Oh, man, I was bored. This is a direct consequence of that boredom. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Disclaimer: Not mine. But they should be, darn it! Rated: PG. Down right tame. _______________________________ Fun Like a Root Canal by ShrinkingViolet _________________________________ "Fraser? Fraser? Hey, you in der, Frase?" (sound of door opening and closing, then of one Chicago detective's hand hitting same Chicago detective's forehead with a great deal of force) "Ow! Hey, Fraser, you don't look so good." "Well." "Well, what?" "I don't look so well." "You said it, Benton-buddy. What's da matter? You sick?" "Yes, Ray, I believe I am ill." "Geez, Fraser. Why didn't you say something?" "I called in sick." "And didn't da Ice Queen even come and check on you? Dat's cold, man." "I'll be fine, Ray. It's just a little... a little..." (Sound of one Canadian Mountie sneezing very loudly) "God, Frase. I think you just blew away your desk." "Really?" "No, I was being sar... sarc... I was joking. You really are sick, aren't ya?" (Sound of one Mountie being uncarachteristically sarcastic... does that make a sound?) "No, Ray, I'm just faking it to get out of sentry duty." (Sound of gears grinding in one Chicago detective's head) "Frase, being sick really does ugly things to you." "I'm sorry. I really don't know what came over me. Ray?" "Yeah?" "I'm going to be sick now." _______________________________ (One hurried lunge for the trashcan, a few disgusting noises later) "Fraser, next time aim *away* from me, 'kay?" _______________________________ The End This has been ShrinkingViolet, queen of the run-on sentence people, telling you: A Bored Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste.