The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Cocksucker Blues
Unfair. So it shall be done to an evil tease. Clark/Lex
 

Meret was kind enough to make me a lovely cover:
 
Cover by Meret


"Do you have *any* idea how har... difficult it is?!"

"Huh?" Lex was not at all prepared for Clark barging in and yelling at him like this. And he had no idea what the boy was talking about.

"*Every* *single* *time*!" Clark emphasised every word, pacing around Lex in large circles, waving his hands about with great irritation.

"Clark, what happened?" Lex tried to be calm and reasonable. It wasn't easy to do with Clark and his windmill imitation.

"*You*." Clark's voice was full of venom, but Lex wasn't sure why. He blinked. Clark waited, apparently expecting an apology from Lex for existing. After a few moments, when it was clear none was forthcoming, Clark continued his tirade.

"*You*, with your *hands* on the wheel of the car every time you drive me someplace!"

Lex wasn't sure where else his hands should be. "I tried driving without my hands on the wheel, Clark. It really wasn't smart." He wasn't sure why he was making excuses.

"*You*," Clark wasn't even listening, "With your *drinking* of *water*!"

Lex was going to point out that he also been there and done that with dehydration, but wisely decided against it.

"And your *pool*!" Clark was yelling again. "And your *pants*!"

"What's wrong with my pants?" Lex wondered if it was another one of those unusual Smallville occurrences, or was it just a normal teenage hormone and/or drug induced thing.

"They *cling*." Clark hissed.

"I'm sorry?" It wasn't so much an apology as an inquiry. But Clark didn't take it as such.

"You should be!" Lex was amazed at how this mild mannered young man turned into a howling bitch from hell. "With your *lips*! And your *ass*! And your *eyes*! Stop pointing them at me!"

"Huh?" Lex have not felt this lost since he was three and alone on the beach.

Clark pointed a finger at him. "You, Lex Luthor, are a tease. An evil, evil cocktease."

Now, it wasn't the first time Lex had been accused of this particular charge. But since his move to Smallville he had not done a single thing that could be considered teasing. Not to Clark, anyway. He hadn't worn his short-shorts in over a year. All his micro-mini skirts were hanging in the back of the closet, safely hidden away from prying eyes. He had not fondled strangers in clubs since he turned eighteen. For god's sake, he hadn't sucked a single cock in this town!

"I am not a cocktease." He huffed. "...Anymore."

"Are too so." Clark pouted.

"Am not." Lex crossed his arms on his chest.

"Are too so." Clark stomped.

"Am not." Lex licked his lips.

"Are... You were just doing it again! I saw you!" Clark pointed at Lex's mouth. "See?"

"What did I do?" Lex turned defensive.

"Licked!" Clark stated triumphantly.

"What?"

"Your lips. You licked them. You can't deny it, I saw you." Clark placed his finger on Lex's bottom lip. Lex licked it automatically. It *has* been a while.

"See?!" Clark shrieked.

Lex tilted his head to one side. "Want a blow job?"

"Huh?" It was Clark's turn to be puzzled.

"As a sign of apology. Want a blow job?"

"Uh..." While Clark was thinking about it, Lex slid gracefully down to his knees and unzipped the jeans to reveal his prize. And a handsome prize it was. Lex grinned hungrily.

"Well?"

"Uh..." Clark looked down to see those tantalising lips right at his cock, and nodded eagerly. That was all Lex had been waiting for.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Lex woke up sore all over. He dragged himself to the bathroom to pee and wash his face, moaning and groaning the whole time.

He flopped back into bed.

Clark bustled through the door happily, carrying a tray of food and a bright smile.

"Lex? Sit up. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

Lex sat up.

"Ow."

Clark grinned. "That's what you get for being an evil tease, Lex."

Lex tried to direct the pressure away from the well-fucked middle of his ass by leaning to sit on one ass cheek, then the other. They both hurt. He forgot about the spanking. He settled on his knees, and drank his coffee. Clark was watching his every move like a very horny hawk. Then Lex pinched a bit of the chocolate muffin and placed the nummy morsel in his mouth.

He barely had time to chew and swallow before he found himself on his back again with a large eager Clark on top of him.

"What did I do this time?!"
 
 


Email