The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Four Ways House's Cane Clatters, And One Way It Doesn't

Number of comments: 21

(post new comment)

From: RutSQufPmx
Date: 07/31/2013
xanax online alprazolam 1a pharma 0 5mg - cheap generic xanax no prescription
From: SexyMcKittington
Date: 11/25/2010
Ah great PWP love your unique strikeout lines, very humerous. And "Yes," whispers the wombat." OH MY GOD still laughing at that.
From: Tsunori Kaze
Date: 03/03/2009
Very nicely written for cheesy smut. Lol.
From: Kay427
Date: 10/29/2008
That was really good. Very hot, especially Chase but not so much Cuddy. I *loved* all of the "author notes"! Hilarious! Great story! (or well stories depending on how you look at it)
From: nicole
Date: 09/20/2008
LOL!!!

"You know what? Fuck the clattering cane." xDDDD
From: Eileen
Date: 06/21/2008
Too funny. Love the cliches...

Screwing Cameron over and over again despite the fact that erections tend to take awhile for fifty-year-old guys on high levels of opiates...

Calling Chase a wombat; calling Cuddy Cuddles and Wilson Jimmy...

One mention of Chase as having known a dominatrix and he's an absolute masochist...

And of course, sex on Cuddy's desk. Very comfortable and feasible, no?

Nice characterization of each of the shippers, too. Too much fun :-)

(oh, and thank you thank you thank you for making fun of that "five times" format!)
From: Eileen
Date: 06/21/2008
Too funny. Love the cliches...

Screwing Cameron over and over again despite the fact that erections tend to take awhile for fifty-year-old guys on high levels of opiates...

Calling Chase a wombat; calling Cuddy Cuddles and Wilson Jimmy...

One mention of Chase as having known a dominatrix and he's an absolute masochist...

And of course, sex on Cuddy's desk. Very comfortable and feasible, no?

Nice characterization of each of the shippers, too. Too much fun :-)
From: froggy
Date: 03/28/2008
Yay on you ^^ I actually enjoyed the author's comments more than the actual story :O Well, not really, because House porn is just so absurdly delicious, but hey, you're good at this! Real good. Cane clattering ftw!
From: mxdp
Date: 02/08/2008
Oh my... In the beginning I was really,...well surprised, but once I got the picture I laughed all the way to the ending! It's true after all, fanfiction is so cliché! But never mind that, this was brilliant!

And thank God you didn't do Foreman.
From: cadeira
Date: 10/09/2007
oh that was funny! badly written porn doesn´t need a reason *lol* you´re my hero, showing me fanfic writers can be self-critical and funny in one moment! i´m going to read the bad written stuff anyway *G*
From: Rotbeere
Date: 05/28/2007
hahahaha more than nice
From: Cinnamon60
Date: 04/28/2007
Hilarious! It's like the way I write! House is such a slut! LOL
From: Miss Kim
Date: 03/08/2007
Oh My goodness( or whats left of it after reading that). Badly written Porn is fantastic when you execute it,lol.
From: ren
Date: 02/18/2007
wow, that was great. lol. That's House fanfiction alright! lol
From: Robin Stone
Date: 02/18/2007
This is by far the best (and the HOTTEST) House smut I have ever read, and I have read my fair share. Great premise, love the crossed-out comments, and each situation seemed to fit perfectly with the character House was fucking. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

Wow. Just . . . wow.
From: Jo
Date: 01/31/2007
Hilarious. For bad porn this is really good :-)
From: Erin
Date: 01/09/2007
I'm scared....house is such a whoreXD

Good Story but it scared me
From: Twisted Doll
Date: 12/26/2006
Absolutely Hilarious. I loved all of it.
From: rachbigbro
Date: 12/23/2006
That was fucking hilarious because its sadly true! That was great.
From: ms_erupt
Date: 11/11/2006
EL OH EL
From: naughtybookworm
Date: 11/10/2006
Oh, that was a laugh riot! Thanks!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.