A very interesting conversation Fam. van de Broek Normal Fam. van de Broek 2 11 2001-01-28T21:14:00Z 2001-01-28T21:14:00Z 2 179 1024 prive 8 2 1257 9.2812 21 A very interesting conversation     -          What?   Ray Looked at Benton questionatly   - What?   Ben tilted his head and continued looking at Ray in fascination.   -          You seem to have -- er-- Kerry sauce on your nose. -          Then next time just tell me and stop lookin' alright?! -          I'm sorry. -          Then stop lookin'! -          It's still there -- do you want me to wipe it off? -          Yes. -          With a serviette or with my finger? -          I don't fuckin' care! -- And it's napkin. -          Language, Ray! -- Could you please bend your head forward a little?   Ray did as he was told and Ben licked the sauce of the tip of Ray's nose.   -          We're in the middle of a McDonald's and you're lickin' stuff off my nose?! You really are unhinged!   - Do you want to have sex in the McDrive, Ray? -          Ssssssssttt!!!! -          What? -          Everybody's lookin'! -          They're not, Ray -- well, do you? -          No. -          Why not? -          You see that screen there -- they can see you on it! -          Oh.   -          Now, eat yer fries, they're gettin' cold. -          Woof! -          No Diefenbaker, they're mine!   Dief whined.   -          No Diefenbaker! -          It's alright Ben, I'll buy the furball a Happy Meal. -          Ray, you'll spoil him. -          Ya still want an icecream? -          Yes. -          Then shut up, I'm paying. -          Understood. -          Now, be a good Mountie and get Dief the Happy Meal. -          Woof! -          No Diefenbaker, you cannot choose which present you want.