes blinked open and he looked into her loving eyes. They both smiled warmly at each other. He moved his right hand from her backside and lovingly cupped her face. Slowly, they both concurrently moved their lips towards each other.

The kiss was soft and gentle at first, but grew more fervent as their passion overcame them. Emboldened by the kiss, Ben did what he'd wanted to do since he'd first placed his hands on her ass and he started to stroke it. Meanwhile, Meg's hands which had been squashed between them, continued with their massaging in of the lotion on his chest; progressing down to his tight stomach.

Breathlessly breaking off the kiss, Meg glanced down at Ben's stiff tackle with the blob of sun lotion still on it. Moving her gaze upwards, she looked deep into Ben's sapphire blue eyes. "Do you…do you want to…I'll let you, erm…I mean, I suppose you want to, er…rub that in yourself?"

Ben's answer took Meg completely by surprise. "No. You've done a good job so far. I think that you should continue."

Meg's eyebrows shot up. "You do?"

"Yes."

Gulping, Meg nodded her head. "Ok." Taking a deep breath, she nervously licked her lips. "Guide me, Ben." Nodding, he slowly placed his right hand on the top of hers and guided her hand slowly down.

As her hand touched his manhood, they both sighed and briefly closed their eyes. Meg's hand shook as she moved her fingers and gradually encircled her hand around his length. At the feel of her grasping him, his already hard penis stiffened further. In an attempt to steady them both, Meg gripped his shoulder with her spare hand.

Ever so slowly, she ran her hand up and down his expansive length, smudging in the lotion. Engulfed by emotions, Meg's hand became more confident and she began to quicken up the pace. From deep inside his throat he let out a masculine groan. Ben moved his own hand away from Meg's, giving her unhindered access. He then closed his eyes in bliss and his breathing became even heavier.

Opening his eyes, Ben reached for the bottle of sun lotion. Meg watched as he emptied the contents onto his hands. In a breathy voice he spoke to her. "Seeing as you're being so kind to me, I thought I'd return the favour! May I?"

Meg's insides did a summersault. He really wasn't as shy as people thought. Signalling her permission, Meg tilted her head to the side and dipped her eyebrows. With one hand Ben drizzled the sun lotion onto her breasts and with the other he soaked the lotion into her backside.

Taking great pleasure, Ben's right hand carefully caressed Meg's breasts one by one, kneading the lotion into them. At the same time, his left hand lazily stroked the lotion into her backside. Under his fingers, Meg's nipples began to go hard like football studs and carried away, he squeezed her breasts. Meg groaned and threw her head back in rapture. Her action incited Ben to move his lips to her neck and he started to place kisses down the side of her neck and across her left shoulder.

Moaning, Meg started to pant and her hold on his shoulder tightened. Even though the lotion was now absorbed, they both kept on going, touching each other like they had wanted to since their 'contact' on the train.

He kissed her lips and she whimpered. Breaking off the kiss he looked at her with concern. "Are you all right? Have I done something wrong?"

Meg shook her head. "Oh, Ben it's so unfair. I want you and I can't have you."

Breathing hard, Ben whispered into her ear. "Yes you can." Ben pulled her against him into a loving embrace. He nuzzled her hair and kissed her cheek. Slipping his hand in between her legs, he rubbed her and she groaned in pleasure. He could feel her wetness on his hand and his penis throbbed all the more for her. Touching Meg so intimately gratified him more than he could have imagined. He'd never wanted a woman more in his life before, than he wanted Meg Thatcher now. Meg's moans of pleasure and her expert touch had aroused him to the core. "Meg, please?" He begged her. "I want you so much. Please say that we can make love?"

Closing her eyes, she rested her head on his shoulder and waiting for her answer, his hand loitered in between her legs. "Ok, but not here where everyone can see. Let's go into the sea! We can…make love around the cove, out of view of everyone."

Taking her hand he led her to the sea. As the surf lapped at their feet, he wrapped his arms around her waist and holding her to him he waded out into the sea. She held onto his shoulders as he guided them around the cove, out of the view of prying eyes. Once they rounded the cove, Meg wrapped her supple legs around his waist. They began to passionately kiss one another and as the sea gently caressed their private zones, so did their hands. Supporting her backside with his hands, Ben smoothly entered her and they started to make love in the sea.

While they made love in the water, some 'Saint Lucia Exposed' camera's rounded the cove and submerged in the love they felt for each other, Meg and Ben didn't see the camera crew. The camera crew however, saw the two of them in the water and decided that it was perfect footage for their television programme. The camera's zoomed in on them, perpetually capturing the looks of ecstasy on their faces.

Meg and Ben found their own paradise in each other's arms. Their desire for one another flowed, swamping them in a deluge of pleasurable feelings. As the waves around them grew larger, they were immersed in waves of carnality and they both climaxed. The waves of love washed over them and shuddering to completion, they called out, declaring their love for one another.