Totidem Verbis Tiramisu, Ben&Jerry's White Russian, Comments, Godiva, Comments, Comments Totidem Verbis By AC Chapin "Tell me." "Please." "Tell me what you want." "Please, Ray." "You have to tell me." "Oh Ray. Mm. Please." "Please what, Benny? What do you want?" "You. God, Ray, I want you." "More, Benny. More." "I'm going to *die*, Ray. Oh god! Yes! There!" "Tell me." "I want you. I . . . I want you . . . I want . . . I . . . ohh!" "*Tell* me!" "I want you to . . . f-fuck me. Fuck me Ray." "Wow, I didn't think you knew that word." "I said it. Alright? Please -- Oh! Oh, Ray!" "But that's not it." "Wh-what's not it?" "*Tell* me, Benny." "I want you to . . . I want you inside me. I want you to push me over the bedside and touch me. I want you to -- oh god." "What do you want?" "I want you to hold me down and push inside me. I want you hard and . . . and tough." "Tough?" "Ray, I want you to fuck me so hard I can't remember my name. I want you to hold my hips and . . . until you scream, Ray. I want to hear you scream when you c-come inside me." "Wow." "Please, Ray." "Over the bed, Benny. Now." "Thank god." "Just let me get the --" "No. Now. Now, Ray!" "Hold still, Benny." "Harder. *Harder*! Ray! Ohh. I need . . . uhh . . . Ray I need to *hear* you! Please. I need . . ." "Just . . . just for you, Benny. Just for you." "Ray, you . . ." "Shh. Here." "I think --" "Shh. Get under the covers." "Ray we need to--" "What?" "I . . . That is . . . Did you strain your voice, Ray?" "What? Shut up and sleep, Benny." "Ray, don't you think . . . " "I can't hear you. I'm sleeping." "That's an absurd thing to say." "I say absurd stuff when I'm asleep." "Ray --" "What, Benny?" "I . . . I . . . What're we having for breakfast?" "Totidem Verbis" copyright 1997 by AC Chapin For everyone who asked for the night before. acc2a@watt.seas.virginia.edu http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~acc2a "Learn the basics, have a nasty experience in a graveyard, they hand you a trenchcoat and steal your razor. Like an assembly line, really."