The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Attack Of The Alien Frogs *or* The Frog and The Prince
Humour. Clark/Lex
Cover
Second Cover
 
 

~*~*~*~*~

The swamps area was so beautiful and romantic. Green as far as the eye can see, and a unique odour that just surrounded you with the right atmosphere for some het necking. Clark took Lana for a walk there, and soon enough they were kissing passionately. Well, okay, they were holding hands and gazing upon the mud. You take what you can get.

An angry fairy rose from the murky waters. "Ick!" Ze said and waved hir green, glowing wand at them. "This isn't true love!" Ze said.

Clark sat in a puddle, feeling much shorter than usual. He looked to his side to find Lana's expression hadn't changed much, but her face was less pink and more green. Her tongue however was still pink, except for the part where a fly was stuck to it.

"Ribbit," Lana said, and Clark had to agree with her.

~*~*~*~*~

The swamps area was great for future development. It was cheap, and after some draining it would make a great place for the next LuthorCorp plant in Smallville. Lionel walked carefully, trying not to step in the mud and ruin his shoes. Lex followed closely behind.

"We can build the offices around there..." The elder Luthor gestured, "And..." He stopped and looked down. One moment, just one moment of not looking, and see this. A green and red mess all over his left shoe.

"Watch the..." Lex started, but it was far too late.

The other frog who sat there looked up at them. Instead of hopping away, it just jumped up and down in front of them.

'Oh my god! You killed Lana! Lionel, you bastard!' Clark tried to shout. "Ribbit!" He croaked angrily.

"Watch the frog," Lex stopped his father from squashing the second little green animal. It was jumping higher and higher.

"I am watching the frog, Lex." Lionel commented. "It aims for your crotch."

The frog sat down heavily, ceasing and desisting all bounce. "Ribbit," it said huffily.

"What a funny frog," Lex crouched to take a closer look at it. "Hello, little frog," He picked up the weird animal in his hands. "Ribbit," Clark said gloomily.

Lex put the frog down and the Luthors continued on their way. A few feet later they noticed the frog hopping hurriedly after them.

"He's following us, dad." Lex noticed the disgusted look on Lionel's face. "Can I keep him, dad? Can I, please?" His voice was only half mocking. He turned and picked up the frog. "I'll take him home and love him and squeeze him and hug him and put him in a cage and love him for*ever*!" He couldn't help his chuckles. Lionel just kept on glaring. The frog looked oddly scared.

"Whatever makes you happy, Lex," Lionel said with disdain. He wiped the remains of the first frog off his shoe, and away they walked.

~*~*~*~*~

Lex took an immediate liking to the frog. He bought it a little fishtank and had special bugs delivered from Metropolis' finest pet store.

He wondered if it was one of them Mexican frogs. He tried licking it.

"Ribbit!" The frog looked almost indignant.

~*~*~*~*~

Lex missed Clark.

The news of the two missing teens caused a real commotion. Jonathan Came by with a shotgun to search the Luthor manor. Lex let him do it, just to see the look on his father's face when Jonathan found those compromising photos of himself in Lionel's bedroom.

But Clark wasn't there; and no one knew where Lana was, either. People suggested that they might have eloped, but Lex didn't want to believe Clark would be that stupid. He told the frog that.

"Ribbit," Clark said, tiredly.

~*~*~*~*~

Clark awoke from a deep sleep in his fishtank. He heard funny voices and looked through the glass.

What he saw would've made his blood boil if he wasn't a cold and slimy amphibian.

Lex was on his bed, and a half naked girl was also on Lex's bed.

This should not happen.

With a mighty leap, the frog was out of its glassy cage and onto Lex's bed. One more jump brought it to rest on warm, sun-kissed skin.

"Aahhhh!!" The girl screamed as the chilly wetness came in contact with her body; A swift move of her hand sent the frog flying to crash against the wall.

Lex rushed out of the bed to hold his beloved pet.

"You could've killed him," he whispered, pain in his voice.

The frog rose and looked around, shaking its neckless head.

"What is this creature?" The girl was disgusted.

"A frog, dumbass," Lex said, uncharacteristically rude. He petted the little green beast.

The girl huffed, collected her clothes and left the mansion never to be seen again.

~*~*~*~*~

Clark was hopping around Lex's room, enjoying the relative freedom of the floor and hunting flies. He heard a moan coming from the adjoined bathroom and decided to investigate. He missed investigating; a frog doesn't make much of a journalist.

Lex was in the shower; sometimes he let Clark join him and enjoy the humidity. Clark flopped his heavy green body into the stall.

He opened his mouth in shock, and his tongue sort of rolled out on the floor.

Lex was touching himself; stroking a long, pale cock and sucking on two of his fingers. He was moaning quietly, stroking faster and faster. Contrary to rumours, Clark had never seen another person masturbate before, and the sight was fascinating.

And then Lex did something Clark had never thought about; he reached behind himself and slid his wet fingers inside.

Clark hopped closer to get a better look. He was careful not to step on Lex's foot so as not to alert him of the intruder's presence in this private moment.

"Clark...."

The frog jumped back, startled. Then he realised Lex didn't recognise him.... he was just saying his name. While sticking fingers up his ass. Clark hopped as close as he could and looked right up at the captivating movement of fingers in and out.

"Oh, Clark!"

Hot drops of something that really wasn't water hit the green, slick skin.

~*~*~*~*~

"So, what do you wanna do?" Lex said, holding the frog in his lap.

'Wrap my tongue around your dick and see if it's long enough to stick up your pretty little ass', Clark thought. But all he could say was "Ribbit".

"Want to go out for a walk in the garden?" Lex held his pet up in front of his face. "It's been raining, so it's all nice and wet."

I like you all nice and wet, Clark thought. He didn't even bother to try and pronounce it.

"Let's go." Lex carried the frog in his hand. Clark found some comfort in the knowledge of what this hand sometimes does.

~*~*~*~*~

"Oh god. Ohh, god..." Lex woke to find the frog perched on his stomach, its back turned to him, and its tongue doing things no frog should know how to do.

Lex removed the frog from his belly. He petted the green, muddy skin. Feeling oddly as if Clark can see him, he blushed.

"You know, little frog..." What am I doing, he thought. I'm sharing my emotions with a frog. I must be losing it. "Little frog, we can't do this. You see, I have feelings for someone."

Is it possible the frog pouted? Lex was sure his eyes and the darkness had mislead him.

"See, I'm in love with this human boy named Clark."

Okay, that was just freaky. The frog smiled, Lex was sure of it.

It jumped on his face, licking the entire surface with its sticky tongue. Lex smiled, and kissed its green bumpy forehead soothingly.

A sudden light shone in the room, illuminating the ceiling and walls in all colours of the rainbow. Lex couldn't see, but he felt the weight on top of him getting heavier.

When he opened his eyes, the familiar smiling face of Clark Kent gazed down on him.

They lay there quietly for a few minutes. Then Clark whispered to Lex, "Your dad killed Lana."

~*~*~*~*~
 

  Sequel:
 

Epifrog
Clark/Lex
 

~*~*~*~*~
 

Well, this was interesting.

Clark licked around, not sure how it would have been if he still had his frog tongue. He did pretty good with his normal tongue though, judging by Lex's loud reaction.

He pressed his tongue into the hole experimentally. Lex screamed, and pushed his ass up into Clark's face. Clark grinned and rammed a finger in there; he wanted to do it since that fateful day in the shower.

Lex was panting.

Clark added another finger. Lex made some inarticulate noises and rose on his elbows, fishing around the bed until he found a small plastic squeeze tube and tossed it at Clark. With the lube, Clark managed to slip a third finger in. He was going for a fourth when Lex's growl stopped him.

"Just fuck me already!"

Well, Clark was brought up to be sensitive to others' needs. He got what was left of the clear gel on his cock and shoved it, rather politely he thought, into Lex.

~*~*~*~*~

"Well, that was nice." Lex sighed with pleasure.

They were sitting on the porch, enjoying the evening. Or rather, Clark was sitting, and Lex was lying on his side on the porch swing, with his head resting on Clark's thigh.

They had watched the sunset together, talked a while, and were now just enjoying each other's company in silence.

Suddenly, Clark moved up and away, back in his seat within a second. Just the rocking movement of the swing hinted to his leap.

He looked at Lex by his side.

"Super speed?" Lex, ever the scientist, was intrigued.

Clark spat out a fly.

"Habit," he explained.

~*~*~*~*~


Email