The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

All Creatures Great And Small
Fyarl smut. Giles/Ethan
 

It's perverted, really. He's a hideous monster. Horns and ridges, leathery skin and hairs in new and interesting places. Not to mention the thankfully yet unseen mucus. But he is still Ripper, and I am still attracted to him, I still want him. It's not the body I know, but I still moan in satisfaction when I feel his slick shaft inside my hungry ass, weirdly shaped, perhaps larger than usual, and fills me up with glorious feeling.

This is not what I expected when he broke through the door and I recognised who he was. I didn't remember much of last night, but I could sense that I had cast a spell and I assumed I'd been up to no good. That's why I wanted to leave town and when Ripper came in, I realised I must've turned him into a demon. I'm not sure how, or why. Absolutely can't see a reason why.

I thought he was about to kill me, when he charged my way, roaring in a language I couldn't speak or understand. I tried to slip away from his grip but he caught me, and flung me on the bed. Before I knew my left from my right he was on top of me, and...

My cock is wet against my belly, pushing against a pillow that happened to be in the way. I cry out with each thrust inside me - did I mention the ridges? And the size? - and he growls in response, possessive, animalistic, *wonderful*.

"Ripper..."

His claws leave long shallow bleeding scratches from my shoulders to my hips. I won't forget this soon. I won't forget this, ever. My demon lover. We met with a demon inside you, and here we are now, with you inside a demon.

I laugh quietly between gasps as I come.
 
 

  Info:

Inspiring fridgeporn:

feel his slick shaft
satisfying your hungry ass
your cock wet against your belly
 


Email