The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Chemical Smile
Pills are like candy. Young Lex, Lionel
 

The pills are like sweet candy, swallowed joyfully, a child's play, small and round and white and so smooth, going down his throat and soon enough he dances, he plays, he smiles at everyone. He *is* candy, he's sweet and everyone likes him. Everyone dances with him. Everyone - no, just this one - just this one takes him away from everyone and showers him with kisses that are like candy, that are sweet, and smooth, that taste vaguely of raspberry. Takes him to the bathroom, on the way to the stall he sees a pink bar of soap by the sink and that, too, is candy-like and so, so pretty. He smiles at the mirror, at the sink, and then he's in the stall and the door closes. He looks up to the light bulb and it's the shiniest candy ever. He's being kissed again and it's like velvet, like velvet on his mouth, so soft. Lips go lower, on his chest over the metallic fabric of the half open shirt, go lower, on his cock, pink on darker pink, tongue licking like it's candy. He's screaming in ecstasy.

When he opens the door and the person who was there with him slinks away, his dad is standing by the mirror, by the soap, and Lex thinks he sees contempt on Lionel's face. But that too is sweet, candy-like, play-like. And only for a blink of an eye Lex is clear enough to see worry and infinite sadness, and then the candy obscures his sight again.
 
 

  Info:

Inspiring fridgeporn:

sweet candy
of your velvet mouth
screaming in ecstasy
 


Email