House is Home The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   House is Home by Paging Dr House He sits alone, broke and weary a future bright, now looks dreary To kill the pain, a little pill trying to crawl up a great big hill His eyes are cold, blue as ice many wish he could be nice So he sits by himself feelings gone, set on a shelf To feel again, more than anger a woman could be a source of danger Her blue eyes shine with unshed tears wishing she could erase his fears She wants to reach, to take his hand he turns away, and takes a stand He likes his life, that way it is alone he sits, the choice is his She pulls away, shields her heart wanting him was never smart He will have to do it on his own lots of sins he has to atone She will be there when he's ready a shining light, always steady He takes a breath, he reaches out she grabs his hand, there's no doubt She loves the man, with his faults her heart holds true, she is worth her salts His name is House, no longer alone she led the way, now he is home   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.