The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Easy Access
 

 


The first thing he noticed was the shirt. A tiny bit of something dark purple, metallic and shiny, plastic-looking and utterly tight, baring a glaringly white midriff for all to see. Spaghetti straps, leaving broad, muscular shoulders uncovered, as pale and smooth as the stomach. Had there been breasts, they'd be falling out of the extremely low cut... shirt, you call it? Tank top? Tease-clothing?

Then there were the pants. Just as shiny and plastic-looking, black, with silver... looked like the silver was spray-painted on. Slung low on definitely male hips. Really low. Giant black boots, platform heels, and more of the silver spray-paint. Eyes trailing back up, he noticed several rings and bracelets adorning beautiful, long, pale fingers and arms, over a half-sleeve made of black mesh, stretching from the wrist up to the elbow.

Glossy, shiny, ice coloured lipstick. It wasn't quite pink, it wasn't really purple. And it had the same silvery sheen as the high cheek bones. The eyes... had a lot of black and dark purple around them, and looked glazed. Large, dilated pupils, surrounded by stark, bright blue, and...

"Lex?"
 
 


Email