The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Change of Perception I: Superman
 

*
 

Scan recognised. Beep.

Entry: Accept.

Zoom. Whoosh. The door slides open and Superman enters, cape billowing behind him. He's walking up to where Batman sits, watching the monitors. Only a curt nod acknowledges his presence.

They're watching Flash. The image on the screen creates mixed emotions; from pride at this superhero who is their teammate, through amusement at his antics, and to a weird semblance of parental worry at his impatience and his tendency to jump head first into danger.

Batman's idea of a family is somewhat twisted, but Superman knows and feels that the Justice League are more than just a crime fighting group. They've grown close, in many ways, and while they're equal in their status within the group, some different bonds have formed between specific members.

He wonders if Batman feels the same.

"You know, we spend so much time in this tower it's almost like we live here," he starts. Batman says nothing.

"I know we all have our own homes to go to at the end of the day, but sometimes the days never end - not that it's bad," he hastens to add, "to live with - all of you."

Batman's eyes narrow. Maybe it's time to get to the point.

"Do you ever feel like we're almost... Almost like Wally's parents?"

Funny how you can tell a guy raises his eyebrow even when half his face is covered by thick black plastic.

Superman falls silent.

After a while, Batman says quietly, "Wally has parents."

Superman winces because, how could he not think about this, how could he forget.

"I know." He says. "And he's an adult. That's not - what I meant."

"What did you mean then?" Superman can't read Batman's voice at all.

"I mean... we worry about him. We try to get him to eat healthier. We try to keep him out of trouble, as much as we can... in this line of work." Superman can't really say 'because I feel like we are'.

"He respects us, he likes us... and we like him, don't we?" Superman says hopefully, and tries to diffuse the situation with some vague humour - "Even you."

Batman smiles at him, that unnerving Batman smile of his. "Maybe we do like Wally. But not like parents."

It takes a few moments for Superman to understand that smile.

"You... and Flash?" He tries to sound casual about it. He tries to sound sophisticated. Above all, he tries not to slip into the Smallville accent. Batman just nods.

Talk about hit and miss. Superman tries not to look into Batman's eyes. Looks away and - down, and - notices the black cape covering Batman's lap.

And the phone rings. Batman picks it up and listens, expressionless, and then asks Superman politely to leave the room.

"It's personal. Not League business."

Superman leaves. But he remains standing right outside the door. Listens, and hates himself for it.

"I know you were watching me." The voice on the phone is almost unrecognisable even with super hearing, but then Superman realises it's the Flash. He just sounds... different.

Batman doesn't reply but the intense eavesdropping makes his breathing sound harsh and laboured in Superman's ears.

"I know you always watch me." The voice is teasing and still no response from Batman himself. "Want me to play out a little scene for you?"

Rustle of the cape. Superman doesn't dare look back into the room. He very decisively stares at the dark grey wall before him. That only makes his hearing seem sharper.

"Want me to stand in the corner for you, Bats? Wait for you?"

There are a few moments of silence. It's probably eternity for Wally to endure, but it's not that easy on Superman, either. Batman rasps, almost a whisper, "I see."

Another moment and then a chuckle through the phone line. "Let's try something else, okay?" And that sounds very much like Wally, now. But then that other Wally returns.

"Want me in another position, maybe? Huh, Batman?"

Superman wishes he could see. It takes all his will power not to turn around and use his x-ray vision to look at those monitors and see what Flash is doing to make Batman emit that tiny, almost inaudible whining sound under his breath.

"Talk to me, Bruce. Tell me what you want." There is still silence and Superman wonders if that's - a part of the game. "Do you want me on my stomach? On the bed? With my hands... wait a second...." There is a rustle and a hiss and then - "With my hands crossed behind my back, like this?"

Superman closes his eyes and bites his lips and thinks about fighting that octopus-like monster that squirted green smelly goo all over him two weeks ago, and manages to avoid burning a hole through the wall.

"If you come here when I'm like this, Batman, I'll submit to anything you want. You know that, don't you." That voice cannot be Wally. It was too low, too confident, too... sexy, maybe. Superman doesn't know. Too... something that Batman would like. A lot.

He has to turn around and peek. Just to... make sure the Flash isn't being possessed by something villainous.

He looks. Through the wall. Batman's hand is under his cape, in a familiar position but hardly moving. He's staring at the monitor.

Which is just outside Superman's line of vision.

"Are you gonna make me wait, Batman? Gonna make me suffer?"

Batman gets up and slams the phone, and it's all so sudden Superman just takes a step back and gets dizzy when his x-ray vision focuses back on the wall, and by the time he recovers Batman is out of the room and almost running into him.

They stare at each other wild-eyed for a moment.

Superman swallows.

Batman purses his lips.

"You can join me. If you want."

Superman wants to ask a million questions and say a million things and -

Batman moves past him in a swirl of cape. Superman hurries after him.

**

"Batman, is that you?"

They stop short at Wally's door. Superman looks questioningly at Batman.

Batman says in a low voice, "Superman is here with me."

There is a pause, a moment's silence, and then the door unlocks and opens a crack. When they push it further, they see a figure on the bed.

Flash is now a representation of All Things Pinup. Reclining there like a model, or perhaps a porn star, suit still on, but everything about him just says 'come and take it off'. There is a smile on his face which shouldn't feel like something new - Wally's smiling all the time - but Superman is sure he's never seen that smile before.

Batman probably has.

Batman, who's sitting on Wally's bed and caressing soft and long from Wally's thigh to his foot.

"Hey, come and join us, big guy." Those are Wally's words but the tone is all wrong, like a porny parody of what he normally talks like. Only not at all funny. Just - Superman wants to say 'disturbing' but all he can think of is 'hot'.

He crosses the room awkwardly and sits by Wally's head.

"Uh. Hey." Superheroes don't blush. They just have that look on their face like they're about to, but they don't.

Wally throws his head back on the pillow and laughs. The laughter, very comforting in its Wally-ness, is cut in the middle for a moan. Superman glances to see Batman's hand on Flash's crotch, not rubbing but more like petting. Gentle, careful petting.

He glances back to find his own hand on Flash's head, a reflection of Batman's, petting. Wally's eyes are closed.

He never felt like a parent, Superman realises. Not a father, just a friend. He gets it now. Now, when he doesn't feel like a friend anymore because he feels like something else.

Maybe he feels like - maybe he feels like Wally.

He feels more of a hero than ever when he gathers up the courage to lean forward and kiss his teammate on the lips.

It's nice. It's - really nice. Sweet and soft and very warm and wet and soft, there need to be more words for 'soft', Superman thinks and Wally's tongue is in his mouth. He licks it with his own tongue and it's really, really -

Batman pulls him back by his cape and he stumbles up and stands by Batman, away from the bed, and doesn't understand. Wally's still *on* the bed. And they're not.

"Strip for us, Flash." Batman says the nicest things. "But do it slowly."

Flash stands up. The head cover goes first, and he shakes the reddish orange hair until it's wild and mussed. Grins and looks like the Wally Superman's used to, for a moment. And then he -

Touches the yellow lightning stripes on his hips. Casual, sensual strokes. Then he takes his shirt off, probably very slowly for him. Then he sits back on the bed and - shakes his feet at Batman.

Who kneels and takes off Wally's yellow boots. Now *this* is slow. One by one - there are only two, why does it take him so long?

Wally stands there with just red tights that reach under his knees and bare, muscular, golden calves. Superman stares at them for a long time, and nearly misses - the tip of Wally's cock peeking from the top of his red tights, and Wally's fingers hooked and ready to pull the tights down and away but - don't. He's holding on. Batman watches him. It's like a battle of wills. Superman is pretty much ready to bet who'll lose.

Superman blinks.

Wally is naked and back on the bed, jerking himself off frantically.

Batman grins and it's somewhere between infuriating and just plain scary. Walks deliberately to the bed and pulls Wally's hand away from his cock.

Yeah, well, that was predictable.

What isn't quite that predictable is the hot desire in Batman's eyes when he does that. The very picture of hunger. He looks like he's about to -

Take Wally into his mouth and suck hard. Swallow him into his mouth, deep concentration and precise moves just like he does everything else and Wally screams, thrashes his head, reaches a hand out to Superman.

Batman lifts his head from Flash's cock, where he hovers like a giant - bat. Black cape covering and looks strange with the wetness around his mouth and the cowl still on and says -

"Hold him down."

He resumes sucking.

"Oh my god." Wally moans. Superman holds both his arms above his head with one hand, uses the other to press on his chest every time Wally tries to arch off the bed.

And then Wally really thrashes and struggles when Bruce leaves his cock alone and slides lower down his legs. He almost *whines*. Superman stares at his cock which is covered in Batman's spit and echoes the emotion, if not the sound.

And then he *does* whine when he sees Batman *licking* Flash's foot, he can *see* tongue swirling around the big toe. Superman crawls down Flash's body, never letting go of his hands, and finds himself licking the head of Flash's cock and not really sure what else he's supposed to do.

"Batman," Wally pants, "has a little fetish with my feet. You just - *moan* - let my hands go, and we can - *gasp* - we can sixty-nine."

It's all so very crude and direct Superman feels almost surreal. No introduction, no preliminary chit-chat of any kind, and now he's expected to just let Wally's hands go so he can, uh, pull down the red and blue tights and, uh, wrap his mouth around Superman's cock and *grasp* his butt with both hands and, um, oh god. Oh. God.

He swallows down Wally's cock and glances up to see Batman winking - *Batman*, *winking* - at him with half of Wally's foot in his mouth.

He thrusts down and Wally makes a little choking sound so he pulls up immediately, and Wally kind of - slaps his ass. It doesn't really hurt and it only makes him want to thrust more. The second and third ones are no accidental slaps, they're *spanks* and Superman barely registers it when he pushes his hips forward and down. And moans around Wally's cock which seems to be lodged deeper in his throat and he doesn't know how it got there but it feels nice, and from the noises Wally is making it must be nice for him too.

Really nice. Something hot and liquid down his throat and Superman coughs and pulls up and he only realises Wally came when it dribbles out of his mouth back on Wally's cock. And then he's being sucked real hard and he makes a loud keening noise and Wally's fast, vibrating fingers are dancing all over his ass and around his hole and he - comes, looking up to see Batman kissing the tips of Wally's toes and then down to see his own come on Wally's face.

Oh. God.

Oh.

And also, god.

He pulls away and sits on the bed in his previous spot by Wally's head and wonders if they should be doing something about Batman, who didn't even take his cock out of his pants, although it's pretty obvious he probably wants to.

Wally sits up, oddly refreshed and energetic. He looks at Superman with a practically mischievous glint in his eye.

"Wanna help me take care of him?" Superman nods. "I got an idea." And that at least sounds like the Wally he remembers from so long ago. Like, yesterday.

Wally arranges him on the bed with his back to the wall and motions Batman to come over and Superman is fascinated to see Batman just going along with it. Sitting in his lap, leaning his head back to rest on Superman's shoulder and not exactly smiling, but close. And Flash climbs up to sit in *Batman's* lap, facing them both, grins a wide maniacal grin, and starts to *vibrate*.

For real. This isn't just moving fast in one place, this is making the whole bed dance and the vibrations go all through Batman and reach Superman's crotch and he starts to vibrate in response, using the blurred motion he sometimes uses to mask his identity with. Batman's moans sound like he's sitting on a washing machine. Or a double-sided vibrator that covers his whole body and places fingers on his nipples that also vibrate, and has a round tight little ass like Wally has that's just undulating on Batman's cock. He's getting it from all directions, Superman realises when he feels his own erection shuddering against Batman's ass.

This. Is just so good. So many kinds of good.

Wally pulls down Batman's tights and takes his cock out in a blurry, vibrating hand, and that's all it takes for Batman to come with his mouth open like he's shouting with no voice.

We were really close to making Batman come in his pants, Superman thinks in a weird combination of pride, glee, and disappointment that they didn't get to do that. Maybe next time.

If there is a next time. What is going on between the three of them? Where do they stand now? How did they get here in the first place?

Flash pulls off and stands up, still naked and sweaty.

"We need to wash and get some sleep," he says. "And cuddle."

Batman is still sitting in Superman's lap. He nods.

"And we need to get a larger bed in here, big guy. One that would fit in three."

Batman nods again. And Superman smiles and wraps his arms around the man on his lap, not caring for any patented Bat Death Glare.

***
 
 
 

  Sequel:

Change of Perception II: Batman
 

*
 

Batman sits, watching Flash on the monitors. He's been doing this for a couple of hours now; Flash moves too fast to really see most of the time, but sometimes he stops and prances around in front of a well-situated camera. Batman knows that the Flash knows he's watching. The thought never stops sending shivers of thrill down his body. This never ending loop of feedback. Hiding in plain sight.

He hears the door beep and covers his lap with the edge of his cape just in time. Superman reports to the Tower. He stands behind Batman and watches too. Batman is acutely aware of his crotch, but his face betrays nothing.

He wonders what Superman thinks about the Flash. If he notices all the Big Guy subtle hints, as subtle as Wally can be. If he notices the glances. If he's aware of it when he himself is staring sometimes, at Batman or Flash.

Superman starts talking, his soft heart showing, as always, when he talks about the League. How much he feels at home. Batman wonders if he's trying to get at something. Then, out of the blue, Superman asks if he feels like they're both parent figures to Wally.

No. Batman can't believe how oblivious Superman is to his own feelings. How off the mark he can be at times. How can he mistake caring for parental feelings.

He wonders if maybe Superman was never cared for in any other way. The thought is almost sad. Maybe Superman can't tell the difference. But Batman knows how he feels about Wally, and there's nothing paternal about it.

He says so, eventually. Challenges Superman to rethink his choice of words. Superman accepts, backtracks, and expresses worry and affection towards Wally. To that Batman agrees.

He can see the exact moment when Superman finds the right reference and categorises it.

"You... and Flash?"

Batman grins inwardly at the innocence still visible in this superhero's features, and nods in affirmation. Superman seems awkward, perhaps embarrassed.

The phone rings. Batman picks it up immediately. He's been expecting this call.

"So do you like to watch, Bruce?" The voice is low, sensual. Wally.

Batman needs Superman out of the room, now.

"It's personal. Not League business."

Superman nods in understanding and leaves.

"I know you were watching me." Again, Batman can feel his cock jumping to attention at the mere mention of the idea. "I know you always watch me." His breath hitches.

"Want me to play out a little scene for you?"

Batman pushes the cape aside impatiently and rests his hand on the bulge in his tights.

"Want me to stand in the corner for you, Bats? Wait for you?"

A long moment passes. Batman sees Wally standing there, facing the wall, hands behind his back. He sees the muscles tense and flex under the red suit. He sees every curve of Flash's ass.

Eventually he whispers, "I see."

Another moment passes and then Wally turns around and winks at the camera.

"Let's try something else, okay?"

Batman nods. He doesn't care that Wally can't see it. He doesn't care that Wally can't stay in place for more than two minutes unless restrained.

"Want me in another position, maybe? Huh, Batman?"

Batman almost whimpers when the red blur stops and Wally's kneeling on the bed with his knees wide apart.

"Talk to me, Bruce. Tell me what you want."

Batman isn't sure he can control his voice. He also doesn't want to choose. He'll let Wally call the shots. For now.

"Do you want me on my stomach? On the bed? With my hands... wait a second...." Flash is already face down on the covers, his hips thrusting forward, humping the bed. Then he rearranges himself. "With my hands crossed behind my back, like this?"

Hands. Behind his back. Crossed right over the small of his back, fingers splayed on his ass. Batman concentrates on regulating his breathing.

"If you come here when I'm like this, Batman, I'll submit to anything you want. You know that, don't you." Wally's voice is seductive. Batman's hand is on his cock under the pants, grasping in a tight circle of fingers.

"Are you gonna make me wait, Batman? Gonna make me suffer?" Wally's voice drops even lower.

That does it. Batman can't take it. And he has no reason to.

He slams the receiver down and jumps from his chair, adjusting himself and almost running out of the room. Turning in the hallway he runs straight into Superman's chest.

A moment passes and Batman calculates all the pros and cons, everything Wally told him, everything he himself knows about Superman, all the possible scenarios. He reaches a decision.

"You can join me. If you want."

Superman gapes.

Batman walks around him and heads down the corridor. He doesn't turn around to see if Superman follows.

**

On the way over to Wally's room, Batman wonders how to approach the situation, diffuse any tension that might occur from not asking Wally first, make Clark feel more comfortable.

"Batman, is that you?" Wally's voice is so young from within the room.

Superman looks at him uncertainly. Batman says quietly, "Superman is here with me." Gives Wally a chance to say yes or no or state whatever he wants before events reach a more potentially explosive level of intimacy.

After a moment's silence, they are admitted entrance. Flash unlocks the door but doesn't open it, waiting for them to push through. When they do, all worries Bruce might've had about consent are out the window.

Wally is showing off. It's his Come Fuck Me smile and his rentboy pose. Batman isn't waiting for Superman, he just goes with the siren call of Wally's body, caressing his long leg from hip to foot.

"Come and join us, big guy." Wally's using his inviting tone, the smile that puts people's mind at ease. Superman joins them on the bed. He looks awkward and timid. He looks like Clark. In fact, he looks like Clark on those occasions when Lois calls him Smallville to his face.

Wally laughs at that, or at the whole situation, Batman doesn't know, but he rests his hand on Wally's cock and like pushing a button, the laughter stops. Batman starts petting. Concentrates on small, precise pets. Superman's hand echoes his own movement, petting Wally's head. Those tiny, rhythmical movements almost calm Wally down. Take out some of the speed, ground him. Set a more controlled mood. The calming effect is not lost on Batman, either, and he indulges in it.

Superman leans in slowly and kisses Wally on the lips. Their kiss deepens but Batman wants to show Superman all the things he can do with Flash. Wants to boast. In an understated way.

He pulls Superman back, away from Wally. Time to take another step, show Superman the ropes. Not the ropes... just how it's done. The ropes can come in later.

"Strip for us, Flash." Batman grins, daring Wally. "But do it slowly."

Flash takes off his headgear, twinkling green eyes sparkle at Batman. His hair is all mussed. Batman watches intensely. He loves this part. The skin exposed inch by inch, beautiful and tempting, and he always tries to wait as long as possible before touching Flash. Flash knows that, and tries to imitate a striptease. Touches himself just a bit, just hinting. Removes his shirt.

Sits on the bed and wants Batman to -

Almost reverently, definitely excited, he kneels and takes off Wally's boot. Then the other. He caresses as the bare skin is gradually revealed.

Now Wally's almost naked, only his tights are on and the head of his cock is peeking from the waistband, calling to Batman. Batman licks his lips. This battle's unfair, but it fascinates him just the same.

Flash fingers the edge of his tights and smirks.

Batman matches his smirk.

Flash holds on.

Batman's tense expression doesn't change.

Flash is on the bed, tights thrown carelessly on the floor and hand stroking his cock.

Batman has won this round. Not that it matters. Except it does. He returns to the bed and holds Wally's hand away. Grins at him and bends to take Wally in his mouth, suck at the plump head of his cock, lick around and then suck again, revelling in the taste but careful to calculate the speed and the strength of his suction.

Wally screams.

Batman holds his cape around him, looks up and tells Superman in a quiet voice -

"Hold him down."

He takes Wally's cock again. He can feel when Wally's being restrained, when Superman has Wally's arms pinned, his weight keeping Wally from thrashing too much. That's when Batman makes his own move, stops suckling on the cock in his mouth and directs his attention lower, sliding down long muscular legs to lick at Wally's toes.

Superman stares at him, and then whimpers.

Batman is hard and pleasantly aching under his tights. He hasn't even taken off the belt yet. He invests himself in driving Wally crazy with lust. He's setting a goal to himself, to outlast them both. And he sucks more of Wally's foot into his mouth and runs his tongue between the toes, just to hear the sounds Wally is making.

Superman has moved closer, he can feel it. He glances to see the alien hovering over Wally's naked cock. It's a beautiful, one can almost say *powerful* picture.

"Batman," Wally explains, moaning, "has a little fetish with my feet." He then suggests Superman will free his hands and that they suck each other. Batman moans at the thought, muffling it with the toe in his mouth. Superman makes all kinds of interesting noises. Batman has to look up and see what's causing them.

He's just in time to see Superman taking Wally's cock in his mouth. Batman winks at him, assuming it would put the newer part of their menage a trois at ease. That, and Wally's lips around his cock.

He can see Superman thrusting down into Wally's mouth and winces a little because he remembers how good it feels to have Wally's lips stretched around his cock, and he also remembers how good it feels when someone just *fucks* your mouth. And then he has to squeeze his own cock and take a deep breath because he can *hear* the slap of hand on flesh, and then another and another, and Superman moans and deep throats Wally. He likes to be spanked, Batman contemplates. This information should be applied later.

In the meantime Wally's toes curl in his mouth the way they do when he's coming, and that assumption is confirmed when Superman lifts his head, almost amazed, and Wally's come covers his lips. His mouth opens in a shocked o for a moment and then he's whining and spasming and Batman assumes Wally's taking it seriously now, because it doesn't take half a minute to get Superman off. Batman kisses Wally's toes in appreciation.

Superman blinks at Batman, like he's trying to figure out the next step. Batman looks back at him and doesn't make a move. It's up to Flash now.

And as expected, Flash, always perky and reinvigorated after sex, is up for the challenge. He has "an idea". Where Batman likes controlled and carefully planned, Flash likes spontaneous and inventive, and when he gets 'ideas', it usually implies a lot of pleasure in the near future.

Flash wants Batman in Superman's lap. Batman hides a grin and does it. As presumed, it's worth it. Flash settles on his lap and uses his powers for *good*.

So good. So very good.

Batman realises once again that he's only human, pressed between these two ultra-fast creatures who vibrate and make him feel this intense pleasure. Superman's cock against his ass and Wally pressing against his crotch, low pleasant buzzing that makes the *bed* rock. He throws his head back and moans when Wally runs fingers over his chest.

And then that hand flutters on his cock, strokes while shuddering, once, twice, and Batman's throat closes when he comes hot and wet on Wally's hand.

A moment of quiet, of afterglow, of the three of them savouring the feel. Or maybe just Batman savouring the feel, Superman beating himself with guilt or shame or whatever he's doing there with that nervous look, and Flash, well. Flash probably just wants to get up already.

And he does. Beautiful skin, sweat cooling off, glistening in the half darkness of the room. Batman feels the sweat under his own cowl.

"We need to wash and get some sleep," Wally says. "And cuddle."

Batman agrees with that assessment.

"And we need to get a larger bed in here, big guy. One that would fit in three."

Batman nods, grinning to himself. This was obviously not a one time deal in Wally's mind. Good.

Superman embraces him, squeezing his body close in a display of emotion. Batman glares, but his heart isn't in it.

***

  Sequel:

Change of Perception III: Flash
 

*
 

Sometimes when I know he's in the monitors room, I make it my business to show off a little in front of some of the cameras. Tease him a bit, and why not? He's done worse to me. Or better. Depends on your point of view I guess. At the time, my own point of view was all blurry from vibrating and foggy with lust.

Anyway.

So I'm running about, minding my business, and occasionally slowing down to, I don't know, pick up a pencil, or change my clothes, or rub myself over the suit and grin up at the cameras. I can almost *feel* him watching. He can do that for hours.

He can probably do that for *days*, but well, I can't.

I call him - don't need a speed dial when you've got speed fingers - to see if I can tease him into coming over to my room and  *do* something with me. To me. Anything.

"So do you like to watch, Bruce?"

There's a long pause of silence. He likes to watch, but even more than that, he likes to *know* that *I* know that he's watching.

Yeah, he's kinky. No kidding.

Works well for me.

"I know you were watching me." I hear his breathing getting laboured. "I know you always watch me."

I wait a little while. Imagine his cock in my mind, filling with blood, hardening - if it's not already hard just from watching me wiggling my ass around.

I'm not cocky. I'm realistic.

"Want me to play out a little scene for you?" He likes those. Simulated discipline, all sorts of role playing, do this Wally, do that.

"Want me to stand in the corner for you, Bats? Wait for you?"

I face the corner, stand as still as I possibly can, and it's like I feel his eyes staring at my ass. Honest. It lasts a fucking eternity.

He manages to whisper a choked little, "I see."

I wait another long while just to torture him, and then turn back. Only so much I can take.

"Let's try something else, okay?"

Think quick. I need to find something that will catch his attention, make me appear all submissive, but will let me *do* something before I go insane, waiting for him here like that.

"Want me in another position, maybe? Huh, Batman?" I know what will get to him.

I can hear a little choked off whiny noise on the speaker phone when I get on the bed all crouching doggie style.

"Talk to me, Bruce. Tell me what you want."

He's still quiet. It would be frustrating if I didn't know he's just as needy. Actually, it *is* frustrating. I find myself trying to fuck a hole through the bed.

"Do you want me on my stomach? On the bed? With my hands... wait a second...." I know what boys like, I know what guys want. I know what Bats likes, I know what Bruce wants. "With my hands crossed behind my back, like this?"

I'm fondling my own ass. And pretend I can't move my hands from where they are.

"If you come here when I'm like this, Batman, I'll submit to anything you want. You know that, don't you." This is it. I'm really, really close. Any second now he'll dump everything and run here to pound my ass. Oh please, make it soon.

"Are you gonna make me wait, Batman? Gonna make me suffer?" I can barely breathe, I'm so horny.

The phone slams. Knew I could do it.

**

How long does it take him to get here? I got undressed, changed my mind, put the suit back on, cleared some pizza trays out of the way, placed condoms and three different kinds of lubricant by the bed, took them away and stashed them back in the drawer so I don't appear too desperate... Opened the door, closed the door, locked the door and did it all again. Where *is* he?

I can hear his steps outside my door.

"Batman, is that you?" I hope I don't sound like I'm whining in need. That's what *he's* supposed to be doing right now.

He says, "Superman is here with me." And in a moment I think back to all the talks we had about sharing, about Superman, about fantasies. From teasing hypothesises about restraining abilities, seeing through things and using flight or hovering in sex, to more serious discussions about threesomes, involving other members of the League in our business, and Clark's feelings. I can't believe he fucking *brought* Superman here... I can't believe I'm still thinking about it instead of just opening the fucking door.

I unlock it but at the last second, I don't really open it. Leave just a crack, keeping the mystery. Or something. I get back on the bed and have just enough time to arrange myself in a position I know drives the Bat all batty, and I hope Superman would like it too.

I smile at him when they walk in. He's a bit deer-caught-in-headlights-y, but Batman is decisive, walks my way and then runs his hand up and down my leg, which is nice and sends shivers to all the right places.

But I want this to be a *threesome*.

"Hey, come and join us, big guy." I grin at him and he grins back and waddles along to the bed to sit by my head.

"Hey," he says.

I can't help but laugh. Dude, hey? It's funny as all hell until the world comes to a standstill - Batman's hand on my cock. Silence, thunder, and halt, o lightning.  He starts petting my cock in tiny delicate movements. I moan. Superman's doing the same thing to my head and it really feels nice. Then he leans over to kiss me.

He has sweet lips, and he kisses *innocent*, like he's really putting a lot of emotion behind it and not just doin' it on his way to a fuck. It almost feels *romantic*, somehow. It lasts a long time, moments of kissage, tongue in my mouth and it tastes of sugar and spice and everything really nice.

And then it's over 'cause control-freak Batman wants to set the pace.

"Strip for us, Flash." He smirks at me. "But do it slowly."

What are you doing there, Bats? Showing off for Superman? Teasing me to death? What is your *point*?

I get up and get the head cover off me. I've been wanting it off for god knows how long now. I think about my every movement, trying to make it slow. I hum striptease music in my head and try to follow the beat. Touch myself a little bit. Then, shirt - there - show - off. Toss it aside.

And I can play too. I sit there and stretch my legs and I know Batman can't resist. He comes over and pulls my boots off, taking every opportunity to touch me. Hands glide down my legs, fondle my feet. Teasingly slow, and looking up at me from his kneeling position. And hey, why not. Not like I don't enjoy it. Superman's eyes are just so wide right now, I could laugh again if everything wasn't so sexy.

So I stand there, cock pressing against the waistband of my tights and I see Batman staring at it. So intense it could almost be scary if it wasn't for the bulge in his pants and the fact he's very nearly drooling.

I try to out-stare him but I'm not delusional, I know that won't work. I last *years* and *years* before I break and just give it up. Tights off, the hell with it, I'm gonna jack off here and now.

Ohh, yeah. So good. Who needs to wait for Batman or Superman when I can do thi - HEY.

Batman just *stops* me. Takes my hand away and has that look on his face that makes me wonder if he'll spank me for this but he just grins and - *yum*. He, I really think the only word is *engulfs* my cock in his mouth, hot and wet and I hold on to the pointy bat-ears of his cowl or whatever that is, and I think I'm screaming.

He stops. That's just not fair. Then he says, casually, calmly, to Superman... "Hold him down."

"Oh my god."

That's the only response I could muster while muscles like *steel*, and you know I'm not just sayin' that, restrain me and sort of *anchor* me to the bed and I kinda struggle but not really, and oh my god, like I said before, this is HOT.

I really can't move. Even if I wanted to.

Did I mention the HOT yet?

Stops being hot for a moment when Bats moves off my cock but then I realise he's moving down my legs and - hotter, even, although less gratifying physically for the moment but the *visual* alone, and then his *tongue*. On my *toes*.

Slowly my view is obstructed by an alien inching closer and closer to my groin, not that I'm complaining, and then he just makes a hesitant lick on the top of my already-wet cock.

"Batman has a little fetish with my feet," I explain. In case he hasn't noticed. "You just let my hands go," I try to cajole him, "and we can sixty-nine." The only thing I want more than his lips to do some more work on me, is that his cock which I can clearly see outlined under the tights over my head, to be out of said tights and in my mouth.

He lets go, and I immediately grab him, pull down the offensive tights, and suck him in. Just like we'd all assumed, big, hard, uncut and *big*. I slurp it in and grab his ass - the phrase 'buns of steel' goes through my mind, and I chuckle and he moans and swallows my cock into his mouth. Happy, content, horny. Life seems chipper. And Batman is really doing a great job with the foot thing, wet hot feeling that's echoing what Supes is doing to my cock. I love my life. Even when the Big Guy loses a bit of control and thrusts in too much and makes me cough, I still love my life. Except it made him pull almost all the way out, and we can't have that, now can we?

I smack his butt cheek, hoping it will aim him back into my mouth. Always works with Batman, worth a try. He kinda freezes in place, so I do it again and again. His cock twitches and then he fucks my mouth and deep throats me at the same time. I like it a bit rough, extreme pleasure, and my toes are curling in Batman's mouth and I come, scream muffled by the cock in my mouth.

Superman pulls away from my cock and looks down in my direction and it's a funny, what-just-happened look on his face, which is kinda cute. Endearing. I suck him extra hard and use my speed to vibrate all over his ass, first massaging and then just teasing his asshole and oh yeah, that gets them every time. Kryptonian come tastes funny. Not ha-ha funny, just, lick my lips with a thoughtful expression funny. There's come on my face and the Bat is kissing my toes like he does when I'm doing something real good.

I like that.

Clark is sitting by my head again, and Bruce, well, I can see he's still hard but he's trying to make it seem like he doesn't care, which means he *wants* me to take care of that, and hey, I know just what would put all three of us together so Superfuck and I get equal shares of Bat-pie.

I get Superman to sit by the wall. A touch of choreography, and he's the comfy chair now. I get Bruce to sit on him. Then I make a Bat sandwich, sitting on top of Bruce, facing him, leaning back, and - let *this* game begin. I mean, if a guy has such a useful super-power, it's a shame to waste it on crime-fighting alone, don't you think?

The Speed Force is *fun*, especially since it's my ass vibrating against Bruce's beautifully hard cock, pressing him in turn against Superman who I think is still hard. I know Bruce likes it, even though he's not really into making noises during sex. Or, you know, ever.

He likes it more and more and I know it can be enough if I make a point of it, but why not lend a hand if I can, right? I pull down his tights - can't believe he stayed fully dressed during all this time, crazy Gotham people, I'll never get them - and give him a speedster handjob. But gently. He comes right away, god, I love when that happens.

Moments pass. Long, long moments. Not that I don't enjoy the continuous physical contact, but really, *long* moments. I get up and bounce away, feeling sticky.

"We need to wash and get some sleep," I say, voice of logic. "And cuddle."

Fuck that if Batman isn't gonna make this threesome thing a regular deal. I want this to be real, and I know it could be good for both of them. Lucky for him, he nods for a yes.

"And we need to get a larger bed in here, big guy. One that would fit in three." I dare him to say anything. We all pretty much live in the tower half the time as it is.

Bats agrees with me.

And Superman hugs him tight, squeezing those big arms around him. I'd almost pity good old Bruce.

If it wasn't that funny.

***
 


Email