The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Cleansing
Showering. Luthors.
 

 


He showered efficiently, in brisk moves, soaping and moving on. He did everything that way when there weren't people around. The dramatic, flashy productions were for the benefit of spectators. The grandiose entrances, the long-winded speeches. In private, he just did what needed to be done and was done with it.

He soaped his arms and chest, his genitals, his legs and feet. Let the water wash over him. He was about to exit the shower stall, shaking his wet hair, when he noticed Lex standing at the door, watching him silently.

He didn't say anything, didn't make a move to hide his nakedness. Just tilted his head in question and wasn't really that surprised when Lex walked into the bathroom. Took his clothes off. Entered the stall.

And the grand production begins again. Lex turns him around softly to face the wall, lathers his hair with shampoo. Runs his hands in it over and over until it's covered in white suds, until Lionel almost purrs with the soft, relaxing feeling of it. Washes the soap away, watching it flow down Lionel's back, and steps closer.

This was not something Lionel had expected. He turns his head sharply to the side trying to catch a glimpse of his son but Lex buries his face in the thick, dripping mass of hair, his body pressed tight against Lionel's and...

Does nothing. Just tense and clinging and trying to have as much skin as possible in touch with as much skin as possible. Maybe licking because Lionel is sure he felt a tongue there and Lex is maybe swallowing something, but it could also be tears. Or just water droplets Lex is collecting from his father's hair with his lips like harvesting honey from a flower.
 
 


Email