The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Five Ways

Number of comments: 7

(post new comment)

From: dee
Date: 09/30/2008
delicious. only way i can describe it. thanks for writing this.
From: scichick
Date: 10/05/2006
Amazing story. Now I have to go look up the other stuff you've written. Well done.
From: Marie
Date: 09/07/2006
Write More CUddy House stories.... you have a gift...
From: darth_luna
Date: 06/06/2006
Oh wow. Sexy, emotional, and terribly real. You captured House's voice perfectly. And you made the all the various tendrils of attraction, connection, anger, frustration and respect between the two characters palpable and alive. Just a really, really wonderful story.
From: shelley
Date: 06/06/2006
This was lovely, and very sexy. Your usuage of the second person was so effortless, that it literally wasn't until the end of the story that I even realized it was in the second person. This story was in turn heartbreaking and hopeful with eonderful little details like the tuberculosis germs. Hands down best House?Cuddy I've read. It could've happened this way, even if it didn't. (But maybe it did?)
From: liz
Date: 04/04/2006
oh sad sad sad. but so great. maybe you'll write another one where they finally get it together. great story!
From: Ritaann
Date: 03/19/2006
A beutiful merger of past and present - kept me hooked right to the very end. Lovely ... never can have too much Huddy :D

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.