the Only Thing the Only Thing by silvina Disclaimer: Standard Disclaimer. If you took them away I might cry. Please send comments, questions, compliments, and otters to sdelcul@yahoo.com. Author's Notes: I apologize for the list overload, but please bear with me (feel free to send angry emails and fling inanimate objects) until I catch up. Keep in mind that internet is a two hour bus ride away at the moment and I have to boil my water before it's safe to drink. Gotta love rural Ecuador! Story Notes: I may be many things, but I am neither stupid nor blind. I knew, for example, that Carmine slept with Rosa DiFranco while I was pregnant with Maria, and again when I was pregnant with Ray. During the pregnancy I miscarried it was Gloria Marconi. It was a different era, with different rules, and after I lost that baby he was always faithful. I am well aware of what is going to happen between my son and Benton. It does not please me. The church teaches that such things are a sin, but I cannot forsake my son's happiness for anything. I love him. Both of them. Sometimes in the near future they will forget their doubts and fears, and I don't doubt that they will be happy. I will hold my tongue. Raymondo will never know anything other than that I am happy he has found love. It's the truth, and it's the only thing that really matters. End the Only Thing by silvina: sdelcul@yahoo.com Author and story notes above.