My Mountie, I Want You On The Bounty

Copyright © Orphan_Account


Author's webpage: http://homepages.go.com/~sylviainc/due_south_index.htm

Note: Hi everybody, this is the first fiction that I wrote... I would like to thank Maria and Katie so much for their wonderful and hard work in beta reading it for me and for turning this story into real English... because I'm French-speaking. Enjoy your reading... TYK....

Rating: NC-17.

Pairing: Fraser/Kowalski.

Warning: This is a m/m, slash, Romance story... It contains m/m graphic seexual situations. Please, do not read if you are under the legal age and/or are offended.

Summary: After the "buddy-breathing" thing, Ray can't sleep... he can't stop thinking about it and wants more....

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in this story (unfortunately), they belong to Alliance. I just borrow them for our enjoyment and will give them back later... much later... when I'll have an epiphany.


My Mountie, I Want You On The Bounty

by Orphan_Account

Ray was lying on his bed, in the small cabin on the boat, thinking about what had happened today. Why the hell had Fraser kissed him? It was already so hard not to show Fraser his feelings, but now he was completely lost. He had loved Fraser since the first day he saw him, when Fraser had come back from Canada. Ray remembered when he was in the Precinct, when he had taken Fraser in his arms and told him *Fraser, buddy! Did you have a good time up there in the Northwest Areas? *... He had known just then, when he had felt that hard body against his own... he had known right then that he had fallen in love with Fraser... call it love at first sight...

What could he do now? From that moment, he had spent his entire nights and days thinking about Fraser, about his body, his skin, his taste... He wanted so much to make love to Fraser, that every day when he came back to his apartment, he felt sick to be alone, knowing Fraser was also alone in that damn Consulate.

That was enough! He couldn't stand it anymore. Fraser had told him it was only *buddy-breathing*, only *standard procedure*... but he could swear that he had felt Fraser hard against his thigh while they were kissing... He had to know if it was only his imagination or the hypothermia, or if Fraser really wanted him. There was only one way to find out... do the buddy-breathing thing again....

Ray stood up, went to Fraser's cabin and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" asked Fraser.

"Frase, it's me."

"Come on in, Ray. It's open."

Ray opened the door and entered the room. Fraser was lying on his bed, wearing the clothes he wore during supper... a big woollen white sweater and a pair of jeans. From the ample collar, Ray could see perfectly the top of Fraser's shoulders and the perfect line which lead to the base of his neck... his jugular... //Wow! Enough!// thought Ray, shaking his head and closing the door behind him.

Fraser was so beautiful, looking at the ceiling and lying on his bed... um... the bed... Ray was already aroused, he couldn't help himself. He tried to talk slowly, hoping Fraser wouldn't notice how his breathing was harsh and his heart was beating fast.

"Uh... Frase, I gotta ask you something," said Ray hesitantly.

"Yes, Ray. What is it?"

"Um, well, you know... the... the buddy-breathing thing you did to me this morning...."

Fraser felt his heart jump into his chest. Why was Ray talking about their kiss? Was he so angry with him for that? Of course he had told Ray it was standard procedure... but it wasn't... They didn't use their tongues in the standard procedure... But he couldn't tell Ray that....

Fraser sat up quickly on the bed and looked at Ray, trying to read his feelings... But it was impossible. For the first time, he couldn't read Ray's eyes. So, he tried to ask him what was bothering him.

"Yes, Ray. What do you want to know?"

"I... uh... I'd like to know how to... you know... how to do it," babbled Ray.

"How to do what, Ray?" asked Fraser, his voice breaking.

"The buddy-breathing thing... I'd like you to teach me how to do the buddy-breathing thing, Fraser."

//Okay, you're a freak Kowalski!// thought Ray... He couldn't believe he had just asked Fraser to teach him that stuff. Of course, that's what he wanted... or rather... what he wanted was to kiss Fraser once again... But now, he was so afraid that Fraser wouldn’t agree. He was afraid he might have screwed up his only hope.

"Why, Ray? Are you planning to take some swimming lessons?" asked Fraser, teasing.

Fraser couldn't hide a smile in his voice. In fact, he couldn't believe that he was going to kiss Ray for the second time in the same day. And this time, it would be on dry land.

"That's not funny, Frase! I really wanna ki... I mean... I really want you to teach me that stuff. You know, just in case it happens again... Who knows... maybe that time, I'll have to kiss you... uh... to... um... to... well... I mean... to do that stuff on you," stammered Ray.

Fraser was definitely floating in the air. It was like a dream. Twice Ray had used the word *kiss*, even if the first time he had stop himself before saying it... the second one, he had really said *kiss you*... Would it be possible that Ray shared his feelings?

//Oh dear. Please,// prayed Fraser, knowing it was his only chance.

"Okay, Ray. Come here," said Fraser, patting the bed.

"What? Where?"

"Here, Ray, on the bed."

"Uh...." was all Ray was able to say.

"Yes. Come here and lie down," said Fraser standing up.

Ray thumbed his nose and headed to the bed, lying down and resting his head on the pillow. He could smell Fraser's scent on the sheets, on the pillow... he was so aroused now that it was almost painful.

Fraser sat on the bed just next to him. Ray could feel his thigh against Fraser's. Fraser was so hot, he could feel it through both their jeans. The fact that there was only some clothes separating him from Fraser's skin was almost cruel.

"So, Ray. I need you to relax. I'm going to explain to you how to do it. Then, I'll do it in slow motion, so, like that, you catch all the moves."

//What the hell is Fraser trying to do? Torture me? Make me crazy?// wondered Ray. //In slow motion... I'm dead meat!//

"Uh, okay Frase. But easy, okay? You do that stuff very slowly and explain all the things, you know. Everything you did, you do and will do, okay?" babbled Ray, clenching the sheets.

//Jeez, you're babbling now, Kowalski. The Mountie's really driving you crazy,// thought Ray.

"Okay. Well, Ray, you have to relax and close your eyes."

Ray took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He did what Fraser asked him... well, the *close your eyes* part... because he couldn't relax.

"Perfect. Now, Ray, I'm going to put my hand on the back of your neck," said Fraser in a husky voice.

Fraser was trying hard to control himself, his hands were shaking, but he managed to do it... and succeeded. He slid his left hand below Ray's head, at the back of his neck. He could feel how smooth and warm Ray's skin was.

Ray shivered with pleasure. Fraser's big, strong hand on his skin felt so good. Ray wanted this hand... no... those hands everywhere on his body. At the thought of Fraser's hands wandering over his body, Ray couldn't contain a moan.

"What's the problem, Ray? Is my hand too cold?" asked Fraser concerned.

"Nuh huh, Frase. It's perfect... I mean, it's okay. Go on. Teach me," said Ray in a deep, husky voice.

Fraser was more and more aroused, and he could feel his cock hardening in his jeans. He blushed a vivid red, thanking God Ray had his eyes closed. Of course, he couldn't ignore the bulge in Ray's jeans, it was too obvious... but Fraser decided to focus on Ray's face and lips because the awareness of Ray's erection only made things harder... in every meaning of the word.

"Well, Ray. Now, you're going to open your mouth slightly and I'm going to press my lips on yours."

Ray was dreaming, he couldn't believe his ears, and couldn't believe that Fraser was really going to do it. So, he partly opened his lips, wanting so much to taste those perfect lips without that disgusting water taste ruining Fraser's own taste.

"Are you ready, Ray?"

"Uh huh," nodded Ray brightly, his entire body shaking like a leaf.

Fraser closed his eyes, bent his head and pressed his lips to Ray's. The touch was electric. Ray's lips were so smooth, so hot, so good... He could feel Ray's warm, moist breath entering his mouth. Then, he slid the tip of his tongue inside Ray's mouth, lightly caressing his lips while going further, deeper inside. Ray moaned deep inside his throat, sucking on Fraser's tongue and licking it gently. Their tongues met, danced and played in a very slow kiss. It was incredible... so hot, so good, so exciting... Suddenly, Fraser broke the kiss.

"Um, Ray, I'm sorry," said Fraser, pulling away.

Ray opened his eyes, panicking. He could swear that Fraser was enjoying the kiss, but now, he had stopped it just like that. Fraser was sorry for what? For not wanting him? Ray was trying to hide his emotions and deception.

"What's the problem, Benton buddy?"

"Um... you know, Ray... it's not really standard procedure," said Fraser avoiding Ray's gaze.

"What?"

"What I just did to you... it's not exactly the standard procedure," said Fraser, looking at his feet.

Ray couldn't believe it. It was so cute. Fraser was so cute. The Mountie was blushing, looking at his knees, but had still his hand on Ray's neck, the other one was now resting on the detective's chest.

"Nah? You're kidding me?" asked Ray, feigning ignorance.

"No, Ray. I'm serious. I assure you I'm not kidding."

"What's the standard procedure, then? What's the difference with what we just did?" asked Ray huskily.

Ray was teasing Fraser and Fraser knew it. But he wasn't sure if he understood what Ray was trying to say or if he was imagining it... Was he trying to make Fraser feel guilty or just trying to excite him?

"Well, uh, in standard procedure Ray, we don't use our tongues."

"Really?"

"Yes, Ray, really."

That was it. He knew now Fraser felt the same, and he wanted much more than just the kiss... or the buddy-breathing thing... whatever they called it.

"Frase?"

"Yes, Ray?"

"Shut up and kiss me!"

"Understood."

Fraser bent once again and started to kiss Ray. He pressed his lips to Ray's, pushing them apart with his tongue, then slid his tongue into the detective's mouth and... he was sinking. They kissed passionately, tongues caressing, licking, sucking, thrusting....

Ray broke the kiss, lifted his head up a little and kissed Fraser's neck, biting it, sucking, licking, leaving marks everywhere on the warm, smooth skin.

//Fraser tastes so good,// thought Ray, //He tastes a little spicy, salty... and smells so good... a mixture of musk, cinnamon and nutmeg... definitely spicy. How can a man taste and smell so good?//

"Frase?"

"Yes, Ray."

"I want you," said Ray huskily.

"I beg your pardon, Ray?" asked Fraser, stunned.

"You understood me, Benton buddy. I want you. I wanna make love to you. I wanna feel you inside me. I wanna be inside you."

"Oh dear. Ray, I want you too... but I have to tell you that... uh... it's... uh... the first... I mean... it's the time... um... the first time that I... uh... that I’ve done it... I mean... uh... I mean... not the first time that I... uh... that I’ve made love... but... well... uh... the first time that I... uh...." stammered Fraser.

"That you’ve made love to a man. You mean it's the first time you’ve made love to a man," said Ray for him.

"Yes," breathed Fraser.

Fraser was so relieved that Ray had said it for him. He was babbling and unable to express his feelings, most of all, he was afraid by his inexperience.

"Frase?"

"Yes, Ray?"

"It's the first time for me too, you know. My first time with a guy, I mean," said Ray blushing.

"Oh dear. Ray, I didn't know that."

"Well, uh... it's kinda frightening, huh?"

"Uh, yes, it is. But...."

"But it feel so good," said Ray, closing his eyes.

"Yes."

"I want more, Frase. I want you."

Ray was still lying on the bed, his hand behind Fraser's neck, and Fraser's hand behind his own neck. They started to kiss urgently. Ray slid his hands underneath Fraser's sweater, trailing his fingers on the smooth skin, pulling the sweater away from the Mountie's shoulders. He stopped, eyes wide open, looking at Fraser's torso... so broad, so pale, and so beautiful. He started to kiss Fraser's chest, then, lowered his kisses and closed his mouth around one of Fraser's nipples. Fraser moaned with pleasure. Then, Ray started to lick and suck the little nub, feeling it harden against his tongue.

"Fraser, c'mon," moaned Ray.

Ray pulled Fraser closer, his hands caressing the taller man's back. Fraser was caressing Ray's chest through the T-shirt. He slid his hands underneath his green T-shirt and caressed his lover's skin. Ray sat up and Fraser removed the detective's T-shirt, lowering his head and kissing Ray's neck, leaving love marks everywhere on that wonderful skin. When one of Fraser's fingers lightly touched his left nipple, Ray moaned huskily. Then, Fraser lowered his kisses and licked Ray's right nipple, while his fingers were now playing with the left one. They both were bare chested now, touching, caressing, licking, nibbling and kissing every inch of skin.

"Frase! Please... Oh, Frase... Please. I want you inside me," gasped Ray.

Oh dear, Ray was pleading with him. It was so exciting, so cute and he wanted him so much. Fraser undid Ray's jeans, pulling them open. He could see Ray's erect cock beneath the thin boxers. Fraser kissed his lover's belly, licking and biting it. Then, he kissed Ray's cock through the boxers. He could feel the heat of Ray's cock, he could almost taste him. Ray lifted his hips a little and Fraser pushed the jeans and the boxers down, releasing the detective's aching and pleading cock. Eventually, he took Ray's boots, jeans and boxers off, tossing them on the ground. Now, Ray was completely naked, shivering with pleasure, need, and excitement.

"Oh... plea... please... Frase," growled Ray.

Fraser caressed Ray's balls with one hand, grabbing his lover's cock with the other, stroking it lightly.

Ray knew he couldn't wait anymore, a few more touches and everything would be over. He didn't want to come like that for the first time, he wanted it to last... to last until Fraser was inside him. He took a few deep breaths and pushed Fraser's hand away gently.

"No, Frase. Please. No. Not... not like that. I know that I repeat myself when under stress... but I want you inside me," said Ray, caressing Fraser's fingers.

"Oh, Ray, I want you so much too."

Fraser closed his fingers around Ray's cock, trying to calm him and delay his climax. He stood up and stripped himself, taking off his shoes, his jeans and his boxers. Now, they both were naked and very aroused. Ray sat up and caressed Fraser's torso, letting his fingers trail over the broad chest. Then, he started to kiss Fraser's belly, while he cupped his lover's balls with the other hand. He reached out his right hand to stroke Fraser's cock, lowering his kisses.

Fraser was moaning and shaking with pleasure. He closed his eyes and threw his head back, shouting in pure bliss when Ray closed his lips around the head of his lover's penis, licking and sucking very slowly.

Suddenly, Ray released his prize, lay down back on the bed and lifted his knees against his chest. Fraser froze at the thought that Ray trusted him so much to let him make love to him, especially since it was his first time with a guy... well, for both of them in fact... it made the moment even more special, even more romantic.

Fraser realized that they had nothing with them, no lubricant... nothing...

"Ray, I'm afraid we don't have anything... um... you know... for... uh... well... for me not to hurt you I mean...."

"You don't need anything, Benton-buddy," said Ray, trailing on fingertip down the Mountie's navel.

"But, Ray...." started Fraser, to be cut off by Ray.

"I mean, we can try that...."

Ray sat up, caressed the head of Fraser's cock with his fingertip and spread the pre-cum on his lover's penis. Then, he lay back on the bed and lifted his knees up to his chest once again.

//If Frase doesn't do something now it will be too late!// thought Ray.

Fraser was shaking. He started slowly to massage Ray's body opening. He reached for the detective's cock and collected some of his lover's pre-cum. He returned his lubed digit to Ray's anus, and probed for entry again. After a couple of thrusts his finger slipped inside Ray, who cried out in pleasure.

Fraser explored Ray's body, feeling his warmth, his tightness... and finally found his prostate. Ray groaned huskily, arching off the bed. Ray could see stars behind his closed eyelids. Suddenly, Fraser added a second finger and started to thrust them slowly.

Ray moved his hips to the same rhythm, impaling himself on his lover's fingers. When Fraser added a third finger, Ray cried out in pain/pleasure and bit his bottom lip to muffle his cry.

Ray was close, as was Fraser. The Mountie slipped his fingers slowly out of his lover's body and positioned himself against the burning, waiting, opening. Fraser rocked back and forth a few times and eventually, the head of his cock slid in.

Fraser was finally home. He held still, waiting for Ray to relax and adjust to him. When he felt his lover relax his grip, Fraser lay down on Ray's chest, placing his arms on either sides of the detective's chest.

Ray tightened his legs around Fraser's waist, forcing him to slide further inside him.

Fraser started his movement again, pushing a couple of inches inside, then sliding out almost entirely just letting the head of his cock inside. He thrust back and forth until he was completely inside Ray.

They settled into a rhythm, Fraser thrusting faster and faster, harder and harder.

Fraser reached between their bodies, closed his fist around Ray's penis and started to stroke his lover in the same rhythm he was making love to Ray.

Suddenly, Ray threw his head back and arched his back, releasing his hot milky juices on Fraser's hand, and on their stomachs and chests.

"Oh Frase ... God... FRASER...."

Fraser felt Ray's internal muscles contract around his cock and it sent him over the edge. He bit his bottom lip and thrust back in one last time, harder and further and came too, splashing his hot seeds inside his Ray's body.

"Ray, oh... RAY...."

Fraser lay on his lover's body, still inside him, resting his head on his Ray's chest.

Ray closed his arms around Fraser's back, running his fingers along his spine.

They rested in each other's arms, saying nothing for a few minutes, trying to catch their breath and regain a little lucidity. Finally, Ray said what he had wanted to say since the day he met Fraser....

"I love you, Fraser," said Ray, slipping his fingers through his lover's chocolate hair.

"And I you, Ray," said Fraser around Ray's nipple.

The End


Please let me know what you think about it, Sylvia

Back to the Archive

PS: As you’ve probably noticed, "Orphan_Account" is a nickname that I chose for the Archive, easier to write than "Orphan Account" ... and, I’ve loved that name since I saw Callum in "The Outer Limits" ... that's for the short story...