The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 
 

Executive Toy
 

"The minute you walked in the joint..."

He slides his foot up your leg, teasing and smirking. He sits on your desk and you lean back in your leather executive chair and manage to keep your cool until his foot is massaging your thigh, and the muscles there tense and you try to pretend you didn't just gasp.

"I could see you were a man of distinction,"

Your cock is throbbing, thick in your pants, straining against the zipper. He runs his foot lightly over it.

"A real big spender."

He presses forward, heel catching your balls, toes wiggling. You moan.

"Good looking... So refined."

He leans forward and licks his lips, and you ache for a kiss but it never comes. Tease, you think to yourself almost bitterly, and not for the first time tonight.

"Say, wouldn't you like to know - " He *pinches* your confined erection with his toes, "What's going on in my mind?"

*God* yes. You moan again and arch up towards him.

"Let me get right to the point..."

He pushes you back with his bare foot on your chest and you drop back into your chair.

"Do you wanna have fun?"

His foot is back in your lap, rubbing, pressing, *owning*. You try to regain control but it's so, so late.

"I can show you a... Good time!"

Biting your lower lip and choking on a groan you come in your pants, the growing wet stain another mark, another brand of sweet shame on your soul. He smirks.

And leans in to kiss you softly.
 
 
 

  Info:

Inspiring fridgeporn:

slide your foot up his leg
over his hard thigh
thick cock throbbing
behind tight zipper

you love to tease
 


Email