The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Days of Grace

Number of comments: 7

(post new comment)

From: PsPrRIIFwF
Date: 07/29/2013
buy xanax bars online no prescription xanax 2mg used - xanax and alcohol rage
From: heidi
Date: 01/14/2009
That was one of the best and realistic first-time fics I've ever read! I really can imagine their first sexual encounter happening like this and the three weeks of separation are a really clever plot device to move things along to the established-relationship-status. Great work!
From: Sucky outcome
Date: 07/31/2008
This story SHOULD be down at the House/Wilson section and not at the House/Chase section, since House is NOT with Chase at the end!!!!
From: chitown brit
Date: 07/08/2007
This was awesome. I loved it.
From: Jamie
Date: 06/30/2007
Very well done... very touching.
From: Liz
Date: 04/17/2007
This story was fantastic, from start to finish. I enjoyed your other story too, 'My Favorite Year'. I love the way you portray House and Wilson in these fics, it seems so real. Keep up the fantastic work!! Love, Liz.
From: Anonnymouse
Date: 12/22/2006
Just wow. I think you've got them to the life. It was sad and beautiful in all the right places...and all the flashbacks of H/W were hot...not to mention the time spent with Chase, which was very, very hot. House/Chase slash so often devolves into some crazy orally-fixated BDSM mess. Not that I have a problem with BDSM, just the way that House/Chase BDSM usually gets written is so...crappy, like the stories nobody really reads in porn mags. And so often, House/Wilson slash ignores the possibility that either of them could ever find another person sexually attractive, which is just stupid. So nice change from that, certainly.

The plot was interesting and engaging (and somehow plausible and unforced), and you held me all the way to the end. Well played, sir or madam. Keep writing!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.