The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Chaos/Order Snippet
slash
 
 

Order placed a condom and a tube of lubricant by the bedside, memorising the details of the ritual; what should come first, what should come later. He planned on dinner and a conversation, followed by very specific foreplay ranging from kissing, to licking down a chest, to a fellatio, fingering one-two-three and penetration accompanied by a rhythmical reach-around. Such is the ritual that shall end in orgasms for all.

Chaos splattered itself around the room, stretching time and space only to regroup and concentrate on Order's centre, sucking it into his void for mere moments that lasted half an eternity before resurfacing with a grin of infuriating superiority.

"So mote it be?", he said, the question mark clear in his voice.

*

Order moaned, not used to the unbidden surge of energy. "Oh, deity I chose to devote myself to and believe is the One True Deity," he gasped. Chaos grinned and nodded with enthusiasm.

"Yes, let's pray to that one. Then let's pray to two others, and see what'll happen," he said eagerly.

Order barely managed to deter Chaos from that idea, by distracting him with a few shiny items and some sex.
 
 

  Info:

Disclaimer: No offence to any religion, life philosophy, theory or Higher Power was the intent of this author.
 


Email