I guess this was inspired by the drabble, LET IT SNOW, on this list.

Hope you enjoy it.

*LET IT SNOW...*

*By GILDA LILY*

Delicate snowflakes fall softly From leaden skies, Hiding the grime and squalor Of the dirty city.

Now, the old and tired Are given new life, A purity of heart, A cleanliness of soul.

In a certain bedroom, Steam heat hisses softly While two lovers murmur Entwined on the narrow bed.

Warmth keeps out the cold In this spartan place As heat flows out from two, A wild desire.

Here, one is thinking, His mate is pure as snow, Clean as flakes melting On a lover's tongue, Pure, like a brilliant glacier But not its diamond-cold.

The other is entranced By eyes like verdant pools, Glints of gold and green Sparkling like tiny jewels.

He brushes soft lips Across his beloved's, Caressing with sure hands The soft/hardness of slender shoulders.

He sighs as his hip is stroked By fingers as sure as his. They know each other well, these two Their bodies maps explored In the dark, delights unending.

The wolf sighs softly In his corner, Content to rest his head On white-furred paws.

Delicate moans fill the air As silently, the snow Still falls Outside the window.


Return to the Due South Fiction Archive