Same sex m/m relationship assumed Same sex m/m relationship assumed. Not quite a poem. Honest. If I ever write one of those, you can shoot me with a big gun and bury my body in Sarnia. OH WELL ... Oh, well, be like that then. Yeah, sure, you love her. See if I care. You think you're so smart, all in your uniform and everything? Hah, you think she's all panting after you? Listen, pal, she's laughing at you. And at me. Oh, well, be like that then. I've tried and tried, must be a million times to tell you it wasn't your fault. Will you actually do me the courtesy of listening to me? Thought not. So we'll just go ahead and not talk about her, shall we? Oh, well, be like that then. I'm trying to keep us - no, you actually, you, alive here and all I get is furry nightcrawlers. You have quite the nerve, that much is certain. And what's really starting to annoy me is just who the hell is this Steve? Oh, well, be like that then. Be honest and manipulative and pretend that I don't know and that you don't know. Drown me and send me to my grave with 'except for that one time' when all I want is for you to stand up for yourself anyway. Oh, well, be like that then. You get shot, I get even, I get mad and still you drive me nuts, which you must know quite well by now and if you don't want to kiss - or be kissed by - me I can quite understand, because, oh, well, be like that then. Gloria "Loyaulte me lie"