The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

A Faded Picture
Clark finds. Jonathan/Lionel

Clark found the old, dusty album hidden behind a plank in the barn. Some photos of his dad from the seventies, and Clark laughed at the clothes, laughed at the attitude. Some photos of his dad with his arm around a girl who wasn't Martha; Clark guessed it was an old girlfriend and that his dad didn't want her pictures around the house. Some photos...

Some photos of Jonathan with Lionel Luthor. Easily recognisable face, long hair just like now. Managed to look authoritative even in horrible seventies clothes.

Even half naked with his head on Jonathan's shoulder and his hand down Jonathan's pants, smirking at the camera.

Clark closed the leather-bound album and placed it back behind the board.
 

  Sequel:
 

Bright
Lex looks. Jonathan/Lionel
 

Lex had paid a lot to the private detective to dig up dirt about his father. Some of the photos he had to look through were really disturbing. But all for a good cause.

Bingo. He found what he was looking for.

This wasn't one of the dark pictures, hastily taken in unfriendly places, showing his father during all sorts of Luthor-like activities. Not one of the pictures with the leather, not the ones with the blood.

These were practically wholesome. Bursting with sunshine and happiness and...

Jonathan Kent. Not even nude, nothing more than kissing Lionel, nothing more than two boys holding hands.

It would be enough.
 
 


Email