I Knew I loved You

Copyright © Orphan_Account


Note: Hi everybody, this is the second story from the 'Songs' series ... Those fictions are not linked and can be read separately. Each song is a story on its own ... I just take a song and interpret it in a due SOUTH context. I have to tell you too that I'm French-speaking, I did my best but I know my English is very very very bad ... so please forgive me for my mistakes ... TYK ... Enjoy your reading!

Rating: NC-17.

Pairing: Fraser/Kowalski.

Warnings: This is a m/m, slash, Romance story ... It contains m/m sexual graphics. Please, do not read it if you are under the legal age and/or if you are offended. Remember too that this is a fiction, no condoms are used in this story but, in real life, never forget to protect yourself!

Summary : This story takes place during 'Burning Down The House'. Ray Kowalski is very nervous on the idea of meeting his new partner Benton Fraser ... but once it's done, it's like Ray had known him right from the start and something special happens deep inside him ...

Disclaimer : I do not own the characters in this story (unfortunately), they belong to Alliance (lucky guys) ... I just borrow them for our enjoyment and will give them back later ... much later ... when I'll have an epiphany :) ! ... I do not own either the song used in this story ... this one is called 'I Knew I Loved You' and is interpreted by 'Savage Garden'.


I Knew I Loved You

by Orphan_Account

Ray was starting to get nervous. Even if Lieutenant Welsh had told him not to worry about the Mountie, that he was a little 'odd' ... he still was nervous ... very nervous. His hands couldn't stop shaking, he was walking in the whole Precinct, trying not to meet Benton Fraser. But he knew it was useless because one moment or another, he would have to face the man. So, he gave up and went back to his desk. He was just there, looking into his files, when he heard a voice calling his name.

"Ray?!"

He turned to face this wonderful voice, a voice full of hope, and, stop dead, his mouth opening wide, his eyes almost jumping out off their orbits. He couldn't breath anymore, his heart was dancing samba, ready to jump out off his chest. All he could think was ... WOW! ... They'd told him this guy was some kind of superman, but he wasn't just ... 'some kind' ... of superman ... he WAS superman.

This man was unbelievable. He was tall, broad and strong but with an angel face. His eyes were so damn blue and he looked so fuckin' gorgeous and sexy in his red uniform ... Ray couldn't believe this guy was true ... so ... he took him in his arms, hugged him hard and tried to find something to say in order not to look completely stupid for his first impression ... and, with regrets, finally let Fraser go off his embrace.

"Fraser! Buddy! You have a good time up there in the Northwest Areas?"

"Uh ... Territories, you mean?"

Okay. Good Kowalski ... good. That really butters your muffins, you crazy dumb idiot! First words you told him, you already say damned stupidities. Shit. You'll have to study your geography ...

They started to walk into the halls, talking, but he couldn't help himself ... he needed to touch Fraser again ... he put his arm around Fraser's shoulders while they were walking, trying to relax Fraser ... and himself by the same way. He was trying hard to look cool on the outside but on the inside, he was shaking like a leaf.

Then, the phone rang and they had to run to his house which was burning ... and they spend the whole day tracking an arsonist.

 

♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥

 

When he came back to the 27th to make his report, he was alone. He started to think at the day and Fraser ... When they were in the car ... he was driving and Fraser started to look after the fire starter ... between his legs, with his head between his thighs. All he had been able to say was ... 'Fraser, what are you doing? Do not touch my inner thigh or calf!' ... He couldn't tell Fraser he was hard and if he continued doing stuff so near to his aching cock, he was going to jerk out ... Ray smiled at the idea of Fraser doing to his cock what he did with his tongue to the electrical sockets at his house ... this guy had such an unbelievable tongue ... so broad, so pink and, when he licked at his lower lip like he did many times that day ... mm ... it was driving Ray completely nuts.

He also remembered that, in order to protect Fraser, he had put himself in front of him. He was just between the arsonist and Fraser. Even if he was wearing a vest, which caught the bullet by the way, he could have been hit in the head ... but he didn't care. At that moment, the only thing which had been important to him, was Fraser ... protect him with his life ... and he only knew him for a few hours ... but it was like he had known him right from the start.

He was still thinking about the events of the day when Fraser appeared. He walked into the Precinct like a knight in the middle of the arena and went into Welsh's office. Ray looked at him, he was even more gorgeous ... he had changed for a pair of jeans, a shirt and a leather jacket.

Ray went back to his file, took it and ... saw a postcard on his desk he hadn't noticed earlier. He took it and saw that it was for Fraser ... He felt sad, because during the day, he'd learned that Fraser didn't know that the real Ray Vecchio was gone. Nobody had the chance to tell him. And, it was clear that Fraser missed him deeply ... After all, the other guy was his best friend ... lucky bastard. Ray blamed himself for thinking that, but he couldn't deny it, he was jealous, something had happened inside him when he first saw Fraser ... something deep in his heart ... was it love? ... love at first sight? Was it possible that he felt in love with another man? He'd never thought about that possibility before, but now ...

 

♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥

 

Fraser went out of Welsh's office. Ray had to give him the postcard ... and know what the hell was goin' on.

"Hey, Fraser. This turned up on my desk. It's for you."

Fraser took the card. On the front side, was a Mountain landscape and on the back side, we could read ... 'Cold out here. Heat me up.' ... Ray hadn't the faintest idea what doest it mean. So he asked ...

"What do you make of it?"

Fraser took a lighter and warm the card up ... the Mountain landscape disappeared and a picture of himself and Ray Vecchio appeared. Ray saw it and saw Fraser looking sad but a light smile appeared on this angel face ... a smile which hurts ... and Ray's heart broke.

"Something I should worry about?"

"No! No! No! Everything's all right. Everything is actually fine."

So, that was it. His hopes were lost. Ray turned back and started to walk away.

"Okay. Well ..."

But Fraser called him back.

"Hey, Ray. Would you ... uh ... would you like to go and get something to eat with me?"

Ray stop and turned to face Fraser, his heart going 100 miles an hour and he started babbling ... Maybe had he a chance with Fraser after all?

"Yeah! ... Uh ... I just gotta ... uh ... I'll ... I'll put away these files and ... I meet you at the car.

 

♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥

 

In the car, Ray asked Fraser for something less public than a restaurant ...

"Uh, Fraze, I'm not dressed to go in some restaurant and it's rather late ... do you mind if we order pizzas?"

"No, Ray. Not at all. In fact, I was thinking at the same thing. We can order pizzas and eat them at the Consulate ..."

"Or at my place?" Ray couldn't believe he had said that aloud.

"Uh, well ... yes. It's a pretty good idea. I think we will be more comfortable at your place than at the Consulate."

Easy Kowalski, easy. You'll have a full Mountie only to yourself ... just breath and focus on the road ... It would be stupid to kill both of you just now.

"Okay, then. Let's go back to my place."

Ray drove them back to his apartment, listening Fraser explain how does a fire start with perfume ... okay, he asked Fraser to tell him, it was just to speak about something, and now, Fraser was givin' him a full sciences course. But it was better than not speak at all ... or worse, speak about Vecchio and make Fraser feel sad.

Then, they arrived at Ray's place, went into the apartment and Ray ordered the pizzas. They ate in silence, listening to the radio, just talking to make some comments about the pineapples and how the pizzas tasted.

When they'd finished, Fraser stand up and was ready to leave.

"Thank you kindly, Ray. It was delicious. It was a wonderful evening. But I will have to let you now, because it's late and I'm sure you'll have to woke up early tomorrow. So, I won't keep you up longer."

But Ray couldn't let him go just like that. He had thought he had no chance when he saw the postcard and knew it was from Vecchio, but when Fraser proposed him to go for dinner, he saw a light at the end of the tunnel, so now, he has to keep this flame burning ... it was an 'arsonists' day after all ...

Fraser was already at the door, putting his jacket on. So, Ray jump of the couch and within a few steps he was close behind Fraser.

"Uh, Fraze..."

Fraser turned to face Ray. Ray was so close that they were now almost nose against nose. Ray could feel Fraser's hot breath all over his face and it makes him shiver trough his whole body ... ending in his cock which started to wake up dangerously.

"Yes, Ray?"

Ray took a step further. Now, his whole body was against Fraser's and he could feel his cock already erect against Fraser's thigh ... wanting more.

"Fraze ..."

"Yes, Ray?"

"Fraze, I ... uh ... "

"Yes, Ray?"

"I ... uh ... I know it's the first day we met, but ... I ... uh ..."

Words failed Ray. He caught his breath, lean on Fraser and close his lips lightly on Fraser's, giving him a light kiss. Oh man, his lips were so gorgeous, so soft, so hot ... But Fraser didn't move, didn't kiss Ray back ... Shit. Ray let Fraser go and took a step backward.

"Uh ... look Fraser ... I'm ... I'm sorry ... I ... uh ..."

"It's okay, Ray."

And Fraser took a step further, lean and kissed Ray. But this time, the kiss was ... mmmmm ... Fraser started to kiss lightly Ray's lips, kissing his upper lip, then his lower lip, tasting him, then, he started to suck at Ray's upper lip, licking it ... and Ray was lost. They started to kiss harder, stronger, Ray felt Fraser's tongue sliding between his lips and he sank ... Ray started to suck at Fraser's tongue desperately ... he tasted so good ...

"Oh Fraze ... it's ... mmm ..." Ray tried to mutter in Fraser's mouth.

And Fraser was down in his neck, biting him, sucking and licking him ... driving him crazy. He could feel Fraser's erection against his own and it felt pretty damn good to know that Fraser wanted him as much as he did. Fraser was so busy sucking his neck so hard that he was sure he already had some hickies ... but he didn't care, he wanted more.

Ray started to kiss Fraser in the neck too, giving him back the favor. Fraser threw his head back. Oh geez, this man tasted and smelled so good, a mix a musk, cinnamon, nutmeg and leather from his jacked ... damned, it was so aphrodisiac.

Ray slid Fraser's jacket of his shoulder and started tugging his shirt out of his jeans. He slid his hands underneath the shirt and nearly explode ... Fraser's skin was so smooth, so soft, so warm, soooooo ... He was still sucking Fraser's neck but let him go for a few seconds, just the time to peel Fraser's shirt of his head ... no time to undo the buttons. When Fraser was bare chest, Ray stop dead, looking at Fraser's broad torso. He had never seen someone so beautiful, so sexy ... He lowered his head and started to kiss Fraser's chest, and, when he found a nipple, Fraser moaned huskily.

Then, he lowered his head on Fraser's abdomen, stomach to reach his waistband. Ray started to struggled with the waistband ... But Fraser stop him, slid his hand slowly in his hair and helped Ray to stand up, kissing him savagely.

Ray realized then, that they were still at the door and Fraser was pinned between him and the door. They stop kissing, catching up some breath and Ray managed to say something ...

"Fraser ... bed ..."

"Yes ... Ray ... Please ..."

Ray took Fraser by the hand and they went to the bed. Fraser peeled Ray's T-shirt of his head and pushed him on the bed. He leaned on Ray and started to kiss him all over his chest, tasting every centimeter of him. Ray tasted so good ...

Fraser took off Ray's jeans and boxers, then, took off his own. He laid on Ray, and Ray encircled him with his legs. Ray was in heaven, it felt so good to feel Fraser completely naked on him, against his skin.

Fraser began to move slowly, trusting against Ray. Their cocks sliding against each other. Ray reached between both of them, took their cocks in his hand and matched Fraser's slow trusts with his hips. Then, Fraser hurried up the cadence, trusting harder and suddenly, arched his back, throwing his head backward, moaning loudly, shouting Ray's name.

"Oh ... Ray ..."

Hot, milky fluid started pouring between them, on Ray's hand, belly and cock. Fraser was shivering and shaking with the power of his climax and Ray came instantly, crying Fraser's name in deep, husky moans. His cock started pulsing and his semen covered his hand, mixing with Fraser's.

"Fraser ... oh ... Fraz ..."

Fraser took Ray's hand and licked his fingers, cleaning them. Tasting his own semen mixed up with Ray's. This sight turned Ray upside down ... He was shaking, still dizzy with the power of his own climax and this ... this was ... too much ... too cute ... too lovely ...

"I love you, Fraser"

"And I you Ray"

 

♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥

 

Fraser was lying on the bed, on his back, Ray's head resting on his chest. The radio was still on and the song 'I Knew I Loved You' by 'Savage Garden' started ... Ray wanted to tell Fraser what he really felt, but was hard with words, so, he chose another way ...

"Fraser?"

"Yes, Ray?"

"Do ya know the group 'Savage Garden'?"

"I'm afraid no, Ray."

"Well, it's the group on the radio now, this is their new song, you know ... it's called 'I Knew I Loved You'."

"Really, Ray?"

"Yeah, Fraze ... really ... and it makes me think about you ... about me ... about us."

"Uh ... Ray, I'm sorry. I'm not sure I totally understand what you're talking about ..."

"'Course, you don't Fraze, if ya don't know the song ... well ... Just close your eyes, listen the lyrics and think it's me tellin' ya that ..."

"Understood, Ray."

 

♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥

 

Fraser closed his eyes and listened the song ...

 

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only this sense of completion
And in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I've found my best friend

A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that's I've found you

- 'I Knew I Loved You' - by 'Savage Garden' -

 

♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥

 

Fraser sight happily, closed his arms tight around Ray.

"Ray?"

"Yes, Fraze."

"I feel the same about you too. I felt the same the first time I saw you this morning, like I've always known you."

And Ray closed his eyes, he had all he had always dreamed of ... and they both fall asleep, happy and in love ...

♥ ♥ ♥

The End.


Back to the Archive

Author's Web Page: http://homepages.go.com/~sylviainc/CallumKeithRennie.htm

PS: As you probably noticed, "Orphan_Account" is a nickname that I've chosen for the Archive, easier to write than "Orphan Account" ... and, I love that name since I saw Callum in "The Outer Limits" ... that's for the short story ...