The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on in the mood for a melody

Number of comments: 2

(post new comment)

From: Lizzy Blackwell
Date: 02/18/2007
Beautiful story. :) I love that episode, and the ending of it with House at the piano was perfect. This little story just added such a lovely extra moment to that ending. :)

Lovely story. :)
From: lookfar
Date: 12/05/2006
You know, this is both really good and partly bad. IMHO. I very much like the way you have them holding themselves in this middle ground, poised at the edge of the boundary they have set; there's a sexy power in their ability to acknowlege their attraction and the possibility of crossing the line, yet hold -- wait -- stay. It shows how strong they both are, and well matched. You handled this aspect of their interaction with subtlety and art.

This bit -- ""Don't beat yourself up over this one. There was no reason to suspect anything but gastroenteritis. You can't save the world" -- seems completely OOC. When does House every offer consolation? There's a soft center here -- in the piece, not in Greg -- that I find in-credible.

Otherwise, a great read!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.