The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on An Intimate Quandary

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)
From: Nina
Date: 08/28/2012
If writers can't handle critism, then they shouldn't publicly post their work. I agree that this writer has completed ignored parts of Season 1-2 canon, particularly Fraser's friendship with RayV. And that's just lazy writing to make the case for F/K. If you can't follow canon in writing F/K, then that probably means that F/K is unbelieveable!

From: telltail heart
Date: 08/14/2012
This story and series is so good. So much effort and time went into writing this. I really admire that. I'm a writer and to finish a work like this myself would really be an achievement. I think people should really consider how much time it takes to finish a story and that the individual writing said story might not share your individual opinion. I feel that it is completely rude to criticize a persons work just because it doesn't fit every detail of your rigid personal fan fiction guide lines. If you don't like some then don't read it. This will always be one of mine and my friends favorites: )

From: Nina
Date: 06/11/2012
Kowalski is such a whiny little baby here! I just can't feel sorry for him. He should be mature and allow Fraser time with Ray, who is still Fraser's best friend. Fraser won't stop loving him, so Kowalski should either accept that or get lost.

From: Nancy
Date: 02/21/2012
Iknow you tried to create a good, positive portrayal of Ray Vecchio and his friendship with Fraser, but it doesn't quite work. Like so many F/K shippers, you just don't understand it.

Fraser never hid his true feelings from RayV. He showed anger toward him several times - and yet RayV remained his friend. And Ray showed anger toward Fraser, but remained his friend. Did you not watch Seasons 1-2?

I think you're just trying to tear down the Fraser-RayV friendship to make the case for F/K slash. But that won't convince me to like F/K slash, and I'm sure that I'm not the only RayV fan who feels that way. It is NOT necessary to diminish his relationship with "Benny!" Nor it is necessary to pair RayV with Stella. She is, after all, a minor character who was stuck with RayV after Paul Gross stupidly decided to make "COTW" more slashy.

From: ms
Date: 08/25/2008
this is truly a great series, chockfull of so much that it would be a loss not to read. read!
From: Vicki
Date: 06/07/2008
This is a great start to the serise. all the build to everything. this is a must read.
(post new comment)