The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on thou mayst in me behold

Number of comments: 5

(post new comment)

From: anna
Date: 08/16/2009
I'm not usually into threesomes [well, unless it's just a one-time thing, but not for a living, loving situation] but I just couldn't stop reading and I found it sweet and hot. Thanks for sharing
From: Nilhenwen
Date: 06/07/2007
I loved this story so muc. Although I'd considered all of the pairings separately, I'd never considered them as a threesome! And wow, it really worked! I loved it!

And I really particularly liked the description of Wilson's hand around House's ankle as a "loving shackle" =D Cool metaphor.
From: Kristen
Date: 03/14/2007
I don't mean to come off as all knowing or whatever, but schizophrenia actually doesn't mean a person has multiple identities. It just means they don't see reality as an average person would. Do what you will with this new information =)
From: deviousli
Date: 03/14/2007
I have drawn hearts around this story and tucked it away to keep. The small moments of melodrama were nothing when compared to the uttery wonderfulness of the story and how you handled them all. Awesomely, awesomely done. =)
From: rcgame18
Date: 02/17/2007
Hi! I just wanted to thank you for writing such wonderful fic. You really have the characters nailed and make it believable. It's really great to get to read your work!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.