Thoughts by a Hospital Bed Disclaimer:  Not mine.  They belong to other people who are, again, not me. Thoughts by a Hospital Bed by ShrinkingViolet "Hey, Fraser, buddy, you better wake up soon.  You're starting to scare me here.  Besides, that drill sergeant of a nurse you've got makes me nervous."  Detective Ray Kowalski shivered in exaggerated horror.  "Every time she comes in here she's always glaring at me." He grew more serious, his smile fading.  "Seriously though, Frase, I wish you'd hurry and wake up.  The doc's say they can't find any reason for you to still be in the coma."  He snorted.  "They say, if you don't soon, you might never wake up, you know?  But I told them you were gonna.  I mean, you hafta."  He grinned. "You wouldn't believe all the people that've come to see you.  All the Vecchio's, of course...  Ray flew up a couple a days ago, he's been here almost all the time since then, but I finally got him to go take a shower and a nap." He whistled softly.  "And Lieutenant Welsh?  Who would have guessed he was such a softy.  Been here every day.  He and the Ice Queen made sure you got a private room; they also made sure me and Vecchio could stay with you." "Oh, and Turnbull... he was almost banned from the hospital.  Keep's blubbering, 'upsetting the other patients.'  Only gets to keep visiting if he promises not to start crying." Ray sighed and rested his head on his hands, settling down to wait. By ShrinkingViolet, queen of the run-on sentence people This story was brought to you by (Your ad here)