The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Dance The Blues
Unexpected visit. Smut. Wally/Clark [Flash/Superman]
 
 

The night started just normal, no kink in sight. Not even sex. I was just sitting around in my pyjamas, alone, watching television and eating snacks, when I noticed Superman flying past my window, trying to appear inconspicuous. And then he flew by again, in the other direction. After five minutes he was there again.

I know people, or at least me, usually think of Batman when it comes to stalking and watching. But Superman has his own problems in that department. There he was, zooming by again.

Well, if he was gonna be like that.. I had a few tricks up my sleeve.

Or, I had a pair of red high heeled shoes in the bottom of my closet left over from that Lady Flash incident. You think I didn't notice how he reacted?

So next time he flew by there I was, standing innocently not far from the window in my pyjamas and high heels.

Whoosh. Lucky I left the window open or he'd break right through it, and then all the fun would be postponed in favour of cleaning shards of glass from everywhere in the apartment.

As it is I'm face down on his lap with my PJ's down to my knees and a super erection poking me. And his hand is cracking down on my bottom and I'm sure it's gotta be pink by now. I'm vibrating and undulating and trembling with lust, and he calls me a tease. Because I'm sitting around in my own apartment, alone, wearing...?

"You knew I was watching."

"So who's the kinky pervert now? Ow."
 
 

  Info:

Inspiring fridgeporn:

laying over his hard lap
every crack of that hand
on your pink bottom
makes you tremble with lust

+
"i'm wearing pajamas and high heels." [celes720]
 


Email