Tyler King, a.k.a. Stanley Raymond Kowalski, ruminates about a Mountie.  Takes place sometime after Burning down the House but before Eclipse.  This story is a sequel to 'Do-Over.'  King is from the Highlander ep. The Innocent.

Disclaimer:  Tyler King is from Highlander, therefore, he is not mine.  Rays Kowalski and Vecchio are from dueSOUTH, so they're not mine either.  Fraser isn't mine, either.  Mounties belong to Canada and Disney, and they all belong to their respective owners.

Rating:  PG.

Spoilers:  Burning Down the House, Eclipse.  Maybe from Highlander, The Innocent.


Only on TV
or,
Why do Good Guys Always Seem to Finish First?

by ShrinkingViolet


My life is one strange, karmic twist of fate after another.  A few years have passed since I became a cop, I've made detective.  A month ago these people come up to me and ask "Ray, how would you like to start over?"

They say that they need someone to go undercover as Det. Ray Vecchio while the real Vecchio is undercover in like, Vegas is somewhere.  I ask them what the catch is.

"Oh, your partners a Mountie."

A  Mountie?  How bad could Dudley Do-Right be, anyway?  I tell them I'll do it.

I should have met Seargent Preston first, before I agreed.  The man is like MacLeod on steroids or something.  He picks up litter, runs into burning buildings to save goldfish, for god's sake, and is completely oblivious to all the woman, including my 'sister', who are constantly throwing themselves at him.  The man's a freak.

But hey, maybe some of those women will get tired of Fraser and throw themselves at me, for a change.

I can hope.


This story was brought to you by ShrinkingViolet,
Queen of the Run-On Sentence people.

shrinkingviolet@freehomepage.com

Back to the Hexwood Archive
Back to the Fishbowl