Having fun
by Eddy

For the 100 Ways challenge: Quickie.
Thank you to Milady and 'the unknown assailant' for beta.
This is all a creation of my own sick imagination.



"Fuck! You wore these just to tease me, didn't you?"

He slams me up against the wall, the light switch digging into my back but I just don't care. Of course, he's right. Things have gotten a little routine lately and need to be stirred up so I dug these old, paper thin, jeans out of the drawer. He hasn't obsessed about the 'Bass Ass' for a while.

"Fuck, goddamn. You're naked under there aren't you? I could practically see everything when you bent over." He's trying to fit both hands down the back of the jeans.

We don't have much time, in here. The guys are already going to make comments but they don't need to know that we're doing more than making out in here.

"Now. Now! Just, yeah. Turn around like that. Oh, god, yes." He's given up on getting his hands inside and is instead just rubbing and squeezing in all the right places. "Grab that lotion over there? Are you ready?"

He really likes these jeans. Damn, I hope he doesn't plan to just rip right through them and fuck me that way. If he's not careful, that's what's going to happen anyway. I need to get my hand under... Ohh, that's better - looser. I push his hands off for a moment; just a few shimmies and - there, they fall right down, like I'd hoped.

"God. Lance, yeah." He goes back to touching, without the denim barrier, pushing open my thighs as far as they'll go. His fingers spread my ass and a lotion covered one slips inside me.

"Jesus. Just forget the preliminaries, JC." Oh, was that out-loud? Thank god.

"Fuck! Okay, yeah."

I feel the groan coming up from my toes or something. He's so slow about it, pushing in so he doesn't hurt me, like he even could after all this time. Bracing myself, I push back against him and his arms come around me. One hand holding me tight to him and the other palming my cock.

"Fuck!" He snaps his hips forward. "Yes."

"Hurry."

"Yes!"


They probably don't know that we can hear everything. At least, I don't think… But, fuck-damn. Can't adjust these jeans anymore without just opening them up and taking matters into my own hands. Joe and Chris would probably have something to say about that, though. Oh, man. Lance's voice really carries. Can't hear what he's saying but the moans are quite, uh, stimulating.

"Having a problem there, Just?" Joey's a funny man. Doesn't look like either of them are doing much better than me, though.

"You want some help with that?" I tip my hand toward the bulge in his pants and he gives me a long look. Chris draws both of our attention with a surprised sound in the back of his throat that's quickly followed by a loud 'Fuck!' from the adjacent bathroom.

Well. If anything's going to happen, it's got to be quick. Joey just leans back when I reach for the button on his pants, no look of surprise as I'd expected.

I slide off the couch, onto my knees, and maneuver myself between his legs while fishing him out through his now opened pants. A few licks later, I look up at some shuffling on the couch to find Joey's hand in Chris' pants and Chris' tongue in Joey's mouth. Oh, yeah.

The soundtrack from the bathroom, the cock in my mouth and what I'm seeing above me - this is not going to take long. I undo my own jeans, pushing them down below my hips, before licking both palms. One I wrap around Joey, and the other around myself, before lowering my mouth, sucking the head and then sliding as much of it into my mouth as I can. I have to pull back a couple of times, to wet my lips more, before I meet my fist.

Joey groans and I look up to see Chris latching back onto his mouth, sealing any sound in. Chris is kneeling up with both of Joey's hands wrapped around his cock, pumping fast. He's framing Joey's face, holding him in place while they kiss fiercely. God, that's hot.

Chris comes nearly soundlessly, only a high-pitched whine in the back of his throat before he's slumping against Joey. I gag when he gets up and Joey shifts, pulling nearly off for a second and just sucking on the last inch. When I look up again, Chris is putting his shirt back on and using his undershirt to wipe Joey's arm and the side of his shirt. Like that's not going to show.

I close my eyes and focus on the cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head before making quick, deep plunges. My own cock is throbbing in my hand but it's hard to do much with it and get Joey off too.

When I feel Chris behind me, it's a relief - his hand sliding over and then under my own. I leave myself in his quite capable hands, moving so I have one hand rolling and gently squeezing Joey's balls while my other guides him in my mouth.

I don't want to draw this out, not knowing when the other two will be back. Making a tight ring with my lips, I pull back quickly and slide him back into my mouth slowly, flicking my tongue under his head as it passes. Glancing up under my eyelashes, I see him biting the side of his hand in an attempt to stay quiet.

I feel him twitching on my tongue, his balls pulling up as I press my fingers behind them. One last plunge down, quicker than the rest, and I swallow against the crown of his cock, feeling it push into my throat.

"Oh, fffuck!" and he's pulling at the hair on the top of my head, pulsing across my tongue as I swallow.

As soon as he's done, I pull off, panting. I push my head into his thigh and grab Chris' hands, forcing him to go faster - I'm so close. He moves, his body tight to my back - his jeans scratchy against my ass, thrusting his hips into mine as he does something. I can't even think but it's sooo good, and he does it again. I can feel it start from the soles of my feet, that tingling itch that washes over and out my cock as he squeezes my balls and bites my shoulder. It just happens, and I come biting Joey's thigh.

From somewhere far off, I feel Chris wiping his t-shirt across me and it sends sparks of not entirely pleasant aftershocks down my back, making me shiver. We all freeze for a moment when the bathroom door clicks, before hurrying to readjust our clothes. We don't quite make it, though.

I look up from buttoning my jeans to see the doorway filled with two of my sated but smirking friends.

"Having fun?"


Home:§:Livejournal:§:Email