News and Appearances



Robert in HALMRK Wedding of Dreams

If you missed Robert in "Wedding of Dreams," don't panic! It's airing Sat, Sep 15 at 7:00 PM and again on Sun, Sep 16 at 3:00 PM on HALMRK. Please check your local listings for the times in your area.


The Fosters

Robert will play Jim Hunter, in the last 3 epiodes of The Fosters.


Love Is All You Need?

Here is a clip for Love Is All You Need?

CLIP1


Summer of Dreams airs Saturday, August 27 at 9:00 PM

Synopsis for Summer of Dreams: A fading 1980s pop star is dropped by her record label and relocates from New York City to Ohio, where she grudgingly subs for a high-school music teacher. Before long, she unexpectedly bonds with some misfit teens planning to perform at the school prom.

If you miss it, you can catch it again on Sunday, August 28 at 5:00 PM on HALMRK.

Possible Title change

According to a People Magazine article found here:

People

The title for the Hallmark movie is 'Summer of Dreams.' It is scheduled to air August 27 on the Hallmark Channel.

Robert in a Hallmark movie

Robert is appearing with actress/singer Debbie in a Hallmark movie. According to Its a Wonderful Movie, found here

BLOG

The movie titled 'Song of Summer' will premiere August 27, 2016 on the Hallmark Channel during "Summer Nights"! I will post more info as it becomes available.

Miami in Concert Against Hate

On Saturday, March 5th, ADL Florida will hold its initial Miami In Concert Against Hate. This inspirational evening of music will honor local individuals who have demonstrated tremendous courage, compassion, and determination in confronting hate and intolerance. Our heroes include individuals who could not stand by while others were targets of injustice, and individuals who were themselves victims of hate, extremism, and bigotry. Their stories give us hope, and inspire us to make Miami, and the world a better place, free from hate.

It is more than a concert.

It's a celebration of what Miami stands for.

Get your tickets today!

Honoring

Chief Frank Kitzerow, Jupiter, FL Chief Kitzerow secured justice for the vicious hate crime that took teenager Onesimo Marcelino Lopez-Ramos's life.

Actor Robert Gant, Tampa, FL Acclaimed actor who puts artistic emphasis on portraying relevant LGBT issues, Robert spends his time off-screen raising awareness about aging in the LGBT community.

Activist Angela King, Dunnellon, FL Reformed neo-Nazi Skinhead turned anti-hate group activist, Angela educates young people in the 'Life After Hate' program.

The Late Acclaimed Journalist Steven Sotloff, Pinecrest, FL

The Late Onesimo Marcelino Lopez-Ramos

ATX Television Festival - Interview with the cast of QAF 2015

ATX Television Festival - Interview at EW

The cast from Queer as Folk endorse the OUT at Night Campaign

Click the link to see the QAF cast on Egale out at night

Robert returns to The Young and the Restless

Robert - The Young and The Restless

Supergirl lands full series order at CBS

MAY 6, 2015 BY JAMES GARCIA

It's a bird, It's a plane, It's, super good news! Ahead of the upfronts next week, CBS has officially granted a full series order to Supergirl.

The series , developed by Arrow and The Flash producers Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg along with Chuck alum Ali Adler, was given a series commitment last fall, and has picked up quite a bit of buzz ever since. Where it will wind up on CBS schedule hasn't been announced, and likely won't be until the aforementioned upfronts next week, when the network unveils all of its plans for the upcoming fall television season.

Despite sharing a creative team with the CW DC shows, Supergirl is expected to stand independently from The Flash and Arrow - though I guess crossovers are never out of the question in today's superhero-driven climate. The show stars Glee's Melissa Benoist as Kara Zor-El, who escaped Krypton's destruction and has been living on Earth (and hiding her abilities) ever since. Now, at age 24, she's ready to step into the light and become a superhero, much like her superpowered cousin (who will only have a tertiary, background role in the show to establish his existence).

Joining Benoist are True Blood's Mehcad Brooks as Jimmy Olsen, Ally McBeal star Calista Flockhart as Cat Grant, Personal Affairs Robert Gant as Zor-El, Nashville's Laura Benanti as Alura Zor-El, Smash's Jeremy Jordan as Winslow Schott a.k.a. Toyman, Homeland's David Harewood as Hank Henshaw/Cyborg Superman, The Mentalist actor Owain Yeoman as supervillain Vartox, Grey's Anatomy alum Chyler Leigh as Kara's foster sister Alexandra Danvers, and former Kryptonians Dean Cain and Helen Slater (Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and 1984's Supergirl) as Kara's foster parents.

Criminal Minds March air date

According to this article,

Robert's "Criminal Minds", episode, is set to air on Wednesday night, March 4th at 8pm central time on CBS.

Criminal Minds air date

EDITED POST: According to the IMDB, Robert's episode of, "Criminal Minds," titled Lockdown is scheduled to possibly air Wed. Feb.18 at 9:00 PM on CBS. I will keep checking on it! Sorry about the mix up!

Criminal Minds

From Robert's Twitter page

Great Day Three so far on "Criminal Minds." Terrific cast and crew. Shooting at a prison offers perspective. @CrimMinds_CBS #CriminalMinds

More from Robert's Twitter Page

Robert Gant Twitter

Jan 9. Great day shooting the courtroom custody scenes on Y&R yesterday. Who do you think will win custody of Faith? #YR @YRInsider @YandR_CBS

ATX Television Festival

The ATX Television Festival will host a 10-year reunion for Queer as Folk, featuring creators Ron Cowen and Daniel Lipman and cast members Gale Harold, Peter Paige, Robert Gant, Scott Lowell, Michelle Clunie and Thea Gill. The fest takes place June 4-7 in Austin, Texas

Queer as Folk cast reunites

Ten years after going their separate ways, the boys from Pittsburgh are back.

The cast and writers of Showtimes' groundbreaking series, "Queer as Folk" are returning for one-time reunion special at this year's ATX Festival in Austin, Texas.

The award-winning show, which aired from 2000 to 2005, followed the lives of a group of gay friends and their relationships, careers, loves and ambitions.

Also Read: 'Queer as Folk,' 'L Word' Returning to Showtime for Gay Pride Month

Creators Ron Cowen and Daniel Lipman will join cast members Gale Harold (Brian Kinney), Peter Paige (Emmitt Honeycutt), Robert Gant (Professor Ben Bruckner), Scott Lowell (Ted Schmidt), Michelle Clunie (Melanie Marcus), and Thea Gill (Lindsay Peterson).

So, far, the only no-show from the original group is Hal Sparks (Michael Novotny).

"I'm so excited for the 'Queer as Folk' reunion," said Paige. "We truly are a family, and any chance we have to be in the same room, catching up, sharing in each other's lives, is wonderful."

Based on the British series by the same name, "Queer as Folk" was the first hour-long drama on American television to portray the lives of gay men and women.

Robert to reprise his role on The Young and the Restless!

From Robert's Twitter page: Be sure to follow him here:Robert Gant Twitter

"Great time back on Y&R today. Such terrific folks. But who is David Sherman representing this time? #YR @YRInsider @YandR_CBS"

A Million Happy Nows (2015)

Robert plays Dr. Hansen

Storyline

Veteran actress Lainey Allen (Chappell) is tired of being sidelined for younger talent on the soap she has starred in for twenty years. Coupled with finding it harder to retain her lines, she decides not to renew her contract, and she and her publicist and partner, Eva Morales (Leccia), move to a beach house overlooking the ocean on the Central California coast. The move highlights some small changes in Lainey's personality - mild depression that Eva puts down to leaving the show. But when Lainey starts to forget more than can be attributed to stress, Eva insists on a visit to the doctor. A Million Happy Nows chronicles Lainey and Eva's changing relationship as they struggle to deal with the diagnosis of Lainey's Early Onset Alzheimer's, the prospect of an indomitable woman's future of dependence and her single support system - the woman who was once in awe of her, became everything to her, and will now look after her. Written by Perfect Features

Love Is All You Need (Filming)

Robert will play Pete Santilli.

Storyline

Based on the award winning critically acclaimed short film, "Love is All You Need?" is the theatrical feature length version that explores bullying, racism, and prejudice in a way never done before on the big screen. As you read this, a pre-teen or teen, in the United States has committed suicide. Teen suicide in the LGBT community has gained immense popularity on a larger social scale then ever before. While the interest in this social dilemma is thrust into the spotlight none have ever before addressed this social issue in such a manner as Kim Rocco Shields newest film. Love Is All You Need? thrusts its audience into another thought of existence that does more than just acknowledge there is a serious social problem affecting the gay community and does more than just talk about the issue. In Love Is All You Need? its audience lives the issue. Different people and their individual, unique lives intertwine and collide in a world confronted with controversy and forbidden love. This ...Written by loveisallyouneedthemovie.com

Robert interviewed by Soap Opera Digest

Robert did an interview with Soap Opera Digest. Run and get your copy today! It's the July 7th issue!

Robert to reprise the role of David Sherman on The Young and the Restless

Actor Robert Gant (Queer as Folk) is set to reprise the role of David Sherman, the son of longtime Chancellor lawyer Mitchell Sherman (William Wintersole), for mutliple episodes on CBS, The Young and the Restless, beginning next month, reports Soap Opera Digest.

Per the publication, Gant, who first appeared last fall following the reading of Katherine Chancellor's will, finds his character returning to Genoa City in a major storyline involving the Newman clan. Look for Gant on The Yound and the Restless beginning Friday, July 11.

'Queer as Folk' Star Robert Gant To Reprise 'Y&R' Role - Soap Opera NetworkRead more:

Sitting Ducks. The Tomorrow People

Robert's second episode of "The Tomorrow People," titled Sitting Ducks is scheduled to air on January 29 at 9:00 PM on the CW. If the airing date changes, I will let you all know ASAP.

The Tomorrow People

According to the IMDB, Robert episode of "The Tomorrow People," titled The Citadel, is airing January 15 at 9 PM on the CW.

Here is a synopsis: After Stephen returns from the brink of death he thinks he has a clue about what happened to his father, but his fellow Tomorrow People are not sure they believe him. When The Tomorrow People learn some disappointing news from John , they make an unexpected decision about their future and when they finally get a lead on Ultra's secret research lab they devise a dangerous plan to free all those being held captive there. Meanwhile, Stephen's mom introduces Stephen and his brother Luca to a new man she is dating, but Stephen is having a hard time getting a read on him.

The Tomorrow People Exclusive

Robert is playing the role of Peter in the CW series, "The Tomorrow People." Robert will appear in episode 10 titled, The Citadel and episode 12 titled, Sitting Ducks. According to the IMDB, both episodes are airing in 2014. Will keep you posted as the airing dates gets closer! In the meantime, you can check out this article!

The Tomorrow People Exclusive: Queer as FolkAlum Poised to Romance [Spoiler]

A message From Robert

Working on a film about an extraordinary Czech woman who fought and gave her life for freedom. Einstein, Churchill, and Eleanor Roosevelt were among the many who implored the Communist government to spare her life. Having been a part of both the Nazi and Communist resistance, ultimately she was the first woman executed in Czechoslovakia. Could you check out and like her page?

Here's the link: Miladafilm

From the Milada Facebook page

We are very excited to introduce you to another GREAT talent joining the cast of Milada, american actor Robert Gant.

Robert's career spans two decades of work in film and television. David became familiar with Robert's work while researching Sharon Gless' TV series, "Queer as Folk." His poignant and subtle portrayal of an HIV positive professor demonstrated Robert's dramatic skill. Taken with his substantial vitae of roles in comedy series, he exhibits a creative range encompassing everything from comic timing to subtle drama. We are excited to announce Robert joining the cast of Milada in one of the title roles.

The Tomorrow People

Robert is going to be on the new CW series, "The Tomorrow People." I will post more information as it becomes available.

Sean Saves The World

Robert's episode of "Sean Saves The World," titled Date Expectations is airing October 17 at 9:00 PM on NBC. Here is an episode Synopsis: Sean goes on a blind date with a periodontist. At the same time, he worries about Ellie when she attends a party. Meanwhile, Max suspects that Sean has a crush on him Guest Cast Robert, plays Chase Graham.

SEAN SAVES THE WORLD Exclusive: QUEER AS FOLK's Robert Gant to Guest Star

August 20, 2013 by Marisa Roffman

From Give me My Remote

The SEAN SAVES THE WORLD producers have said they won't shy away from the titular character's dating life, and they're making good on that promise early on: multiple sources confirm that former QUEER AS FOLK star Robert Gant will guest star in an upcoming episode of the new NBC sitcom as a love interest for Sean Hayes' Sean.

SEAN SAVES THE WORLD follows a divorced father, Sean, who has to figure out how to balance his work life with his home life when his teenage daughter moves in with him full-time. (The series also stars Thomas Lennon, Megan Hilty, and Echo Kellum.)

Aside from QAF, Gant has appeared recently on BABY DADDY, ANGER MANAGEMENT, and will appear in an upcoming episode of THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS.

SEAN SAVES THE WORLD premieres Thursday, October 3rd at 9 PM on NBC.

Robert Gant On Y&R

Posted: Aug 19, 2013

Robert Gant, who is best known as Ben on QUEER AS FOLK, has been cast as David Sherman, the son of Katherine's lawyer, Mitchell Sherman. He will air on September 11. David, like his father, is a lawyer and will gather Kay's friends and family together to discuss very important matters.

GLEH Garden Party

GLEH is a special; dear organization. Please watch this about their Garden Party 2013, and join if you can!

GLEH Garden Party

Robert's episode of "Baby Daddy," is airing August 14

Baby Daddy," titled The Christening, is airing Wednesday, August 14 at 8:30 PM on ABCFAM.

Here is a brief Synopsis:

Emma's christening brings together friends and family, including Ben's dad and a wealthy, conservative aunt. Meanwhile, Riley struggles when she's tasked with selecting a godfather for Emma.

A Happy 10th Birthday Gantastic wish from Robert!

"I can't believe that it's really been ten years since Donna and Jenny first had the idea to start this website. I appreciated that they had the gumption to begin it in the first place and that Donna's kept it updated with so much detailed data. So thank you, Jenny, for helping getting it all up and running. And thank you, Donna, for the time, energy, and care you've given over the years not only to this site but to the others on my behalf as well. And Happy Tenth Birthday, Gantastic. You wear it well!

Robert's movie

Robert's movie "A Portrait of James Dean: Joshua Tree, 1951," is now available on DVD at Amazon.com.

Give away! The Joshua Tree

Check out this link: GIVE AWAY

Robert on LA Talk radio

Robert is being interviewed on LA Talk Radio State of the Arts about the play "Black Ice." June 13 at 1:00 PST

Anger Management

Robert's episode of "Anger Management," titled Charlie and the Hot Nerd aired on June 27. 2013. Robert played the role of Dr. Konner. "Anger Management," airs Thursday at 9:00 PM on FX.

A brief synopsis of the episode: When Charlie begins dating a woman he meets on a technical support call, her nerdy ex finds a way to make Charlie's life Hell.

Robert to star in Black Ice

Robert Gant will star as "M," in the play "Black Ice" June 20-23 at the 21st Annual Young Playwrights, Competition & Festival held in THE STELLA ADLER THEATRE 6773 Hollywood Blvd 2nd Floor Hollywood, CA 90028. To purchase tickets, please go

HERE

BLACK ICE by Max Friedlich, Age 18, Friends Seminary, New York, NY

Directed by Michael Shepperd Mentored by Patrick Burleigh Here is a short Synopsis: Love makes us do crazy things, including falling for someone we'd never expect. But if it's really love, is that so wrong?

Starring: Max Adler and Robert Gant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GANTASTIC - AMERICA!

Happy 10th birthday to Gantastic - America! The site was launched ten years ago and is still going strong!Thanks to all of Robert's fans for visiting this site!

Baby Dady second season airing in May

According to tv.com, "Baby Daddy," Is going to air season 2 on May 29, 2013. The series airs on Wednesday at 8:30 PM on ABC Family. We will keep you updated on an air date for Robert's episode titled, The Christening, as soon as we get it.

Robert along with other QAF cast members will be on Sheena Metal!

Sheena Metal is interviewing Robert Gant, Michelle Clunie, Scott Lowell, Randy Harrison and Gale Harold on her show Friday April 5 from 5 - 7 PM PT. Check out the link: Sheena Metal

Robert to guest star on Baby Daddy

Robert will guest star in an episode of, "Baby Daddy." The series airs on ABC Family. The episode is titled The Christening and he plays the role of Steve. "Baby Daddy," airs on Wednesday's at 8:30 PM. The new season will begin in the Spring of 2013. I will post an airing date as soon as it becomes available and as always, please check your local listings for times in your area.

Robert to guest star on NCIS

Robert will appear in an episode of the hit CBS series, NCIS. The episode is titled Detour and Robert plays the role of Mike Dunkel. The episode is set to air on February 26 at 8:00 PM. Please check your local listings for times in your area. Synopsis : Ducky and Jimmy disappear while transporting a body from a crime scene.

Herbal Essence Commercial

Here is a link to Robert's Herbal Essences Commercial

Herbal Essences Commercial

There are still a few tickets left! So if you live in LA, click the link below

GLEH Golden Glove Viewing Party

The Jim Henson Lot 1416 N La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA 90028 Sunday, January 13, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PST)

Robert will appear on the CBS series, "Vegas."

January 15, 2013: Robert will appear in an episode of the new hit CBS series, "Vegas." His episode is titled From This Day Forward. Robert is playing the role of Rick Kent. The series airs on Tuesday at 10:00 PM.

Synopsis: Sheriff Lamb's former flame reappears and seeks his help finding the man who attacked her husband. Meanwhile, Savino has a unique way of dealing with a snitch inside the casino. Sheriff Lamb's former flame reappears and seeks his help finding the man who attacked her husband. Meanwhile, Savino has a unique way of dealing with a snitch inside the casino.

Q&A with Robert from the Rise n Shine QAF convention held in Germany 2012

Question and answer with Robert Gant

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

October 9, 2012

CONTACT: Ruben Diaz

EMAIL: rubendz30@gmail.com

Hollywood Comes Out to Honor Former Obama Official and Showtime Star at 11th Annual

Event Supporting LGBT Seniors

Los Angeles- Gay & Lesbian Elder Housing (GLEH) will honor former Obama appointed assistant secretary for Planning and Community Development at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, Mercedes Marquez this Sunday in addition to actor Robert Gant best known as one of the stars of Showtime?s hit television series, ?Queer as Folk? at the 11th annual Garden Party at a private estate.

?We are thrilled to honor Mercedes and Robert this year and it?s been long overdue,? said Eric Harrison, Executive Director of GLEH. ?Mercedes was our champion from the beginning and without her, our internationally recognized community of acceptance, celebration and safety would simply not be.?

Marquez recently returned to Los Angeles as Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa?s deputy mayor for housing. Actor Robert Gant served on the organization?s board of directors as a vocal advocate and was featured in a 2008 Award Winning Documentary, ?A Place to Live? that told the story of developing Triangle Square.

?Robert is a celebrity pioneer for taking on LGBT senior advocacy over 7 years ago, said Harrison. LGBT equality includes all age groups and Robert was one of the first to step up to the plate and recognize it.

WHAT: Gay & Lesbian Elder Housing's (GLEH) 11th Annual Garden Party featuring former Obama official Mercedes Marquez, Showtime's Robert Gant and a live performance by Dina Eastwood's band, Overtone.

WHEN: Sunday, October 14 from 2-6 pm

WHERE: Private Estate (address provided upon registration). Complimentary valet. The afternoon?s celebration will include a silent auction reception and bar, gourmet hors doeuvres and buffet by Milani Catering and desserts by Klikse.

WHO: Confirmed attendees include:

Ryan Carnes (Desperate Housewives, General Hospital)

Chris Salvatore (Eating Out Movies)

Michael C. Manning (The Real World DC)

Thea Gill (Queer As Folk)

Michelle Clunie (Queer As Folk)

Peter Page (Queer As Folk)

Gale Harold (Queer As Folk)

Scott Lowell (Queer As Folk)

Dave Moretti (The Lair)

Tara Summers (Sons of Anarchy)

Alex Newell (GLEE, The Glee Project)

Ann Walker (Sordid Lives)

Bert Keeter (Project Runway)

< p>Ongina (RuPaul's Drag Race)

Jesse Brune (Private Chefs of Beverly Hills)

Jonah Blechman (Another Gay Movie 1 & 2, This Boy's Life)

Chad Allen (My Two Dads, Punky Brewster, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman)

BeBe Wood (The New Normal)

Carmen Carrera (RuPaul's Drag Race)

HONOREES:

Mercedes Marquez (LA Deputy Mayor of Housing)

Robert Gant (Queer As Folk)

For sponsorship and ticket inquiries please contact Brian McConnell at 323-490-2054 or bmcconnell@gleh.org. Tickets are $175 and may be purchased at www.gleh.org/gardenparty. For media credentials, please contact Ruben Diaz, rubendz30@gmail.com.

The 11th Annual Garden Party is generously sponsored by Mueller Design, AIDS Healthcare Foundation and US Bank.

About Gay and Lesbian Elder Housing (GLEH) Located in Hollywood, California, Gay & Lesbian Elder Housing is the nation?s first affordable housing complex and activity center serving low income lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender (LGBT) elders. Its mission is to improve the life experience of LGBT elders by developing affordable housing, providing comprehensive care, and ensuring, through advocacy and education, a brighter future for the LGBT elder community. www.gleh.org.

The documentary, A Place to Live, is directed by Carolyn Coal and produced by Cynthia Childs. www.aplacetolivemovie.com

Have some fun and take the Robert Gant Quiz on the IMDB!

Click here for the Quiz

Robert asked that I share this.

If you're in NY or going to be soon, I hope you get the chance to see the amazing, beautiful, and very talented Michelle Clunie as she continues the run of her powerful first play! Go get 'em, Michelle!!!

Ms. Clunies's play "Us," runs through September 29 At Theatre Row. For tickets please visit the theatre website at Us.

Robert to receive The Pioneer Award

Sunday, October 14, Robert will be the recipient of the GLEH Pioneer award. The award will presented to Robert at the 11th annual GLEH Garden Party. The Gay & Lesbian Elder Housing mission is to improve the life experience of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender seniors by developing affordable housing, providing comprehensive care, and ensuring, through advocacy and education, a brighter future for the LGBT elder community. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit the GLEH website found here:GLEH

Robert going to Prague

Robert will be heading to Prague to start filming a new movie. More info to follow as it becomes available.

Dead Space 3

Robert is playing the character, Captain Robert Norton in the video game, Dead Space 3. The game will come out for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in Europe on February 8th and in the US on February 5th.

New Project

Robert is currently working on a CGI project. I will post more info about the project as I receive it.

Shameless

According to the IMDB, Robert's episode of "Shameless," titled Father's Day is scheduled to air on Showtime, February, 5 at 9:00 PM. Please check your local listings for times in your area.

Episode Summary: Frank believes he should Eddie Jackson's pension when Eddie's body is discovered. In the meantime, Lip makes a discovery about Karen and Jody, Veronica doubts Kev is faithful to her and Fiona goes to a high-class weddings with her sugar daddy.

Joshua Tree, 1951: A Portrait of James Dean

Watch a clip of Joshua Tree, 1951: A Portrait of James Dean and read more about the movie!

Clip of Joshua Tree, 1951: A Portrait of James Dean

NBC series Free Agents

Not sure if it's going to air, but Robert shot an episode of the new (newly canceled) NBC series, "Free Agents." Robert's episode is titled, The Kids Are Probably Alright. Will keep you posted if I see an airing date.

Robert Gant Set for Reading of Terrence McNally's Some Men

Proceeds will benefit the "I AM Love" Campaign. For more information, please Click

HERE

Robert to guest star on the Showtime series, "Shameless."

Robert to guest star on the Showtime series, "Shameless." The episode is titled, "Father's Day." And he plays the role of Greg Garvin. "Shameless" airs Sundays at 10 PM. I will post the airing date as soon as it becomes available.

Robert's cameo guest spot

According to TV.com, Robert's episode of The Secret Life of the American Teenager titled 4-1-1 is scheduled to air on Aug. 15. (That date may be subject to change). The series airs on Monday night @ 8:00 PM on ABC Family. Please check your local listings for times in your area. ENJOY!

Cameo guest spot on, "The Secret Life of the American Teenager."

Robert shot a little cameo guest spot on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager." The series airs Mondays at 8/7c on ABC Family. More info to follow shortly.

Maxwell Caulfield, Davis Gaines, Robert Gant Set for Benefit Reading of Terrence McNally's "Some Men."

Please join us for a One-Night-Only Staged Reading Benefit of Terrence McNally's play SOME MEN

A beautiful and epic story that chronicles the history of the gay movement over a span of 80+ years.

Starring Maxwell Caulfield, Davis Gaines, Robert Gant, along with Special Guest Juliet Mills joining our company of actors, it'll surely be an inspired and unforgettable night.

100% of the proceeds will benefit the "I AM Love" Campaign and the completion funds for the documentary feature "Corpus Christi: Playing with Redemption." The Campaign?s mission is simple: By first being Love ourselves, we can create the Love and Change around us we desire. Through public screenings of the film and productions of the play alongside it, we will begin to create an open dialogue to combat homophobia and bullying in a peaceful and loving way. In certain cities and schools we will also include arts-based educational workshops with the ensemble and community leaders, including those from GLAAD, Soulforce and others, to help educate youth on personal empowerment. To learn more about the film and our campaign, please visit our website.

Join us Saturday, June 4th at 7:00pm at Space 916 in West Hollywood.

Thank you for continuing to believe in this important journey we've been on together...

Robert worked on a pilot "My Life is an Experiment."

Robert worked on a pilot this season for NBC titled, "My Life is an Experiment." He played Dr. Greg Roll?, protege to actor Donald Sutherland's character in the half hour, single camera comedy. The pilot centers on magazine immersion journalist A.J. Wilder (Jon Dore). Paget Brewster (Criminal Minds) played A.J.'s wife, Stacie. Sutherland played Stacie's dad and A.J.'s father-in-law, a highly respected, very accomplished heart surgeon and a pompous, arrogant guy to boot who makes no secret of his disdain for his writer son-in-law.

Robert in JOSHUA TREE, 1951: A PORTRAIT OF JAMES DEAN

Will post more info as soon as it becomes available. In the meantime, check out this link. Click here for more info JOSHUA TREE, 1951: A PORTRAIT OF JAMES DEAN

Trailer for the Short, "Walter" Is up!

The trailer for the short film "Walter", is up on the IMDB. Here's a description: A day in the life of Walter, a son of God who has agreed to take upon the task of judging everyone he comes in contact with for his 'father,' that and being the ticket-taker/ticket-tearer at the local cineplex

Robert is cast as Jim Benjamin / God

CLICK HERE FOR THE WALTER TRAILER

Robert to guest star on "Mike and Molly."

Click here! Mike and Molly

Read more about it!

Fan Response Crashes Servers During Sheena Metal's Queer as Folk Show

Check it out! Fan Response Crashes Servers!

The QAF 10 year radio reunion

Check out this Queer as Folk Cast Reunion on Sheena Metal Show! 2nd hour is with cast of "Queer As Folk"

Check out Robert's Gallery Page on the IMDB

You can catch some of Robert's guest appearances on his video gallery page at the IMDB There are also some trailers posted so go on over and check it out!

Gay & Lesbian Elder Housing 9th Annual Garden Party

October 3, 2010: Robert will attend the Gay & Lesbian Elder Housing 9th Annual Garden Party. Event to be held at the historic Petitfils-Boos Estate in Hancock Park at 1:00PM. For more information and to purchase tickets to this event, please go to the GLEH website

Auction ends

Congratulations to Chad Allen's official fan site. Their auction for the "Save Me," autographed photos and DVD raised $157.50 to benefit The Baby Dragon Fund!

SAVE ME Autographed Photos and DVD - Charity Chad Allen

Here is your chance to bid on an autographed photo of Robert, while helping out a great cause! Chad Allen's official fan site is holding an auction on ebay to benefit The Baby Dragon Fund. Proceeds from the auction will support The LA Gay & Lesbian Center's programs for Crystal Meth Addiction Recovery, Mental Health and Youth Services. So hop on over and bid, or make a donation to this great cause. :)

LINK TO AUCTION

Robert's website under renovation!

Robert's official website is currently under renovation. I will let you know once it's up and running again. In the meantime, you can keep up with all of Robert's news and other info on the official Facebook Fan Page

The 2010 Ladies' Choice Hot 50 Results

Robert Gant #17! Check it out!

Ladies Choice HOT 50!

Robert on "Hot in Cleveland."

Robert's episode of "Hot in Cleveland," will air June 30 on TV Land at 10PM/9c.. Please check your local listings for times in your area.

Episode Summary:

Title: Birthdates

Melanie goes out on a date and finds out that she is a dead-ringer for his former love. Meanwhile, Elka finds love at first sight and Victoria sets up Joy on a blind date.

Robert guest starring in new series. Check it out.

Check out the link for the new series, "Hot in Cleveland." And be sure to catch Robert in episode 1.3 titled, Birthdates! His episode is airing in June! Will post again once we have the exact airing date. :)

Robert to guest star in the new series, "Hot in Cleveland."

Robert will guest star in an episode of the new TV Land series, "Hot in Cleveland." He will play the role of Steve in episode 1.3 titled, "Birthdates."

Hot in Cleveland, is a comedy pilot that follows three forty-something friends from L.A. who end up in Cleveland and decide to stay once they realize that the locals think they are glamorous. The series premieres June 16, at 10PM/9c. Please check your local listings for times in your area.

Robert to be the Guest Speaker at the University of Florida.

April 20, 2010: Robert will be the Guest Speaker for Pride Awareness Month 2010 at the University of Florida in Gainesville. The event is scheduled to begin at 7:00 PM in the Rion Ballroom, Reitz Union, located on campus. For more information about this event, please visit the University website at: UF University of Florida

"Bones," PROMO

Watch the "Bones," promo for Dentisit in the Ditch HERE

"Bones" airing date!

It's official! Robert's episode of "Bones," is airing Thursday, Jan. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Please check your local listings for times in your area.

Robert's episode of "Bones."

There is some confusion as to when Robert's episode of "Bones," is actually going to air. The IMDB still has it listed as airing on Jan. 21. Two other sites I frequent, have it listed as airing on January 28. I found this press release on FOX:

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

When a human skeleton is discovered in the trenches of an old Civil War battleground, Brennan and Booth are called to the case. Despite the historical location, Brennan quickly identifies the bones as belonging to Dan Pinard, a present-day local dentist. While Booth investigates suspects, including the victim?s former boyfriend, Hodgins and lab intern Vincent Nigel-Murray (guest star Cartwright) work doggedly to clean the bones of a stubborn clay residue which is preventing the team from determining a cause of death. Meanwhile, Booth?s brother, Jared, (guest star Fehr) returns from his travels with some suprising news in the all-new ?The Dentist in the Ditch? episode of BONES airing Thursday, Jan. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-513) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets.

Guest Cast: Brendan Fehr as Jared Booth; Ryan Cartwright as Vincent Nigel-Murray; Dilshad Vadsaria as Padme Dalaj; Cameron Bender as Chris Fife; Fay Masterson as Grace Bryson; Eltony Williams as Cyd Zigler; Greg Pitts as Lucas Pickford; Robert Gant as Coach Jason Hendler; Andre M. Johnson as Greg; Matt Crabtree as Duval Miltoe; Travis Wester as Jasper Alman.

We will keep you posted as the 21st gets closer. Please check you local listings for episode titles and times in your area!

Robert on "Bones."

Robert, has filmed a guest spot on the Fox hit series, "Bones." He will play the role of Coach Jason Hendler in the episode titled, "Dentist in the Ditch." This episode is scheuled to air Thursday, January 21, at 8:00 PM (EST) Please check your local listings for times in your area.

Robert to be the Special Guest Speaker at the HRC Gala Dinner

November 7, 2009: Robert will be the Special Guest Speaker at the HRC Campaign Gala.

"Time to Shine" is this year's theme. According to the HRC website, "the theme reflects our time of change, with political shifts and activism for LGBT rights. It is our community's time to promote change and celebrate the LGBT community and its allies".

So don't miss out on this spectacular evening to support and recognize the advances of the community! The event is being held at the Chicago Hyatt Regency located at 151 East Wacker Drive in Chicago.

Tickets are on sale now and can purchased at the HRC website found here:

HRC Gala Tickets

Gay Entertainment Report: Logo Shines With Film Festival

By On Top Magazine Staff

Published: October 08, 2009

Logo, the MTV-owned all-gay cable network, is preparing to unleash an impressive lineup of GLBT films during its third Fall Film Festival.

Logo has cherry-picked this year's gay and lesbian film festival circuit to bring some outstanding filmmaking to the small screen. Complete films will also be available for viewing at the network's website.

The festival kicks off Sunday, October 18 at 10PM with the U.S. broadcast premiere of An Englishman In New York.

Fans of all things Quentin Crisp will surely relish Englishman. The film focuses on the gay writer's ascension into New York society, where he was lauded for his flamboyance. It is a follow-up to the British television movie The Naked Civil Servant. In that 1975 film John Hurt played the younger Crisp, a role he reprises here. The movie also stars Sex In The City star Cynthia Nixon. The openly lesbian actress plays the role of Penny Arcade, a close friend of Crisp in his later years.

Also included in the lineup is the greatly overlooked The New Twenty by writer-director Chris Mason Johnson.

Twenty looks at the friendships of six New Yorkers. The group of hip twenty-somethings includes gay and straight members unencumbered by sexual stereotypes, living in a post gay urban setting where sexual diversity is embraced.

"The fact is, gay/straight friendships ? minus the drama - are more and more common for young adults especially the urban and educated," Johnson says in the movie's press kit. "The casual attitude towards gay/straight bonding for characters like those in The New Twenty might be summed up as: What's the big deal?"

Director Robert Cary's ex-gay drama Save Me is a sobering look at the culture war that continues to brew between evangelical Christians in the ex-gay movement and the gay men and women they seek to "cure." Save Me is must-watch filmmaking.

The film stars two of Hollywood's most talented openly gay stars, Chad Allen (Donald Strachey Mysteries) and Robert Gant (Queer As Folk).

Also being screened is the quirky British import Mr. Right. The romantic comedy looks at the lives of six gay men living in London's gay neighborhood of Soho. The film is a refreshingly contemporary look at the lives of gay men that spares us the worn cliches.

For more movies included this fall on Logo's Fall Film Festival visit LogoOnline.com.

Gay Entertainment Report is a feature of On Top Magazine and can be reached at ontopmag@ontopmag.com.

Voting now open in 1st Annual AfterElton.com Primetime Visibility Awards

From Afterelton.com

Here's the link to vote in the TV Movie/Miniseries category. Robert's movie, "Kiss Me Deadly," is nominated!

Vote Here!

We finally got our gay James Bond in this here! TV produced movie starring the out, hunky Robert Gant. And while people were of mixed opinions on the movie's quality, if you go ahead and admit that Bond is cheesy, campy fun, this really was the same thing ? minus the exotic locales, $200 million budgets, and expensive English sports cars.

In the beginning Bond wasn't nearly as fancy-schmancy as he is these days, and Gant is just the strapping stud I'd travel to the moon with.

Robert does the Quickstep!

The dashing Robert Gant brings his best as he gets moving to the quickstep, a swinging dance floor favorite. Check it out!

CLICK HERE

8th Annual GLEH Garden Party

October 11: Robert along with fellow "QAF" alumni, Sharon Gless, will attend the 8th annual GLEH Garden Party. The event will be held at the home Dayna Devon and Dr. Brent Moelleken 545 South Plymouth Boulevard, LA, CA 90020 (3 blocks east of Rossmore at 6th Street.)

For more information and to purchase tickets, please email gleh at: gardenparty@gleh.org or call (323) 957-7200.

Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays

September 12, 2009: Robert will appear in Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays. A Benefit Reading for the Human Rights Campaign. Also scheduled: Miss Coco Peru as Mistress of Ceremonies, Debra Messing, Jason Alexander, Jillian Armenante, Alison Arngrim, Lisa Edelstein, Clark Gregg, Dan Lauria, Hamish Linklater, Peter Paige and more to come*

Inspired by and in reaction to Proposition 8, The Attic Theatre and Brian Shnipper present, for one night only, a reading of 12 new and world premiere plays written by some of the country's most celebrated theatre artists and featuring acclaimed stars of stage, film and television.

The reading will start at 7 PM at The El Portal Theatre. Theatre located at 5269 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601

For more information and to purchase tickets click:

HERE

*all names subject to change

GLAAD Hancock Park - Top Chef Invasion

From:

GLAAD

August 23th, 2009

The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD), host Tim Corrigan and Event Chair Edison Briones invite you to join us for GLAAD Hancock Park: Chef Invasion, a delicious Sunday afternoon with special guests Jamie Lauren and Richard Sweeney from Bravo Television's Top Chef, as well as incredible food from Los Angeles restaurants, entertainment, silent auction and hosted cocktails to celebrate GLAAD's work and accomplishments.

DJ Joe Gathreaux, Bailey featuring Boom Kitty and Dangerous Muse are scheduled entertainment for the event.

Judges for this Top Chef challenge are actors Robert Gant, Elizabeth Keener and Wilson Cruz along with Event Chair, Edison Briones.

The event is to celebrate GLAAD's work and accomplishments. For more information on this event, visit

GLAAD EVENTS

You can purchase tickets for this event at: http://www.glaad.org

GLAAD does some of the most important work in the entertainment and media industries in regards to representation of the GLBTQ community in the media whether it be on TV, Radio, Film or the Internet.

GLAAD is dedicated to promoting and ensuring fair, accurate and inclusive representation of people and events in the media as a means of eliminating homophobia and discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation.

Robert Does The Jive

Celebrity guest Robert Gant gets swinging to a classic favorite, the jive. Robert brings the boogie to this dance from the height of the Jazz Age. Check it out! CLICK HERE

Robert to guest star on CSI:Miami

Robert will play the role of Lloyd Arrington, in an upcoming episode of the hit CBS series, "CSI:Miami." The episode is titled "Hostile Takeover" and is currently scheduled to air 9/28/09.

CSI:Miami is the second edition of the "CSI" franchise. The series follows Lieutenant Horatio Caine (David Caruso) and his team as they solve various crimes in Miami, Florida.

CSI:Miami airs Monday nights at 10:00 PM. ET. Check your local listings for times in your area.

Robert Does The Samba

Celebrity guest Robert Gant finds his way to rhythm with the sexy Latin-flavored dance, the samba! These moves are scintillating, and Robert gives it his all. Check it out! CLICK HERE

Robert to guest star on ABC's, "Castle."

Robert will play the role of Ron Bigby in the second season premiere of ABC's hit series, "Castle." The episode titled "Deep in Death," is set to air September 21, 2009. The series airs Monday nights at 10/9c. Check your local listings for times in your area.

"Show and Tell."

Robert Gant gets swinging to a classic favorite, the Jive, in an original series entitled "Show and Tell." The 10 new webisodes will premiere on Out.com beginning July 6th.

Robert was interviewed by, The Hump Day Crew

Australian Radio JOY 94.9 Interviews Robert Gant. June 24, 2009 Radio Interview

Scroll down the page to the link. It will take a bit to load. The interview was just a little over 35 minutes.

Robert's Demo Reels are up!

Watch Robert's Demo Reels and various other videos!

ROBERT'S DEMO REELS

Robert's new series, "Personal Affairs," is set to air!

Robert's new series, "Personal Affairs," is set to air on the BBC 3 June 16th at 9:00 PM Click this link for "Personal Affairs," scheduled airing dates.

"Personal Affairs"

Robert's new series, formerly known as "PA's," has a new name. "Personal Affairs." To learn more about the series and the actors, please click this link:

Personal Affairs

To go directly to Robert's characters page: Rock Van Gelder

From Afterelton.com

LADIES CHOICE #7! CHECK IT OUT: HERE!!!

GLAAD Media Awards Clip

From Greg Archer:Hope, Pride and Courage at GLAAD Awards

Clip of Robert at the SF GLAAD Media Awards

A tentative date has been set for Robert's new series, "PA's."

Looks like Robert's new series, "PA's," may air on BBC three, May 17. I'll keep you posted.

More GLAAD Media Awards Info.

Robert is confirmed as a presenter for the LA GLAAD Media Awards on April 18th at the Nokia Theatre.

Robert will also co-present (with Dan Jinks) Chad Allen with his award at the San Francisco GLAAD Media Awards May 9.

May 9, 2009 : Robert will attend the 20th Annual GLAAD Awards, to be held at the Hilton San Francisco, located at 333 O'Farrell Street San Francisco, CA 94102.

Special guests also include, Michelle Clunie (Queer as Folk), Wilson Cruz (He's Just Not That Into You) and Jason Lewis (Sex & the City). With performances by, New Century Chamber Orchestra, Violinist Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg and Matt Alber.

For more event information and to purchase tickets, please visit the GLAAD website at: glaad .org

April 18, 2009: Robert, along with fellow "Queer As Folk" alumni, Peter Paige and Thea Gill, will attend the GLAAD Media Awards, to be held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live, located at 777 Chick Hern Court Los Angeles, CA 90015. VIP Dinner & After Party immediately following Awards Show.

For more information and to purchase tickets to this event, please visit the GLAAD website at: glaad.org

Showtime's, "State of the Union," (AKA) "Tracey Ullman's State of the Union" season 2

According to the IMDB, Robert's cameo appearance on "State of the Union," is scheduled to air May 17, 2009. Robert plays the role of Buzz, in episode #206.

"State of the Union," (AKA "Tracey Ullman's State of the Union,") airs on Showtime at 10:00 PM EST and is also available, 'On Demand'. Please check your local listings for times in your area.

Robert on CSI:NY tonight, March 11, 2009!

Just a reminder that Robert's episode titled, "Green Piece" airs tonight (Wednesday) on CBS at 10:00 PM EST. Check your local listings for times in your area.

Here is a brief Synopsis from TV.com: The CSI's will need to pick up the pieces to find a bomber after a pipe bomb goes off.

"Rick and Steve: The Happiest Gay Couple in all The World," Season 2 DVD released.

"Rick and Steve: The Happiest Gay Couple in all The World," Season 2 DVD is available to purchase at logoonline. Robert does the voice of Mayor Mayer and Another Student in episode 7 titled, "The Only Straight in the Village." The DVD sells for $14.99. Price may be subject to change.

Rick and Steve DVD

"Marie and Bruce DVD release date

"Marie and Bruce," is set for DVD release on March 10, 2009. You can pre-order it at Amazon.com for $22.49. That price is subject to change. Check with your local stores for availability. Here is a picture of the DVD cover.

Mass Update February 22, 2009

Robert now has an official fan page over on FACEBOOK Hop on over and check it out. And if you're a member, add yourself to the fans list!

If you missed catching "Save Me," on Showtime, when it first aired, you have another chance! It's going to air again:

Tuesday February 24, at 12:00 AM.

The IMDB has posted these episode airing dates for "PA's." Looks like they are going to re-air the first episode again along with episode 2, on March 31. Still no title names listed for episodes 3, 4 and 6. I'll post them as soon as they become available. Robert plays character, Rock Van Gelder.

Baby Boom or Bust (31 March 2009)

A Decent Proposal (31 March 2009)

Payback (30 April 2009)

"Caroline in the City," Season 2 is available on Amazon for pre-order now, so keep your eyes out for Season 3 & 4! As soon as they become available, the info will be posted here. As I'm sure you guys know, Robert played the recurring role of Trevor, in 9 episodes, so this is a series all Robert fans may want to own too! Before ordering the series on Amazon, you may want to check out DEEP DICSOUNTS They have great prices on their DVD's. Just put the title in the search bar.

Season 7 of "Silk Stalkings," is listed on Amazon. It's not for sale yet, but you can add your name and be notified as soon as it becomes available on DVD. Robert is in episode 7, titled "Night of the Parrot."

Season 2 of "Becker," is available to own on DVD. Look for Robert in the episode titled, "Cyrano De-Beckerac."

The Soundtrack listing for "Save Me."

The soundtrack listing for "Save Me," has been posted to the IMDB. Here's the link: "SAVE ME," Soundtrack listing.

"Mask of the Ninja," set for release on DVD

"Mask of the Ninja," is set to be released on DVD April 14, 2009. You can preorder it at Amazon.com. The price listed as of today, (2/15/09) is $17.99. That price may be subject to change. Below is a possible DVD cover. If Amazon posts a different one, I'll post it here.

PA's to air in March

According to the IMDB, "PA's" will begin airing in the UK in March (of 09).

Episode titles so far:

1- A Decent Proposal

2- Baby Boom or Bust

3- N/A

4- N/A

5- Payback

6- N/A

Robert appears in all six episodes. I'll post the rest of the titles as they become available.

Robert to guest star on hit CBS drama CSI:NY

Robert will play the role of Felix Redman, in an upcoming episode of the hit CBS drama, "CSI:NY." His episode is titled, "Green Piece" and is set to air March 11.

CSI:NY is the third edition of the "CSI" franchise. The series follows Detective Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) his partner, Detective Stella Bonasera (Melina Kanakaredes) and their team, as they use their forensic skills to solve various crimes in the Big Apple.

CSI:NY airs Wednesday's at 10 p.m. Please check your local listings for times in your area.

Robert in new VW commercial.

Yes, that is Robert in the new VW Car commercial airing right now! The commercial was directed by Roman Coppola.

New Robert Clip

New Robert Gant clip. The former "Queer as Folk," star talks about taking on the role of West Lahunga's boisterous Mayor Mayor, in the hit Logo series, "Rick & Steve: The Happiest Gay Couple in All the World." Watch the clip here:

Rick & Steve Clip

First run Features has added two more screening dates for "Save Me." They are as follows:

January 19, 2009 in Anchorage, AK at the Bear Tooth Theatre

March 12-15, 2009 in Waterloo, ON at the Rainbow Reels Queer Rilm Festival

"Save Me."

Robert's movie, "Save Me," will be released on DVD, January 20, 2009 and is available with free shipping on DeepDiscount.com "Save Me," also stars Judith Light, Chad Allen and Stephen Lang.

"Special Delivery."

According to the LMN site Robert's movie, "Special Delivery," will air first on December 21st at 8:00pm ET. And again on Monday December 22 at 12:00am ET. Check your local listings for times in your area. *To view the time, put the title of the movie in LMN 'title' website search bar.

For those of you who may not get the LMN channel, I found a link to this site: MegaVideo Where I was able to watch "Special Delivery." I don't know if the link will work for everyone or not? As soon as the DVD is available to buy, I will post the info here.

"Kiss Me Deadly," now available on DVD!

Robert's movie, "Kiss Me Deadly," is now available to purchase on DVD. Be sure to check out the extras! Amazon.com

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Save Me," wins Audience Award for Best Feature!

From: Reel Affirmations

Save Me, starring Chad Allen, Robert Gant and Judith Light, narrowly (by 1 point) beat out Opening Night favorite Breakfast with Scot to snag the Reel Affirmations Audience Award.

The intersection of homosexuality and religion comes into sharp focus at the ex-gay ministry run by Judith and her husband. The Christian aspect of life at Genesis House is rarely played for laughs and is afforded a nobility of cause that in other scripts might have been lost. The men residing at the home, a fairly whitebread assortment of gay men in various stages of "acceptance" are treated as family members, privy to secrets and (and often quick to exploit shared confidences in moments of pique).

Chad Allen, the bad boy battling both meth and mommy issues, soon falls into an easy comraderie with Robert Gant, whose long tenure, ties to the area and affable nature has accorded him favored status among the other men, the townsfolk and Judith.

What lends Save Me its heart is the struggle both men endure as they grow closer, foregoing the "embrace, then agonize" motif expected. Alan is genuinely torn - he basks in praise earned for a scripture reading and takes to heart his role as friend and mentor to the younger men.

Inevitably, matters come to a head - in ways both gasp-inducing and laugh out-loud funny, as the two men's live become more entwined. In the end, though, the dignity and reason that seems to be so often lost on either side of the culture war prevails- imbuing the film with a profound acceptance of what can be gained - by simply adhering to a few basic commandments.

-mm

November 14: Robert will attend the screening of "Save Me," at the Indianapolis LGBT Film Festival. A Q&A is set to follow the screening. For screening time and to purchase tickets please visit their website found here: Indy LGBT Film Fest

October 23: Robert will attend the "Save Me," screening at the Seattle Lesbian and Gay Film Festival. The film will screen at the Harvard Exit Theatre, at 7:30pm. A Q&A to follow the screening. For more information, please go to the festival website found:HERE

Robert's cameo on "Tracey Ullman's State of the Union."

Robert, will make a cameo appearance on the Showtime hit series, "Tracey Ullman's State of the Union" He will play the role of Buzz.

"Tracey Ullman's State of the Union"is an American sketch-comedy series, starring comedian, Tracey Ullman. The series takes a satirical view of the day in the life of America, lampooning political, social, and pop culture. The series second season will air on Showtime, in 2009 (?).

Robert's series PA's pushed back!

Robert's new series, "PA's," has been pushed back to January, so it doesn't have to go head to head with "Popstar."

"Popstar," is the British equivalent to our very own, "American Idol" and apparently, just as popular.

"PA's", is a new BBC British television Drama/Comedy series. According to the IMDB, the series is an off-beat, fast-paced, funny, sexy and candid depiction of office life which follows the fortunes of four Desperate Workwives trying to break through the glass ceiling. Robert will play the role of, Rock Van Gelder. The drama is scheduled to transmit on BBC Three in 2009.

"Billy's Dad is a Fudge-Packer" is now available on DVD

Robert's short, "Billy's Dad is a Fudgepacker," is available on DVD! Just go to the Power Up website and buy the "Girls on Film 4" DVD. The DVD also includes some behind the scenes interviews

LAST CHANCE TO SEE "SAVE ME,"AT THE CLEARVIEW CHELSEA CINEMA, SEPTEMBER 25!

Save Me," has done so well at the Clearview Chelsea Cinema, in New York City that it has been held over for a THIRD week! The moive will have showings until September 25! So please tell your friends!! Help spread the word! Buy tickets to see it and if you've already seen it, please go see it again!

Clearview Chelsea Cinema, in New York City is located at 260 West 23rd Street New York, NY 10011. To purchase tickets please call: (212) 777-FILM

Movie times: 12:15pm, 2:45pm, 5:15pm, 7:45pm, 10:15pm, 12:20am

Synopsis:

"Save Me" is a deft exploration of the controversial ex-gay movement. The story follows Mark, a drug-addicted young man who overdoses and finds himself at the mercy of his disapproving family. Their solution to Mark's problems is to check him into a Christian run ministry overseen by Gayle, who believes she can help cure young men of their 'gay affliction' through spiritual guidance. At first, Mark resists the efforts of Gayle and her loving husband Ted, but soon finds solace and brotherhood with several of the members, including Scott, who is battling family demons of his own. When Mark and Scott begin to find their friendship developing into an unexpected romance, both are forced to confront the new attitudes they're beginning to accept, and Gayle finds the values she holds as an absolute truth to be threatened.

Click on the banner to visit the official "Save Me," website!

To view the "Save Me," trailer please click HERE

"Save Me," extended through next weekend!

"Save Me," has done so well at the Clearview Chelsea Cinema, in New York City that it has been extended through next weekend!!!! So please tell your friends!! Help spread the word! Buy tickets to see it and if you've already seen it, please go see it again!

Clearview Chelsea Cinema, in New York City is located at 260 West 23rd Street New York, NY 10011. To purchase tickets please call: (212) 777-FILM.

Robert to attend the 2008 GLEH Garden Party.

October 5, 2008: Robert will attend the 2008 GLEH Garden Party. The 7th Annual Garden Party Event Fundraiser, will feature music by Sandy Sachs of the factory and Girlbar. The party will be held at the home of Mike Mueller & Nick Bode. 528 South Plymouth Boulevard, Hancock Park, 90020 from 11am-3pm.

For more information and to purchase tickets to this event, place visit the GLEH website at: www.gleh.org

Robert is unable to attend the GLAAD red-carpet event.

September 3, 2008: Unfortunately, even though Robert is listed as attending the GLAAD, New York celebrity red-carpet premiere and VIP after party for, "Save Me," he is unable to attend. He is still in the UK filming his new series, "PA's."

Attention all Robert Gant, Chad Allen, Judith Light and Stephen Lang fans!

On September 5, 2008 a movie that takes a look at one of the most polarizing issues in America will premiere at Clearview Chelsea Cinema, in New York City.

Ten years in the making, "Save Me" (directed by Robert Cary from a screenplay by Robert Desiderio) is a superbly acted, wonderfully sensitive film about three people who are struggling (each in their own way) with the issue of homosexuality.

Mark (played by Chad Allen), is an extremely troubled man who embarks on a self-destructive path of drugs, alcohol and meaningless sex to escape his troubled conservative home life.

Scott (played by Robert Gant), is not only trying to deny his sexuality to himself, but his very judgmental Christian father as well.

Judith Light plays Gayle, a deeply religious woman who along with her husband Ted (Stephen Lang), runs a privately funded Christian 12-step "recovery" facility, called Genesis House. Their ministry's mission is to help 'heal' men of their homosexuality.

Since the movie is going to premiere shortly in New York and then in LA, we would like ask that all the Chad Allen, Robert Gant, Judith Light and Stephen Lang fans help spread the word to as many people as possible. If you have a Myspace page, Live Journal, Facebook account, or if you post in any forums or Yahoo groups,

please post this banner along with a link back to the official "Save Me" movie website found here: SAVE ME OFFICIAL WEBSITE

The website is updated with screening locations and dates, so be sure to check back if needed to find a theater in your area.

"Save Me" is a remarkable film that handles a difficult and true subject matter with sensitivity. It did not fall back on the old 'good vs. evil' plot to tell its very powerful and moving story. It's a wonderful film and I know you will enjoy it.

A message from Robert!

Hey everyone. Robert posted a new message on his website: Be The Change

So, hop on over to see what he has to say about turning the big 4-OH, his birthday wishes and his new series

The "Save Me," Trailer is up!

"SAVE ME" TRAILER

Robert will not attend the QAF /L Word convention

October 31-November 2, 2008: There has been a lot of speculation going around about why Robert is not attending the QAF/L Word con in Paris. According to Robert's manager, the convention organizers just couldn't afford to pay his fee due to lack of ticket sales at the time.

"Save Me" on Myspace!

"SAVE ME" Now has an official page on Myspace! Check it out! Pass the word and add them!

"Save Me," now has an official website!

Just thought I'd let you know that "Save Me," the movie, now has an official website! There are some great movie stills, cast/crew info, a forum and more! So hop on over and check it out! Save Me

"Save Me," also has a page on Facebook! Here's the link. Save Me

More screening dates for "Save Me."

Save Me will continue its film festival run through the Summer of 2008 and then debut in theaters this September!

Current Dates:

JUNE

June 27th - Kansas City, Mo Kansas City Gay and Lesbian Film Festival @ Tivoli Theater

JULY

July 22 ? 27, 2008 - Palm Springs, CA Cinema Diverse/ Palm Springs LGBT Film Festival

AUGUST

August 14-17 - Durham NC NC Gay and Lesbian Film Festival

SEPTEMBER

September 5th - Clearview Chelsea Cinema, NYC *OUR THEATRICAL PREMIERE NYC

September 5 ? 11 - Memphis, TN Outflix

September 19th - Laemmle Sunset 5, Los Angeles *OUR THEATRICAL PREMIERE LA

OCTOBER

October TBD - San Diego, CA Landmark Ken

October TBD - Atlanta, GA Landmark Midtown Art

October 3 ? 9 - San Francisco, CA Landmark Lumiere

October 3 ? 9 - Berkeley, CA Landmark Shattuck

October 11 - Rochester, NY ImageOut Film Festival

October 10 ? 16 - Philadelphia, PA Landmark Ritz at Bourse

October 10 ? 16 - Denver, CO Starz Denver

October 16 ? 25 - Washington DC Reel Affirmations

October 17 ? 23 - Columbus, OH Landmark Gateway

November TBD - Seattle, WA Landmark Varsity

November TBD - Washington DC Landmark E Street

November 5 ? 9 - Rehoboth Beach, DE Rehoboth Beach Film Festival

"Queer as Folk," "L word," Convention in Paris

Robert has confirmed that he will attend the QAF/L World con in Paris. The convention will take place from Friday, October 31st- Sunday, November 2nd. For hotel and ticket information, please visit the Convention website

iW NEWS | First Run For "Save Me"

From: Indie Wire

First Run Features announced that it has acquired Robert Cary's "Save Me," which premiered at Sundance in 2007 and was the Opening Night Film at OutFest Los Angeles later that year. "Save Me," about a young gay man and the Christian retreat he is brought into, will have a US theatrical premiere at New York's Clearview Chelsea Cinemas on September 5th with major cities to follow soon thereafter. First Run inked the deal with Garbus Kroupa Entertainment, LLC, Mythgarden and Tetrahedron Productions. [Peter Knegt]

Screening dates for Robert's movie, "Save Me."

Kansas City, MO... Tivoli Theatre... June 27, 2008

Durham, NC... North Carolina Gay & Lesbian Film Festival... August 14 - 17, 2008

9/5 at the Clearview Chelsea Cinemas in Manhattan.

And tentatively set for 9/19 at Laemmle's Sunset 5 in LA.

Robert in new series, "PA's"

"PA's" Robert to star in a new drama series

Robert is in the UK filming a new British television series, "PA?s."

According to the IMDB, the series is an off-beat, fast-paced, funny, sexy and candid depiction of office life which follows the fortunes of four Desperate Workwives trying to break through the glass ceiling. Robert will play the role of, Rock Van Gelder.

The drama is scheduled to transmit on BBC Three in 2008/09.

From the BBC Press Office

Press Releases

P.A.s cast have Secs Appeal ? dynamic young cast to star in BBC Three drama series

Category: Scotland; TV Drama; BBC Three

Date: 02.06.2008

Some of the hottest young talent from the UK and Ireland have been cast in P.A.s ? BBC Three's offbeat new six-part comedy drama.

Following the fortunes of four fabulous personal assistants in the city, P.A.s is produced by 2AM TV through BBC Scotland.

The series is set against an emotional backdrop of friendship, ambition, sex and filing. The lead roles in P.A.s will be played by Laura Aikman (Dis/Connected, Teenage Kicks) as the beautiful and brainy Lucy; Annabel Scholey (Jane Eyre) as fame-hungry Midge; Ruth Negga (Breakfast On Pluto, Colour Me Kubrick) as intellectual outsider Sid; and Maimie McCoy (Little Devil) as the money-obsessed Nicole.

P.A.s also stars Mark Benton (Hughie Green Most Sincerely, Northern Lights); Joe Absolom (EastEnders, Vincent); American actor Robert Gant (Queer As Folk US, Nip/Tuck); Archie Panjabi (A Mighty Heart, Yasmin); Olivia Grant (Larkrise To Candleford, Stardust); Darren Boyd (Saxondale, Smack The Pony); Emily Bruni (Catherine The Great, Miss Marple); and Jamie Davis (The Sarah Jane Adventures, Footballers' Wives), among others.

Bringing together many of the elements which make up office life, through the characters of Lucy, Midge, Sid and Nicole P.A.s explores the secrets and lies the women hold, the men they date and work for and the balance of power between them and their highly paid, hugely privileged bosses.

Writer and series creator Gabbie Asher (EastEnders) is delighted with the drama's array of talent.

She said: "It's so exciting seeing the characters coming to life with such a fabulous cast."

P.A.s is produced by Gillian McNeill and filming on the series starts in mid-June in Scotland. The drama is scheduled to transmit on BBC Three in 2008/09.

P.A.s forms part of BBC Three Controller Danny Cohen's ambition to develop a strong supply of innovative and original drama for the channel.

The drama continues in the footsteps of distinctive productions from BBC Scotland including Hope Springs (Shed Productions, BBC One), Fiona's Story (BBC One), Wallander (Left Bank Films, BBC One), Purves & Pekkala (Pirate Productions, BBC One), God On Trial (Hat Trick Productions, BBC Two); and Phoo Action (BBC Three).

P.A.s is a 2am TV production through BBC Scotland for BBC Three and is commissioned by Jane Tranter, Controller, Fiction.

BBC Worldwide, the commercial arm of the BBC, has acquired global distribution rights for the series.

Regent Showcase Theater

Regent theater schedule

614 N. La Brea Ave. Los Angeles, CA. 90036 323-934-1770

FRIDAY MAY 2 THROUGH THURSDAY MAY 8

KISS ME DEADLY [R]

May 2 Friday: 7:30, 9:00 pm

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY:

6:00, 7:30, 9:00 pm

May 5 Mon: 7:30, 9:00 pm

May 6 Tues: 7:30, 9:00 pm

May 7 Wed.: 3:30 pm

May 8 Thurs: 9:00 pm

Instinct Video Clip

Instinctmagazine.com has a video clip of Robert's May cover shoot! Check it out! And don't forget to pick up a copy of the magazine!

Here is the link to the clip:Instinctclip

Instinct Magazine Cover

Robert is on the cover of the May issue of Instinct Magazine. There are more wonderful photos inside, along with an exclusive interview. So be sure to pick up a copy!

"Kiss Me Deadly"

From heretv

here! set to premiere "Kiss Me Deadly"

Shannen Doherty and Robert Gant star in highly anticipated spy thriller

April 17 ? here!, America's premium gay television network, is pleased to announce the premiere of "Kiss Me Deadly: A Jacob Keane Assignment." The film, starring Shannen Doherty ("Beverly Hills, 90210," "Charmed") and Robert Gant ("Queer as Folk") will be released theatrically and premiere on the network on May 2nd.

Doherty and Gant star as former spies caught in a web of dangerous intrigue. Directed by Ron Oliver ("Queer as Folk," here!'s "Shock to the System" and "Third Man Out"), and shot in New Zealand, Gant plays Jacob Keane, a photographer living the family life in Milan with his loving boyfriend, Paolo, and Julia, the daughter he shares with his lesbian friend, Kyra. When a young woman, Marta (Doherty), arrives from his past life, he is pulled back into the high-stakes world of international espionage. Together they must elude a mysterious enemy who becomes more of a threat the closer they come to revealing the truth about their alliance.

Similar in style to "The Bourne Identity" movies, the film also stars acclaimed character-actor John Rhys-Davies (from the final two installments of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy) and features a suspenseful game of who-dun-it that questions the main characters' true loyalties. Much like another here! hit original film franchise "The Donald Strachey Mysteries" ? starring Chad Allen and also directed by Oliver ? "Kiss Me Deadly" blazes a trail by going into often-uncharted territory: placing its main character (Gant) as a courageous action-hero who also happens to be gay, as opposed to making his sexuality a central theme of the film.

"The filmmakers had an absolute blast re-imagining the spy genre with a gay element. Robert and Shannen's chemistry makes the film all the more fun to watch," said Meredith Kadlec, Senior Vice President of Original Programming.

About here!

Founded in 2002, here! airs on all major U.S. cable systems as a 24-hour subscription service. here! appears in 96 of the top 100 U.S. markets, including every top ten market. here! also was the first gay network originating in the U.S. to launch in Canada. here! offers a wide variety of groundbreaking and acclaimed original movies and series plus the world's largest collection of gay and lesbian films appealing to the broad-based, diverse LGBT audience. here! Video, the broadband portal of here! Networks found at www.heretv.com/videoplayer, provides a broad sampling of here! programming. For more information on how to subscribe to here!, please visit www.heretv.com or call our toll free number at 1-888-HERE-NOW.

April 20, 2008

Join Robert, Sharon and Michelle for cocktails and conversation at the home of Peter Karlovich and Steven Herforth on Sunday, April 20th from 4:00-6:00. For more information, please contact Mark Walsh at: MWalsh@Hillaryclinton.com

"Queer As Folk" reunion Saturday in Pittsburgh

Sharon Gless ("Debbie"), Robert Gant ("Ben") and Michelle Clunie ("Mel") will lead a pub crawl through the streets of Pittsburgh with stops at Images, 941 Saloon, Pittsburgh Eagle and others..

The former Queer As Folk cast members are bar hopping in an effort to get out the gay vote..

The event is organized by the "Hillary Clinton for President" campaign as a way to encourage gay voters to hit the polls when Pennsylvania weighs in on the Presidential election April 22nd.

The pub crawl starts at Images (965 Liberty Avenue) at 9pm on Saturday, April 19th. Click here for more information: http://www.lgbt.bz/

April 18, 2008

Robert will be in Philly doing a pub crawl with Chelsea Clinton and Governor Rendell. The crawl begins at 10pm from Bump then goes to Sisters, Tavern on Camac and ends up at Woody's.

Check out the article on Gay.com

Gay.com

"Mask of the Ninja"

Robert will play, Chief Garver, in a made for TV movie for Spike TV called, "Mask of the Ninja." (2008) To see more credits check out this IMDB page Credits

May 2, 2008

here! Network, has just announced their Spring 2008 Lineup.

May 2: "Kiss Me Deadly" (World Premiere) - Stars Robert Gant (Queer as Folk) and Shannen Doherty (Beverly Hills, 90210), the first of three featuring a gay action hero.

Lifetime (TV) movie "Special Delivery."

Robert will play, Nate Spencer, in the Lifetime (TV) movie titled "Special Delivery." The movie stars Lisa Edelstein who can currently be seen as Dr. Lisa Cuddy in the Fox hit series, "House." No set release date as of yet but Dec. was mentioned as a possibility. There is a link for "Special Delivery," on the IMDB: Link To read more about the movie, you can check out this page: Info

March 15, 2008

Robert will attend the Garden State Equality, 2008 Legends Dinner. The event to be held at the Maplewood Country Club, located at: 28 Baker Street Maplewood, NJ 07040 (908) 917-0654. Proceeds from this event will go to the 501c3 Garden State Equality educational fund. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit the Garden State Equality website.

March 3, 2008

Robert will show his support for Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, at a rally in Dallas, Texas on Monday, March 3rd. Event to be held at Station 4 3911 Cedar Springs, Dallas, Texas. VIP Reception 6 PM to 7 PM: $150 General Reception 7 PM to 10 PM: $50. For more information and to purchase tickets, please contact Sue Wyll at swyll@dsandersltd.com Or call, 214-986-3559.

January 26th, 2008

Robert will attend the "Silence The Hate," fundraising and educational event for the building of the Gay American Heroes Memorial Project.

The event will take place at East/West Lounge, located at 8851 Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood. Event to run from 3pm to 7pm. Proceeds from this event will be used to build the traveling, educational memorial exhibition. For more information on this event, please visit the Gay American Heroes website at: http://www.gayamericanheroes.com/

Nip/Tuck

According to TV.com, Robert's episode of "Nip/Tuck," titled Magda and Jeff, will air Tuesday, January 22, 2008, at 10:00 PM on the FX channel. Be sure to check your local listings for times in your area.

The Delphi Effect trailer!

Check it out!

The Delphi Effect

The Delphi Effect. Starring, Robert Gant, Shannen Doherty, John Rhys-Davies, and Ian Roberts.

Ex-spy Jacob Keane is drawn back into the shadowy world of international espionage when his former partner Marta reappears after 17 years, her memory erased, on the run from a pair of deadly, psychopathic assassins.

December 16, 2007

Robert will attend the Star Studded Glass Holiday Brunch. The event will be held at at the Wilton House GLASS Foster Youth Group Home, located at 1816 N Wilton Avenue Hollywood, CA 90028. For more information about this event, please visit their website at: www.glassla.org

Remington commercial.

Robert is now appearing in a commercial for Remington shavers.

Be The Change

Robert's website www.robertgant.com will be back very soon.

The Official fan site.

Gantastic-America is now the Official Fan Site for Robert Gant!

November 2, 2007

Robert will attend the NGLCC (National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce) 4th annual National Dinner: An Evening of Courage! The event to be held at the National Building Museum, located at 401 F Street, NW Washington, DC 20001. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit their website at http://www.nglcc.org

Nip/Tuck

Robert will guest-star on the FX hit series, "Nip/Tuck." He will play Jeff Morris in the 10th episode titled, Magda and Jeff. I'll post the air date when it becomes available.

Be The Change is moving!

Robert Gant's official website, Be The Change, is moving to another server and will be back shortly.

October 14, 2007

Robert will attend the 6th Annual GLEH Garden Party. The party will be held at the beautiful Hancock Park estate of Mike Mueller & Nick Bode 528 S. Plymouth Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90020. For more information and to purchase tickets please go to the GLEH website at: www.gleh.org

October 3, 2007

Unfortunately, due to a work commitment, Robert is unable to attend the 12th Annual SAGE Awards.

August 12, 2007

Robert, will attend GLAAD's 10th Annual ABSOLUT? Hancock Park event. Party to be held at the home of Wes Walraven. 454 South Windsor Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90020. There will be a fashion show by Neiman Marcus and an update on GLAAD's latest work by President Neil Giuliano.

For additional information, or to purchase tickets to this event, please check GLAAD's website at: http://www.glaad.org/events/index.php

July 12, 2007

Robert will attend the 25th anniversary of Outfest. The festival will open with a screening of "Save Me." The film will be shown at the Orpheum Theater located at 842 S. Broadway, (Downtown) Los Angeles. For ticket and parking information, please go the Outfest website at: http://www.outfest.org/fest2007/

Outfest will run July 12-23..

"Save Me"

"Save Me," will be released to theaters in the fall!

Robert is currently in New Zealand, filming a movie for here! More information to be posted as it becomes available.

Logo announced that it has begun development of a music reality show with Lance Bass, the former singer from N?Sync who came out in a People Magazine story during the summer of 2006. Also in development is Gayonic Man (working title), a scripted action/comedy series about a gay bionic man from Robert Gant (Queer as Folk) and Rick Copp (Barbershop,The Brady Bunch Movie).

June 10, 2007

Robert will attend the NY LGBT Film Festival, NewFest. Closing the fest will be the New York City premiere of Robert's movie, "Save Me," also starring, Chad Allen, and Judith Light. "Save Me," will be shown at the AMC Loews 34th Street Theater 7 at 8:00pm.

The Film Festival, will take place from May 31 - June 10. The full program, schedule, and ticketing information is available on the NewFest website at: http://www2.newfest.org/cgi-bin/iowa/index.html

May 29 - June 4, 2007

Robert, along with Judith Light and Herb Hamsher, will screen their movie "Save Me" aboard the Queen Mary 2 Historic Crossing Cruise. The ship will sail from New York, NY to Southampton, England. To be a part of the first all-gay transatlantic cruise, please visit the RSVP vacations website at: http://www.rsvpvacations.com/

To view other celebrity guests, please click this link: http://rsvpvacations.com/vacations/queen-mary2-historic-crossing/activities/entertainers

Robert Gant, Behind the Tone, interview.

Robert Gant is one of the sexiest men in Hollywood. In the latest installment of the Medialicious podcast series podcast interview>Behind The Tome, Robert talks about the Queer As Folk casting process and his new movie Save Me which has the conservative Christian community buzzing.

According to TV.com, the airing date for Robert's cameo appearance on "CSI," has been changed from April 5, to March 29.

Robert, is due to make a cameo appearance on the CBS crime drama, "CSI." According to TV.com, the episode titled Empty Eyes, is scheduled to air Thursday, April 5 at 9PM ET/PT.

April 28th, 2007

Robert will receive the Davidson/Valentini Award, at the 18th annual GLAAD media awards.

The Davidson/Valentini Award is named in memory of Craig Davidson, GLAAD?s first executive director, and his partner Michael Valentini, a GLAAD supporter. It is presented in San Francisco to an openly lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender individual who has made a significant difference in promoting equal rights for our community.

The event will take place at The Westin St. Francis Hotel, located at 335 Powell Street San Francisco, CA 94102 . For more information and to buy tickets for this event, please visit the GLAAD website at: glaad.org/events.

April 15th, 2007

Robert, along with Mythgarden partner, Chad Allen, will be among the panelists at the Center Stage - Renberg Theatre as part of The Queer Media and Entertainment Conference (LA). Topic titled: Private Dicks and Sexy Tricks: The Men of here! Speak Out. Discussion to run 3:45-5pm. Panelists will share stories about being gay men in Hollywood, talk about their experiences with stereotyping and ?lavender ceilings? and discuss the impact that making and starring in queer content has among gay male viewers.

Q-Me Con (LA) 2007 features a wide array of informative and engaging panels focusing on issues and topics ranging from basic primers teaching media makers how to get started -- to advanced seminars for professionals currently producing queer content.

April 10th, 2007

Robert will be the guest lecturer at 212 MacMillan Hall, Miami University, Oxford, Oh 45056. Event to start at 7:30pm.

Robert will speak about his personal journey: coming out, healing low self-esteem and finding inner peace. He will also talk about his "Queer As Folk," character, Ben Bruckner and the challenges he faced playing the first HIV positive character on television with an active love relationship and sex life.

March 23rd, 2007

Robert will attend the, "Boy Culture," LA Premiere. Event to be held at the Sunset Laemmle 5 theater located at 8000 Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood. Premiere to start at 7 pm.

March 22nd, 2007

Robert will be a guest speaker at the Grand Opening of Triangle Square.

Triangle Square is a joint venture between Gay and Lesbian Elder Housing (GLEH) and McCormack Baron Salazar (MBS). The development is located at 1602 N. Ivar Avenue Hollywood, CA 90028. (Southwest of Hollywood Blvd. & Vine St. and the Hollywood & Vine Redline Metro Stop).

Event to run from 10:00am - 12:30pm.

January 23, 2007

Robert along with fellow, Mythgarden partner, Chad Allen, will meet and greet fans and film buffs at the Queer Lounge, located on the 4th floor of the Silver King Hotel, 1485 Empire Avenue, Park City, on Tuesday, between 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm. Robert, and Chad, will be sharing stories about making the film and their ideas for future projects.

January 21, 2007

Robert, along with fellow, Mythgarden partners, Chad Allen, Christopher Racster, and Craig Dougherty, will attend the premiere screening of, "Save Me," at the, Sundance Film Festival.

"Save Me," is about a sex and drug addicted young man who is forced into a Christian-run ministry in an attempt to cure him of his "gay affliction," where instead he is faced with the truth in his heart and spirit. The film also star, Robert Gant, (Queer as Folk) Chad Allen, (End of the Spear) Judith Light, (Law and Order: Special Victims Unit), and Stephen Lang (short film: We Fight to Be Free).

The movie will premiere at the Library Centre Theatre at 8:30 P.M. The rest of the screening schedule is as follows:

Monday, Jan 22 9:00 A.M. Holiday Village Cinema IV SAVEM224M

Monday, Jan 22 9:00 P.M. Broadway Centre Cinemas IV, SLC SAVEM22BN

Friday, Jan 26 8:30 P.M. Library Center Theatre SAVEM26LN

The Festival runs January 18th-28th. For more information, please check the Sundance website found here: Sundance

January 2007

Mythgarden's first project, "Save Me," starring, Robert Gant, (Queer as Folk) Chad Allen, (End of the Spear)Judith Light, (Law and Order SVU), and Stephen Lang, will have it's first screening at the 2007, Sundance Film Festival.

Mythgarden, was founded in 2003 by actors Robert Gant, and Chad Allen, and producer, Christopher Racster, (Say Uncle, April Showers).

"Save Me," directed by Robert Cary ("Anything but Love") and written by Craig Chester, Alan Hines and Robert Desiderio, investigates the difficulties a young man has when he enters a Christian-run ministry to try to cure his "gay affliction."

The Sundance Film Festival runs January 18th - 28th in Park City, Utah. For more information and a screening schedule, please visit the Sundance website at: sundance.org

December 5th, 2006

Robert, along with actor and fellow Mythgarden partner, Chad Allen, will make an appearance at the B Bar, located at 40 East Fourth Street New York City, NY 10003. Party to benefit, SOULFORCENYC, and a collection will be taken to benefit the Equality Ride II.

July, 2006

Filming for the movie "Save Me," starring, Robert Gant, Chad Allen and Judith Light, begins in July in Albuquerque, NM.

June 12th, 2006

Robert, along with Chad Allen, and Judith Light, will do a live reading of "Save Me," at a benefit for The Point Foundation. The reading will take place at the Directors Guild of America, Los Angeles. For program and ticket information, and to learn more about The Point Foundation, please check their website at: The Point Foundation

June 9th,2006

Robert has been cast as the character Trip, in the new independent film, "Live," starring Eva Mendes. ("Training Day," and "Hitch") Shooting for this dark comedy begins at the end of June, with a release date set for sometime in 2007.

June 9th & 10th, 2006

Robert will play the part of Mel Anderson in a 'two day only' staged reading of "Valley of the Dolls," based on the novel by Jacqueline Susann. Also starring are: Ian Abercrombie (Henry Bellamy), Alec Mapa (Anne Wells), Gordon Thomson (Lyon Burke), Ted Casablanca as himself, and Tom Gregory (Kevin Gilmore). Other starring roles to be announced.

Event to take place at The Renberg Theatre at The Village, 1125 N. McCadden Place in Hollywood. Both the Saturday and Sunday performances will start at 8pm. 100% of all proceeds benefit GLASS, (Gay and Lesbian Adolescent Social Services.) GLASS is a private, non-profit Social Service Agency dedicated to providing a wide range of social and health care services to children and youth who are in foster care, on probation, or who are homeless.

To purchase advance tickets and Major Donor Packages, call Steve Tyler (323) 467-2002. Starting May 15, 2006 there will be a different telephone number & box office to purchase tickets.

May 9th, 2006

Robert has a cameo on the new WB series, "Pepper Dennis," starring Rebecca Romijn. The show airs Tuesdays, 9/8c.

April 22nd, 2006

Robert, Ilene Chaiken (Executive Producer, The L-Word), Writer/Actor Bruce Vilanch, and many others, will join Congresswoman, Tammy Baldwin, in hosting a fund-raiser in support of her new project, The People's House PAC. Event to be held at the home of Bruce Cohen, Hollywood Boulevard, CA

April 21st, 2006

Robert will co-host a fund-rasing reception for Democrat, Sean Patrick Maloney, of whom he is an avid supporter. Event to be held at the home of Desmond Child & Curtis Shaw, Santa Monica, CA.

April 8th, 2006

Robert will be one of the presenters at the 17th Annual GLAAD Media Awards. He will also introduce a clip of Academy Award winner, Ang Lee. Event to be held at the Kodak Theater in LA. For ticket information, please check GLAAD'S website at: http://glaad.org

The 17th Annual GLAAD Media Awards airs on Logo April 15th, and VH1 April 16th. Check your local listings for times in your area.

March 18th, 2006

Robert will receive the HRC National Equality Award at the 11th annual Nashville Human Rights Campaign Equality Dinner.

The event will take place at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, and the program will also feature a performance by Lee Ann Womack. Tickets to the auction and dinner are $175 per person, and are on sale through the event Web site at www.theequalitydinner.com

November 20th, 2005

Robert will introduce the Short Film program at the 5th Annual Power Up Premiere Gala, honoring the L Words Ilene Chaiken, and many more! Included in the program are clips from Bobby's short film, "Billy's Dad is a Fudge-Packer". The celebrity guest list includes Chad Allen, Margaret Cho, Pam Grier, Kristin Chenoweth, Illeana Douglas and more. For further information, please check the Power Up website found here: Power UP

November 11th, 2005

Robert is scheduled to appear at a benefit concert for Project Angel Food. The concert will be held at The Howard Fine Theater 1445 North Las Palmas Avenue Hollywood, CA 90028. Tickets are $50.00 and are on sale now. For more information, please visit the Project Angel Food website at:
Project Angel Food

October 27th, 2005

Robert is featured in the November 2005 issue of, Instinct Magazine. He is also featured in the November 8, 2005 issue of, The Advocate. Both magazines are available on newsstands now.

October 3rd, 2005

Robert is featured in the November issue of "People En Espanol Magazine." He is listed as one of the "25 Sexiest Bachelors." The magazine hits the newsstands October 3rd.


Monday, September 26th, 2005

REPRISE! Broadway's Best announces the First "Marvelous Musical Monday" Performance of their 9th Season. For one night only...

Robert Gant, Orson Bean, Wilson Cruz, Dan Finnerty, Chris Fitzgerald, Ricki Lake, Camryn Manheim, Armelia McQueen, Kathy Najimy, Kathleen Wilhoite, Ruth Williamson, Corey Reynolds, Mandy Farrell and Gene Reed, starring in "WORKING," at the UCLA, Freud Playhouse.


August 7th, 2005

Robert, along with Mythgarden partner Chad Allen, will attend the 8th Annual GLAAD Cocktail Party to be held at the home of Dean Hansell & Jason Murakawa. 667 S. June Street Los Angeles, CA 90005. Other Honorary Celebrity Chairs include, k.d. Lang, Roma Maffia, Alec Mapa, Esera Tuaolo, Queer as Folk's Michelle Clunie, Thea Gill, Scott Lowell & Hal Sparks. For ticket information, please check the GLAAD website at: http://www.glaad.org/


August 1st, 2005

Robert will guest star on the new TNT series "The Closer," staring Kyra Sedgwick. His episode is set to air Monday, August 1, 9PM ET. This episode will also air on Tuesday, August 2, 12:AM ET And Tuesday, August 2, AT 11:00PM ET

July 14th, 2005

Robert, along with Hal Sparks, will be among the speakers scheduled to appear at the groundbreaking ceremony for the nation's first affordable-housing facility aimed at older LGBT adults. Groundbreaking ceremonies will be held at the facility's construction site, located at 1602 N. Ivar Avenue, in Hollywood. The ceremonies begin at 11 a.m.

June 18th, 2005

Robert is featured in a special double issue of People magazine. Pick up your copy of the 50 Hottest Bachelors, on sale now through July 4th, 2005.

Robert is also featured in Back Stage West, in an article written by Lauren Horwitch. Check it out! "Real-life lawyers act up on the small screen"

June 18th, 2005: Bobby will present an award to Lambda Legal at the HRC banquet in LA. Event to be held at the Beverly Hilton, located at 9876 Wilshire Boulevard Beverly Hills, CA. For more information, please check the HRC website at: www.hrc.org/.

April 30th, 2005

Robert will make an appearance at the Los Angeles GLAAD Awards. Event to be held at the Kodak Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard. For more information, please visit their website at: glaad.org/events.

April 19-May1, 2005

"Billy's Dad is a Fudge-Packer," makes its New York Premiere. Billy's Dad is a Fudge-Packer, starring Robert Gant (Queer as Folk), Cady Huffman (The Producers) and Alex Borstein (MAD TV), is making its New York Premiere at the 4th annual 2005 Tribeca Film Festival. The festival runs April 19-May 1, 2005. For a screening schedule, please visit the website at: tribecafilmfestival.org.

February 26th, 2005

Robert will be the keynote speaker at the Human Rights Campaign Carolinas Dinner in Charlotte, North Carolina. Dinner will be held at the Charlotte Convention Center located at 501 South College Street Charlotte, NC 28202 For more information please check their website at: hrccarolinas.org.

January 21st, 2005

Robert will attend the Sundance Film Festival, Friday-Saturday in Park City, UT, for the screening of his movie, "Billy's Dad is a Fudge-Packer."

Friday and Saturday screening times are as follows:

Program Name: Shorts Program VI

Screening Times:

*Robert will be unable to attend these screenings.

December, 2004

Mythgarden

Robert is very busy filming season five of Queer As Folk, but he's also been working with his business partners, Chad Allen, and Chris Racster, on some projects for Mythgarden. In the works is a comedy that's set to start shooting in May. They are also working on a project for LOGO, MTV's new gay network. To learn more about LOGO, you can visit their website at logo-tv.com. Keep checking back for more Mythgarden news.

December, 2004

OUT Magazine

There is a small picture of Robert on the cover of the December issue of OUT magazine. There is also a larger picture of his 2002, OUT cover inside.

November, 2004

Robert's movie "Billy's Dad is a Fudge-Packer" makes it to the Sundance Film Festival.

POWER UP is pleased to announce that their film "Billy's Dad is a Fudge-Packer" has been picked as an official selection of the 2005 Sundance Film Festival. The film stars Robert Gant, (Queer as Folk) Cady Huffman, (The Producers) and Alex Borstein (MAD TV). For more information, you can visit their website at: powerup.net.

November, 2004

POWER UP Movie: Robert has finished filming "Billy's Dad is a Fudge-Packer."

Robert, along with actress Cady Huffman, who originated the role of Ulla in "The Producers" on Broadway, has just finished filming "Billy's Dad is a Fudge-Packer." The short film is an homage to 1950's educational films. The movie will premiere in November at POWER UP's annual dinner gala and award ceremony before making the festival circuit. POWER UP! is the only non-profit organization to finance, produce and distribute members' films through their unique film grant program. Their mission is to promote the visibility and integration of gay women in entertainment, the arts, and all forms of media.

To learn more about Power UP, you can visit their website at: power-up.net.

October 23, 2004

Robert will make an appearance at this years Black Tie dinner being held at the Adam's Mark Hotel in Dallas, Texas. The Dallas-Fort Worth Black Tie Dinner is a nonprofit organization, that raises funds for gay and lesbian supportive organizations through a premier event of empowerment, education and entertainment in partnership with the community. This year, Showtime Networks will receive the Elizabeth Birch Equality Award for their groundbreaking LGBT programming. Accepting the award will be openly gay Showtime president Robert Greenblatt. Queer as Folk cast member, Peter Paige, Pam Grier and Leisha Hailey, cast members of The L Word, Sharon Gless and Blythe Danner will also be on hand to honor Showtime.

For ticket information, please visit the Dallas-Fort Worth Black Tie Dinner website at: blacktiedinner.org.

September 30th, 2004

Begins the first day of principal photography for Season Five of QAF.

September 11th, 2004

Robert will speak at the HRC Dinner in Minneapolis. Event to be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center located at 1301 2nd Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55403. For more information please visit their website: www.hrc.org or call Tom Knabel at 612-381-9124.

September 8th, 2004

Robert will make an appearance in New York at a fundraiser for the DNC. Event to be held at the Lotus bar from 6 to 8 pm with Chrissy Gephardt and/or Carson from Queer Eye. Lotus is located at 409 W. 14th street between 9th & 10th Ave.

August 21st, 2004

Robert will make an appearance at the Angel Awards gala honoring Sharon Stone. To purchase tickets, and for more information, please check the Project Angel Food website at: angelfood.org.

July 27, 2004

The National Stonewall Democrats are hosting an event at The Alley Bar, 14 Pi Alley (275 Washington St.) Boston at 10 pm during the Democratic National Convention. National Stonewall will honor Robert and the "Queer As Folk" family for creating and presenting positive and loving gay families in all their variations. The event is sponsored by National Stonewall Democrats and the Bay State Stonewall Democrats to honor gay families and those who promote positive gay family life. The event will be hosted by Congressman Barney Frank and his sister, former Clinton administration communications Director, Ann Lewis, Chrissy Gephardt and her father, Congressman Dick Gephardt and Congresswomen Loretta and Linda Sanchez. Tickets for the event are $20.00

June 27, 2004

Robert will appear at South Beach Nightclub, 810 Pacific in Houston, TX as part of the Queer As Folk: Future Babylon tour.

May 24, 2004

Robert will appear at the Museum of TV & Radio's New York City branch at 25 West 52 Street, to participate in a seminar with special emphasis on Showtime's groundbreaking programs "Queer as Folk," and "The L Word." The seminar runs from 6:00 to 7:30pm. Additional panelists to be announced.

April 28th, 2004

Robert is scheduled to appear on The Sharon Osbourne show on WPIX 1:00pm (EST). Check your local listing for times in your area.

May 1, 2004

Robert will be on the speaker's panel for Gay Aging/Elderly at the 2004 Equality Forum in Philadelphia. For more information, please check their website at: equalityforum.com/2004/graygays.cfm

March 7, 2004

Robert, along with fellow cast members Hal Sparks and Harris Allan will be appearing at FYE to sign the season three "Queer As Folk" DVD's. FYE is located at 199 Quaker Bridge Mall, Lawrenceville, NJ. Signing is 2pm to 5pm.

March 6, 2004

Robert, along with Hal Sparks and Harris Allan will be appearing at TLA Video to sign copies of the "Queer As Folk" season three DVD's. TLA is located at 1520 Locust St. Philadelphia, PA. Signing is 5pm to 8pm.







Back