& Merry Christmas &

Copyright © Orphan_Account

 

Note: Hi everybody, this is my little contribution to Christmas ... This story is dedicated to Clemence, Maria, Cornelia, Melanie ... and everyone else ... MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone ... I have to tell you that I'm French-speaking, I did my best but I know my English is very very very bad ... so please forgive me for my mistakes ... TYK ... Enjoy your reading!

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Fraser/Kowalski.

Warnings: This is a m/m, slash, Romance story ... It contains m/m sexual graphics. Please, do not read it if you are under the legal age and/or if you are offended. Remember too that this is a fiction, no condoms are used in this story but, in real life, never forget to protect yourself !

Summary: Rray Kowalski doesn't want to spend Christmas Eve alone, so he asked Fraser to spend it with him ... Ray has something in his mind and knows exactly what he wants for Christmas ... FRASER ...

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in this story (unfortunately), they belong to Alliance (lucky guys) ... I just borrow them for our enjoyment and will give them back later ... much later ... when I'll have an epiphany :)! ...

 

 

& Merry Christmas &

by Orphan_Account

It was Christmas Eve, Ray was sitting at his desk, finishing his file. Fraser was in the chair in front of him, waiting for him to finish. Fraser was looking at Ray, at those wonderful, long fingers ... he couldn't stop thinking about what those hands would feel on his skin ... he suddenly blush. The temperature has risen some degrees, Fraser cough, stiffen in his seat because his pants had suddenly gone a few sizes smaller, and slid his finger in his collar to loosen it a little. Ray raised his head and looked at him.

"Hey, Fraser, what's the matter? Something died in your throat?

"No. No, no, no. I ... uh ... I'm just ... It's hot in here."

"Hot? Ya kidding me? It's frozen! ... Oh, yeah, 'course, for ya it's the East Indies, Mister North Pole."

"West, Ray ..."

"What?"

"I assume you mean the West Indies, Ray?"

"East? ... West? ... What's the difference?"

"Well, Ray, the ..."

Ray cut him off.

"Okay, okay, forget I asked."

"Understood."

Ray drop his head into his file and tried to finish it, a few seconds passed then Fraser spoke again.

"I'm not from the North Pole, Ray."

Ray lifted his head once again, raised one eyebrow.

"Uh?"

"I'm not from the North Pole, Ray. I grew up with my grandparents in Inuvik. Then, when I was eight, we moved to Alert and after that, Tuktoyaktuk."

"I knew that."

"I see."

"Look, Fraze, lemme finish this 'cause I gotta talk to ya."

"You need to talk to me, Ray? What do you ..."

Ray cut him of.

"Fraze!!!"

"Understood."

And Fraser stop talking till Ray finish his file. When it was done, Ray put the file on Frannie's desk then came back to his desk, sit and talked to Fraser."

"So."

"So ... what, Ray?"

"Do ya have any plans for tonight?"

"Uh ... in what sense, Ray?"

"In the sense of ... Are you doin' somethin' special for Christmas Eve, Fraze?"

"Oh. Uh, no, Ray, I'm not. And you?"

"Me neither, Fraze. That's why I'm askin' ya. I ... I ... uh ... see, it's still early and I didn't have a tree ... so ... I was thinkin' ... uh ... maybe we ... we ... we coulda go buy one, go to my place and fix it."

"Oh yes, Ray. That's a very good idea. Yes."

"Okay. So, then, when the tree's done and all this stuff, we can eat somethin' ... ya know there's a French restaurant ... Chez somethin' Bistro Somethin' ... we can order there."

"You mean ... Chez Laurent, Bistro gourmand?"

"Yep, that's it."

"Yes, Ray, it's a very good restaurant, that would be perfect."

"Okay ... But first, we need the tree. So ... pitty patter, let's get at 'im."

6 & 8 & 5 6 & 8 & 5 6 & 8 & 5 6 & 8 & 5 6 & 8 & 5

They went to buy the tree, then, they came to Ray's apartment. They put it next to the couch. Ray managed to get the stuff to decorate it and they started. Ray started with the garlands, he took them and try to disentangle them ... but he finished all wrapped in them ... the garlands tied around his body. Fraser looked at him, took the socket and lighted the garlands. Ray started to blink, shine and sing.

Fraser couldn't help himself and started laughing.

"Ah, ah ... oh, Ray, what a wonderful Christmas Tree you make."

Ray was angry with the garlands and with Fraser who was laughing at him.

"That's not funny, Fraze, I look like a fuckin' Christmas Tree."

"That's exactly what I just said, Ray ... but you make a wonderful one."

Ray was fighting with the garlands, trying to unrolled them from around his body ... but the garlands were blinking, shining and singing and were really tied around him.

"Look, Fraze, can ya gimme a hand over here? Help me get outta this stuff."

Fraser went to Ray and started to look after the end of one of the garland. He was really close to Ray and he started to touch the garlands and Ray's torso, trying to untie them. Ray was starting to become exited ... feeling Fraser's fingers all over his chest, it was pure torture. He could feel Fraser's warmth, smell ... he smelled like nutmeg, cinnamon, pine, musk ... Ray was starting to get dizzy and he went suddenly blank.

Fraser saw him and was worried, he took his face in his hands and looked into those blue-green eyes that were staring at him.

"Ray. Ray. Ray. Ray, are you okay? You are so pale. Are you sick? Do you want to sit down?".

"Uh? Oh, no. I'm okay, Fraze. It's just all those red lights ... it makes me feel dizzy."

Fraser didn't understand what Ray mean. The garlands were blue, green, white, yellow, and there was just one which had a few red bulbs ... the only thing which was red here, was ... himself ... he was still wearing his Red Serge. He hadn't had the chance to change because they needed to buy the tree before the shop closed, then, they went immediately to Ray's apartment. Fraser had some cloths there because as he spend most of his time there, Ray had proposed him to let some shirts, boxers and jeans just in case ... he had made room into one of his drawers for Fraser's cloths.

Fraser realized he had still his hands on Ray's face ... he quickly moved them off as if Ray's face had burned him.

"Uh ... Ray ... uh ... are you sure you okay?"

"Yeah, Fraze, I'm fine." ... except for my cock which is hurting me because I'm so hard ... Ray added to himself... keep touching me like this, and I'm doomed.

Fraser was still fighting with the garlands on Ray's body, his hands were shaking and he was exited by Ray's body so near to his own. He finally managed to untie the garlands. Ray was released. Then, they put the garlands on the tree and started to put the other stuff on it. Suddenly, Ray realized Fraser was still in his Red Serge.

"Hey, Fraze, yer not hot in there?"

Fraser blushed suddenly, hoping Ray hadn't noticed his erection. He cleared his troat before speaking.

"Mm ... Mm ... Uh ... Yes, Ray ... I'm hot ... in there." ... but Fraser wasn't talking about his Red Serge...

"So, take it off."

Fraser blushed stronger.

"I beg you pardon?"

"Take yer damn Red Serge off, Fraser."

"Ah."

And Fraser started to take off his tunic. He remove the landyard and his Sam Brown Belt, his collar, then, he started to undo the buttons very slowly. His hands were shaking badly. Ray was staring at him, his mouth wide open. He really had an hard on, and a bad one. Fraser couldn't miss the bulge in his pants. When Fraser had took off his tunic, he was in his white shirt and asked to Ray to go in his room to change.

"Ray, may I use your bedroom to change, please. My clothes are in your dresser."

Ray closed his mouth and managed to speak.

"Uh, yeah Fraze. Go ahead. I need to pie."

Ray went into his bedroom, went into his bathroom and locked the door behind him, putting his forehead on the door and breathing deeply. Fraser followed him in the bedroom and once Ray was locked into the bathroom, he started to take off his white shirt and put a white T-Shirt, then he took off his trousers and put some jeans on.

During this time, Ray was in the bathroom, his back now against the door. He was so exited that he wouldn't last long. He unbuttoned his jeans, slid his hand in his boxer and stroked himself slowly ... after a few stroke, he push his jeans and boxer down to the middle of his thighs. He took his cock in his hand and started to pump faster and faster, caressing the head with his broad thumb. Ray's breath was harsh and fast, he was close. He closed his eyes, though that it was Fraser's hand on his cock, he clenched his teeth and pumped frantically ... then, he bite at his bottom lips to mutter his moans and shouted Fraser's name as he climaxed. His cock was pulsing and shouting his creamy liquid on his hand, belly...

"Aaaaaammmmmmmm Fraserrrrr mmmmph..."

Fraser who was still in the bedroom heard Ray calling his name, he went to the door of the bathroom, worry about Ray. He was still so pale when he went into the bathroom. He knocked on the door and called Ray.

"Ray. Ray. Ray. Ray! Are you all right, Ray? Did you called me?"

Ray was still in paradise, he tried to collect some piece of his mind and manage to calm his breathing to speak.

"Yeah ... I ... uh ... fine ... yeah ... called ya ... clothes ... found 'em?"

Fraser tried to decode what Ray was saying ...

"Yes, Ray, I found them. So, you are all right."

"Yeah ...I'm ... comin' ... "

Ray washed his hands and cleaned himself. He put his clothes on and threw some water on his face. Then, he came out of the bath room. Fraser was staring at him and saw some water droplets on Ray's neck and at the bottom of his hair in his neck, he also had some water still on his face.

"Ray, are you sure you all right?"

Ray was back to earth now.

"Yeah, Fraze, I'm fine, thanks. It's just that it was hot in the salon and with the blinking garlands, I was dizzy ... so ... but I'm fine now, much better."

"I'm relieve, Ray."

"So, Fraze, pitty patter let's get at this tree or it will never be done."

6 & 8 & 5 6 & 8 & 5 6 & 8 & 5 6 & 8 & 5 6 & 8 & 5

Fraser followed Ray into the salon. He could see that Ray was mush better now. His face was red, he was shining. When Ray passed near him, Fraser felt his warmth, his body ... Ray's skin was so closed to his own ... he also could smell Ray ... he smelled like honey, apricot, musk and ... oh dear! ... that was impossible ... but Fraser's nose was always right ... Ray smelled ... semen. Fraser shook his head, that was impossible, Ray couldn't have ... oh dear ... he did.

Fraser was now so aroused. He excused himself.

"Uh, Ray, would you please forgive me, I need to go the bathroom."

"Don't need to apologize, Fraze, just go ahead."

And Fraser rushed into the bathroom. He locked the door behind him. He undid the button of his jeans and push them down with his boxer. His cock was so hard, he couldn't stand any longer. He started to caress himself slowly, sliding his finger from bottom to top, again and again. He caressed the head of is cock with his fingertip, then started playing with his foreskin, pushing it up and down the head of his cock. With his other hand, he started to caress his balls, still pumping slowly, thinking it was Ray's hands on him. His hips bucked upward, he bit his bottom lips and a husky groan escaped his mouth. He started to pump faster and faster and came. Hot milky fluid covered his hands, belly ... and he cried out Ray's name.

"Oh ... RAY..."

Ray who was in the salon came back into his bedroom when he heard Fraser called him.

"Yeah, Fraze, what do ya want?"

Fraser opened his eyes, calmed his breathing and tried to speak to Ray.

"Uh, nothing, Ray."

"Why do ya called me then?"

"Uh ... I ... uh ... uh ... Ray ... do you have some paper tissues?"

Ray raised his eyebrows.

"On the shelf above the sink, Fraze."

"Thank you kindly, Ray."

"Yer welcome, Benton Buddy."

Fraser cleaned him up, flush the water and went out. His face was so red. They went back to the salon, Ray had already put some stuff on the tree and lighted candles all over the place. They fixed more decorations but they needed to put the final touch, a star on the top of the tree. Ray took it and gave it to Fraser.

"Here is it Fraze, put it on."

"Oh, no, Ray, I can't, it's too many honors."

"C'mon, Fraze. Okay, we do it together. Gimme yer hand."

Fraser gave Ray his hand. They both took the star, their fingers were entangled together. They both were blushing. They put the star on the top of the tree, then Ray looked into Fraser's deep blue eyes.

"Merry Christmas, Fraze." ... and he gave Fraser a killing smile, a smile that makes you melt.

"Mery Christmas, Ray."

And without knowing it, they were bending toward each other, brushing their lips slightly against each other. They looked at each other, blushing, then kissed again and deepened the kiss, they parted their lips. Ray caressed slowly Fraser's upper lip with his tongue, then, it was Fraser's bottom lip turn. Fraser put his arms around Ray's waist and Ray put his arms around Fraser's shoulders. Ray slid his tongue between Fraser's lips, invading his mouth, tasting him. Fraser sucked at Ray's tongue desperately. Ray managed to brake the kiss to catch some air and speak.

"Fraze ... bed ..."

"Oh, yes, Ray."

They kissed again and headed to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. Ray pushed Fraser on the bed and laid on him, kissing him passionately. Fraser's hands were caressing Ray's back. Ray started to kiss Fraser's chin, jaw, troat ... went up to Fraser's earlobe; Ray bite, sucked and licked Fraser's earlobe, then went back to Fraser's neck, devouring him, licking and sucking at his warmth skin, leaving love marks everywhere on Fraser's neck and torat. Fraser was moaning with pleasure and Ray was making harsh groans. Ray took Fraser's T-shirt out off his jeans and slid his hands below it, caressing Fraser's smooth skin, he could feel Fraser's muscles contract under his fingertips. Fraser slid his hands below Ray's shirt, sliding his fingers all along his back, caressing his spine and finishing on Ray's shoulders. Fraser slid Ray's shirt above his head and threw it on the floor. Ray managed to do the same, Fraser lift up his back a little from the bed, pushing Ray a little with him. Ray slid Fraser's T-shirt off his chest and threw it on the floor. Ray stop to look at Fraser's borad torso, he slid his fingertips lightly on it, just skimming it.

"Oh Fraser, I want you so much."

"I want you too, Ray."

Ray slid his hand down Fraser's torso and slid it between Fraser's thighs, he was so hard under Ray's hand. Fraser moaned and laid back on the bed.

"Hey, I knew it, Canadians never lies."

Fraser blush deeply.

Ray started again devouring Fraser's body, he started from his troat, bite his shoulder, then gave a quick lick on Fraser's right nipple. Fraser's body arched up from the bed.

"Oh, Ray ... please..."

Ray started to suck at the nipple, it went very fast hard, and Ray gave the same favor to the left one. Fraser was moaning and it was making Ray crazy. Ray made his way down to Fraser's waistband, letting wet spot on his belly where he sucked Fraser's skin. He started to fight with Fraser's waistband, then, he open Fraser's jeans, and pushed it down with his boxer. Thanks God Fraser was bare feet ... the jeans and boxer were thrown on the floor next to the bad. Ray stop his mouth wide open, watching this wonder who was in his bed ... Benton Fraser ... naked, sprawled on his bed ... Ray managed to speak.

"Oh God, Fraze ... you're ... you're ... WOW."

"Thank you kindly, Ray."

This guy was too much, he played with politesse in the most intimate moment of Ray's life ... that turned Ray off ... he undid his jeans and pushed it down with his boxer, took them off and kicked them on the floor on Fraser's.

Without knowing what happened, Ray felt Fraser's wet tongue on his chest ... he came back to earth and saw that Fraser has sit down. Ray was now sit on Fraser, with Fraser's between his thighs, their cocks touching. Fraser was lavishing his chest, licking, sucking, biting ... Ray was moaning and groaning, he threw back his head. Fraser's hands where caressing his back and going up and down his spine. Suddenly Ray spoke.

"Fraze ... want ya ... inside me ..."

Fraser stop dead, his mouth around Ray's left nipple. He lifted up his head and watched in those wonderful green-blue eyes which were half closed and burning with desire.

"Uh ... Ray ... I ... are you ... are you sure?"

"More than anything in the world, love."

They kissed passionately and suddenly Fraser pushed Ray on his back, on the bed.

"Ray, it is ... ahem ... it is the first time for me."

"It's the first time for me too, Fraze."

"I ... uh ... I ... uh ... Ray ... I ... we need ..."

"I know. Wait a minute, love."

Ray opened his drawer, took of a tube of lube and gave it to Fraser. Fraser looked Ray, questioning. Ray blushed.

"I ... uh ... I bought it ... jus in case ... I was hoping this ... I mean ... you and me ... oh god, Fraze ... I bought this already a few months ago ... I want you for so long..."

"Oh, Ray, I want you too ... but ... oh god, Ray, I will hurt you. I can't."

"You won't hurt me, love, don't worry. Gimme yer hand."

And Ray took Fraser's hand, took back the tube of lube and put some on Fraser's hand. Then, he spread some on Fraser's cock and started to pump slowly. Fraser's hips were bucking against Ray's hand. Then Ray laid back in the bed and lifted up his legs. Fraser was breathless with the trust Ray put in him and he was breathless with Ray's beauty. He started slowly to massage Ray's balls with his non sticky hand, then he slid one sticky finger between Ray's buttocks and started to caress Ray's body opening with his fingertip. When he felt Ray relax, he slid easily one finger in. Ray moan deeply.

"Oh, Fraze, don't stop."

Fraser started to slide in and out Ray's body, then, he added a second finger. Ray cried out from pleasure and pain.

"Geez, wow, oh god ... "

And he started to impale himself deeply on Fraser's fingers, trusting and moaning. When Fraser added a third finger, Ray cried out once again and stop moving, breathing hard. Fraser froze.

"Ray, Ray, Ray. Ray, did I hurt you."

Ray bite his bottom lips, then manage to speak.

"Nah, it's okay Fraze ... just ... just need to relax ... "

Fraser waited, without moving, till Ray's muscles relax. When he felt Ray's opening body loosened, he started to trust slowly and Ray was moaning with pleasure now.

"Oh, Fraze ... can't ... can't wait ... can't wait any longer... Oh, Fraze ... fuck me."

And Fraser did ... he slid his fingers out of Ray's body and replaced them by his cock. He slid the head of his cock inside Ray, then wait. Fraser knew he couldn't last much longer, but he had to for Ray's sake. When Ray's relaxed around his cock, Fraser slide in half way. Wait a few seconds, then slide out, just letting the head of his cock inside. Then, he pushed in again, penetrating Ray completely this time.

"Oh Fraze, that's ... that's unbelievable."

And Fraser started to trust slowly. Sliding out almost entirely and pushing in as deeply as he could, touching Ray's prostate, making him scream in pleasure. They both wanted to make love forever and never stop, but after a few more trusts, it was over. Ray's body contracted around Fraser's cock and his cock jerked his hot milky juice between them.

"Ahhhhhhh, Fraze ... oh god ... ahhhh."

Feeling Ray tighten around him and his cock pulsing again and again between them made Fraser loose his control and he gave in, pulsing and shouting his own hot milky juice deep inside Ray.

"Rayyyy .... Ohhhh ... Rayyy...."

Fraser felt on Ray, breathing hard. Ray was breathing as hard as Fraser. Then, Fraser slid slowly, very slowly out of Ray.

6 & 8 & 5 6 & 8 & 5 6 & 8 & 5 6 & 8 & 5 6 & 8 & 5

They laid like that in each other arms for a while. Fraser was on his back, Ray in his arms, on his belly, with his head on Fraser's chest. Ray stood up to go to the kitchen to take something to drink. He asked Fraser if he wanted something too.

"Love, I'm gonna get somethin' to drink, do ya wanna somethin'?"

"Oh yes, thank you kindly, sweetheart, water would be perfect."

Ray smiled at Fraser and went to the kitchen, he poured two glasses of water and then turned back to go back into the room. Then stopped and called Fraser.

"Hey, Fraze, come here."

"What is it, Ray?"

Fraser stood up and went in the salon next to Ray.

"Look, it's snowing."

"Oh, Ray, it's wonderful, we have a white Christmas."

They both went to the window and looked at the snow. Fraser was behind Ray, his arms around his chest, their finger were entangled and Ray had his head thrown back a little, to rest on Fraser's shoulder. They felt so happy in each other arms, naked, skin against skin, looking by the window at the snow, the Christmas tree blinking and shining, the candles burning ... and they were deeply in love.

"Ray, it's the most wonderful Christmas I have ever had."

"Me too, Fraze, me too."

"Merry Christmas, Ray."

"Merry Christmas, Fraze."

And they kissed.

"Fraser?"

"Yes Ray."

"I love you, Fraser."

"And I you, Ray."

 

The End!

& Merry Christmas To Everybody &

 

 

Back to the Archive

PS: As you probably noticed, "Orphan_Account" is a nickname that I choose for the Archive, easier to write than "Orphan Account" ... and, I love that name since I saw Callum in "The Outer Limits" ... that's for the short story ...