What were you Smoking? The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   What were you Smoking? by butterbuns TITLE: What were you Smoking? AUTHOR: Butterbuns PAIRING: House/Cuddy...but not really RATING: pg. 13 WARNINGS: Brain matter may dribble out ears at sheer stupidity SUMMARY: A badfic parody of a badfic ;) DISCLAIMER: Not mine. Not mine. Not mine. NOTES: This is simply the result of too much badfic. Read at your own risk, but just know...this was purposely written as a badfic, so don't FLAME Gregory House limped down the hall of the hospital towards the elivater to go and do his clinic hours. He ran into James just before the elivater and smiled brightly. "WILSON!" James looked at him. "Yes Greg?" House dropped onto his good knee, his right knee, and pulled a ring out of his pocket. "Will you marry me?" "You're not gay. And besides, your married to Cuddy, reemer?" "Oh. Right." He stood up. "So how's you're wife?" James grinned. "Pregnant...again.: "Little Jimmy's three now, right?" house Asked as they steped into the eloveter, and he leened againt the wall. "yeah." The road down the elavater and house walked into the clinic with a smile on his face, signing in and going to treet patients. Too hours later, he walked into Cuudy's office and leaned his cnae against her wall, walking over to her desk with hardly a limp, and no pane. She looked up. "OMG! Did that hurt u at all?" "Nope." He leaned down and kissed her hard. They screwed arounf in her office for a while, with the oor loked. Lisa was piked up by house and he twirled her around the room just for the fun of it, probing that his leg was oerfect. "omg, baby. You're leggs all better!" "it is!" He hopped up and down. "It is!" They linked arms and skipped happily out of her office, intending to go to her appartment and have more of the sexs and naughitily touching, when they almost ran over a blonde woman. "Dr. Cameron. How are you?" House asked, pulling away from Cuddy to give Allison a big hug. "I'm...good..." She said, pulling away, starting bac away. She started weeping as she turned and ran away. House and Cuddy looked at each other and just shrugged, before linking arms again and skipping out the front doors, singing "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" as they went. THE END. ...THANK GOD!   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.