The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Crash Course For The Ravers
Batsmut. A bit unusual.
 

I need to feel the burn of you inside me, your smooth shaft driving me, your sure hands on me. It's been days since you last touched me. You don't even know how much I need you. How much it's *your* hands that drive me more than anything.

You don't even know how I feel. You don't even know that I feel at all.

And now I was taken away from you, nothing but a joy ride to two teenage boys. They laugh carelessly as I'm taken in high speeds and it *hurts* me, it's most unpleasant.

Then they stop, finally, thank whoever for small mercies. They start having at each other, right on top of me, not caring for the world to see, but the night is blind. It's just me and them. The dark haired one with the intense eyes is fucking the red haired bouncy one, and they completely ignore me, until *you* appear on the scene. Angry and severe and for a moment I fear it's aimed at me and I want to scream out, it's not my fault. Then you growl at the two boys, who jump apart and start to make excuses and try to explain, and I sigh with relief. I know you'll take me home soon. I know they will be punished, and I know I'll feel your hands on me again soon.
 

  Info:

Batmobile's POV [hands up all who guessed], Batman, Tim/Bart

Inspiring fridgeporn:

I need
to feel the burn
of you inside me
your smooth shaft
driving me
 


Email